Chapter 24: When I get you alone

Rachel's pov:

Klaine and Quinntana have officially moved into the city a few days ago and it is like we are inseparable. Don't get me wrong I love them so much and being able to see them whenever I want is great but Finn and I are newly engaged and we don't seem to have any alone time for more than a few minutes. I know Finn wishes we could be together more too but he doesn't say anything because he doesn't want to ruin anything. I feel bad and I know we could simply ask for some alone time but having them here is totally fun and I guess it just slips our minds as were too busy laughing until when we climb into the bed and fall asleep soon after. School starts in two months and then alone time will be even slimmer as ill be going to college and Finn will be starting a new teaching job in the big city. I love my friends but sometimes I wish Finn and I could have more time to finally be alone. I mean that's why we left Lima right?

Finn's pov:

Having Kurt, Blaine, Quinn and Santana in the same city is wonderful. I am so glad that they have included me in their friendship and don't look at me weird or anything because I was their teacher who fell for their best friend. I am so thankful for how much they've done especially helping me get Rachel back after our break up and helping me plan the proposal but if I am being honest, I wish I could have Rachel to myself for longer. I love the fact that we can see our friends anytime we want to and we have total fun with them but as selfish as it may be, a few hours alone with my beautiful fiancé would be nice. And I know that Rachel will miss her friends and that she is ecstatic for them to be living down the street and to be going to school here as well so I try to not put a damper on anyone's mood. Besides, at least I still have her in my arms when we go to sleep at night right?

Quinn's pov:

I'm sitting Santana's and I bed watching her as she gets ready for us to go over to Rachel and Finn's place. Kurt and Blaine are on their side of the apartment getting ready too. I know Kurt and Santana were friends with Rachel before Blaine and I so I think we tend to let them be the ones to decide on things concerning Rachel. But for some reason I cant help but think what if we've been visiting Finn and Rachel I don't know, maybe a little too much. Of course I don't mind and I adore having a friendship with Rachel and Finn and Kurt and Blaine and I'm forever thankful that Rachel made Santana finally talk to me. But ever since we moved here, none of us have even went sight seeing or even spent any time to ourselves in our new apartment. I miss Santana and I know for a fact despite loving having us around, so does Rachel miss Finn to herself.

"Quinn? Are you okay?" Santana questions, interrupting my thoughts. I look up and nod my head slowly. Santana seems to notice and walks over to the bed and I sigh.

"Sannie? Don't you think we've been spending too much time with Finn and Rachel?" Santana looks offended and stands up.

"What? No, why would I think that? I thought you liked Rachel." Santana asks.

"I do like Rachel, of course I do. I just think.. we haven't had any alone time together and were only girlfriends. Finn and Rachel are engaged and I'm sure they wish to be alone for more than the time when they go to sleep San." Unknowingly, Blaine was trying to tell Kurt the same thing in their room.

Blaine's pov:

"Kurtt.. they are engaged, a couple in love and young, imagine if that was us. Wouldn't you want some time to ourselves with no interruptions?" I try to tell him.

"Blaine I'm sure if that's what they wanted they would've simply told us. But they haven't. Is it just that you don't want to go see them?" Kurt asks, crossing his arms. I walk up to him grabbing his arms and pulling them down to grasp his hands.

'No, I love them. I am almost positive that they would love to have their apartment to themselves for longer than a hour but they love you guys, all of us, and having us over is entertaining. They won't tell us anything because they love having us over but that doesn't mean they don't miss their together time." I explain to him and he looks to think about what I said.

"Fine. Maybe you're right but we are still going today, Santana and Quinn are getting ready too. It's a little late to change plans." He pulls away and walks out the room. Grabbing my phone, I follow him out into the hallway and see Quinn waiting with Santana at the front door. Quinn shrugs her shoulders at me and I know she tried to tell Santana the same.

"Everyone's ready?" Kurt asks and we all nod our heads, " Okay, well lets go." We walk out silently, making our way to Rach's.

Santana's pov:

What Quinn told me has been making me think. Maybe we could do something else other than visiting Rach and Finn. And I can't tell the last time Quinn and I been locked up in our room and I have to admit I do miss her.

"Hey Satan.. Blaine mentioned to me that maybe the diva and her fiancé should have some time to theirselves. Do you think he's right?" Hummel walks up next to me whispering.

"Thats funny, Quinn told me the same thing this morning. Now that I think about it, I think they both are right. I mean Hummel when's the last time Blaine there seen your little tattoo?" I ask raising my eyebrow. He huffs but doesn't say anything.

"Exactly my point. If you and Blaine haven't gotten it on and neither did Quinn and I , then that means Rachel and Finn haven't either. Sure we all could if we wanted to but it's more than that Kurt. we haven't walked these streets that is our new home but down the street to see them and our partners are walking together. Maybe we do need a little something different." I confess and Kurt ponders my statement and sighs before responding.

"Okay, maybe I didn't realize it until now. Thank Blaine and Quinn for helping us see our crazy side again." He laughs lightly, turning to smile back at Blaine before turning around.

"Yeah, what would we do without them!" I laugh with him as the apartment comes into view.

"So, what do we do?" Leave it to Kurt to ask the million dollar question. Walking up the stairs to the apartment, I have no idea.

"How about we keep our eye out today and see if we can tell they need some time to themselves and if so, the next time we'll be over is in a few days." I suggest as I knock on the apartment door.

"I think that is a great start San." Quinn says from behind us and I smile and shake my head as we wait for someone to open the door.

Finn's pov:

I currently have Rachel on the counter trying to stifle her giggles as I kiss her all over the face as she pretends tries to break away. Just as I make to pick her up, a knock is heard at the door and my face falls. Rachel lifts my head and places a kiss on my lips and smiles sweetly.

"I'll get it." She says softly and hops off the counter. I watch her walk away and go to the open and it's Santana followed by Quinn and Klaine.

"Hey Hud!" Blaine greets as the rest wave. I smile and say," Hi guys. Anyone want something to drink?" After they tell me their drinks, I go into the kitchen and leave them to get ready in the living room. Grabbing everyone's choice, I make my way to the living room and Rachel sees me with all the drinks and comes to help me.

"Thanks babe." I say as she grabs a couple and I lean down to kiss her, forgetting our company for a second. We part when we hear a collection of coughs and Rachel blushes before sticking her tongue out at them. After we place the drinks down, Rachel goes to look for another movie and I follow her when she leans back up, I slip my arms around her waist ignoring our company directly behind us and whisper in her ear, leaving her speechless as I walked away innocently.

"You owe me for before when they came you know. I think you know too that our alone time is long awaited, there's been some things I've been wanting to do to you. They might be here now but I don't know, who knows what will happen when I get you alone?"

Hey guys I'm back and I promise to update quicker and after I finish this one I will go and continue "Perfect Love" and "How to be a Heartbreaker". I've seen all the comments to update on each story and I thank those who have said so because you guys are the reason for me to decide to finish! Love you all and stayed tuned, because Rachel and Finn's past from Lima is not over yet. Spoiler alert, ha ha, Kitty and Rachel's dads come back in the next few chapters!!!