Chapter 4:Please don't tell

Disclaimer: Don't own Glee

Santana's pov: I was waiting for Rachel to come back from talking to Mr. Hudson. She said she'll meet me at lunch. So I decided to wait a little longer. Minutes passed and she still wasn't here! I got up to go look for her and I walked to Mr.Hudson's class. I was already angry that she forgot to meet me! I'm walking to his class and the halls are clear and I hear voices coming from his class. I angrily march up so I could confront her until I heard,"Yes. I will love to be your girlfriend." I realized that was Rachel's voice and when I walk in, I seem something I never thought I see. It was Mr.Hudson and Rachel kissing! More like making out. What the fuck!?!I don't think they noticed I was there until I said her name. "Rach?",i said. Once I said that,they immediately stopped and looked at me. I could tell Mr.Hudson was speechless and scared. Probably cause of what I would say. "What the hell is going on?!?" I asked. I could tell they were speechless. Finally, Rachel answered.

R:uh, Santana!"

S:"What the hell Rachel!! Did he make you? Don't worry I got his ass!!!"

R:"Santana! No he didn't force me to do anything!"

S:" So you wanted to kiss him?"

R:"Yeah."

S:"How long have this been going on? Wait, has this been going on for awhile. That's why y'all were staring at each other this morning!!"

R:" Actually no. That was a coincidence. It just became official!"

S:" What just became official?"

F:"Us. I asked her to be my girlfriend." Mr.hudson said after getting out of shock.

R:"And, I said yes!"

S:"Rachel,rachel,rachel..how do you think others will take this news?"

R:"That's the point. Others won't know. San,you won't tell on us. Will you?"

S:" I should rachel! You blew me off at lunch!!"

R:" I know. I'm sorry San. We just got caught up and didn't notice the time."

S:" I can tell"

R:"San. just don't tell anyone. okay. I'll help you get that girl you have a crush on-"

S:"RACHEL!!! You was about to say who I like and mentioned that it was a

Girl!" I said getting angry she said that in front of Mr.Hudson.

R:" oh, I'm SO sorry San! I forgot he was here."

F:"um,it's okay. It's not like I'm gonna tell anyone. Your secrets safe with me!"

R:"See San."

S:"Uh! Whatever!" I said before I stormed out the room.

Rachel's pov:

Oh why did I say that. I practically revealed that Santana likes girls in front of Finn! Uh. I'm such a bad friend. He did say he wouldn't tell anyone. Of course he wouldn't.

F:"Hey, it's okay. Just give her some time. I'm sure she'll come around."

R:"Thanks finn!"

F:" No problem. That's what boyfriends are for. Everything will work out soon."

I loved when he said "boyfriend". I was his girlfriend. But Santana is like my sister. I can't believe I bailed on her and told her secret-well to finn. But still. I said something! She probably hates me now! Finn must've noticed I was freaking out because he grabbed my waist and turned me around so I was facing his broad chest. As I leaned my head on his chest and he rubbed my back to calm me down. Which worked a little-all I could think about was" Santana. Please don't tell..."