𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 // 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌.

"Why did Eunbi unnie assigned her to me?!" Minju screamed in annoyance, grabbing her fellow fairies' attention. As soon as she became aware of the looks given to her, she immediately apologized; embarassed and perplexed.

Minju still can't get her mind off of the case. This is her first mission, yet she's assigned to some insane girl full of endorphins in her body.

How is she going to accomplish something even her seniors can't do? She didn't know anything. She just got the privilege to be acknowledged owing to her ethereal visuals, mellifluous voice, combined with her proficiency in arranging files for the office of Fairies of Pain. Minju have been mulling things over for a while she haven't notice someone from behind.

"What's the matter, stinky cabbage? Did someone lost her file again?" Upon hearing the adenoidally shrill voice, Minju turned around to face the shorter girl. "Stop it, dwarfy... now's not the appropriate time to goof around."

"Alright, alright, sorry. So... what exactly happened? You're walking around here with a face like a wet weekend. Lame." Nako would tease further.

A little background about the shorter fairy? Even with her cute physique and her being a Fairy of Joy, it'd be a lot better if you wouldn't mess around with her. Though she can't be transferred and be a Fairy of Pain as she is one of the youngest aces Fairies of Joy had, she could still give you some pain: physically, verbally or emotionally, you name it.

"Shut it. At least help your girl here fix her problems."

"I was asking what the problem was and you wouldn't even bother tell me, how was I supposed to help?"

"Point taken. Well, I uh.." Minju would start, making the other fairy's eyes sparkle with anticipation.

"I might or might not have been chosen to be one of the contenders for the throne of the Head Fairy.." Mortified, the taller buried her face on both of her palms, leaving Nako in awe. "Are you kidding? That's definitely a great news! What's with the frown then?"

"I've been assigned to a girl named Yujin. You know, that girl with a dimple and bunny-looking front teet-"

"You're assigned to Ahn Yujin?" Minju nodded. "You've got to be kidding. Oh please, tell me you're just deceiving me."

"I hope I really am just duping you. But congratulations to me, Minju, the unluckiest fairy to ever exist, for being assigned to Ahn Yujin!" Minju stated, bursting hints of sarcasm.

"Joking aside... Nako, what really is up with that girl? Is she that big of a deal?"

"Be honest. Do you live in a cave or something? All fairies know who Ahn Yujin is."

Minju butted in, "Guess I'm excluded." Nako gave her an if-you-won't-make-me-finish-what-I'm-saying-I-will-stab-you glare, making the other shut her mouth in instant.

"So as I was talking about, Senior Fairy and our former Fairy Queen, Jurina was the first one to be held responsible of Ahn Yujin's case. After a month or two, she waved the white flag. It was then Senior Fairy Kaeun's turn. Surprisingly, she failed too. Upon hearing these news, the other fairies turned down the mission and no one managed Yujin's case. It's been months and now they've been giving out her case again, which is bizarre because everyone thought they'd give up eventually. Nonetheless, I wish you the best, my friend." Nako said, tapping the taller's shoulder.

"Thank you for the words of encouragement, Nako. You're making me feel so much better." Minju groaned in exasperation. "Why can't just Eunbi unnie choose Sakura? She's a better ruler, definitely has more experience, and has a very strong personality that could make anyone who's under her leadership follow her commands."

"Both of you got so much more to learn, and I think unnie wanted the two of you to learn the same thing in a different method." Minju nod in response, but her mind was spacing out.

"You're so dumb, Minju. Sakura's not as trustworthy as she seems."

"Oh, uh, p-pardon? Sorry, I was zoning out... what were you saying?" Nako shrugged, "Forget it. I was just stating how ugly you look today."

"Dry up. Your face weren't any better." The pair guffawed.

**

Both were still fooling around when another fairy came, making the two tone down their noise a bit.

"Nako? Could you give me a moment?" Nako stood up as swiftly as she could.

"Oh, unnie! Of course. Is there something wrong?"

"Well, it looks like Yuri needs a little cheering up right now. She's been feeling down in the dumps about her career going a little... not so good." Chaeyeon stated, noticing the other girl afterwards.

"Oh, hi there. You are Minju, right? If I'm not mistaken." Minju gave her a thumbs up, smiled and waved back at her.

"The name's Chaeyeon, but you can call me Feather or unnie, in case you're younger. Well, whatever floats your boat."

"Weird question... but why feather?" Minju interrogated, making her fellow fairies guffaw. "You really do live in a cave. Feather is Chaeyeon unnie's nickname. She flies so fast she's been called 'as light as a feather'. Derived from that phrase, she earned the sobriquet feather." The shorter one explained.

Chaeyeon nodded, interrupting the two afterwards. "As much as I want to hang with you a bit more, I'm afraid you've got duties to do with Yuri, Nako."

"Who's Yuri?"

"Yuri's my kid. I'm her Fairy of Joy." Nako boasted, smiling widely.

"She's a prominent youtuber and singer in their terrene. She's feeling the blues due to her voice crack in one of her live videos. Now, people are turning their back on her, insulting, and laughing at how she performed. Thanks to Hitomi who caused this chaos." Chaeyeon would barge in the dialogue.

Hitomi is another colleague of Minju. She's Nako's counterpart and Yuri's Fairy of Pain. She's formerly a Fairy of Joy but due to some mystical cause, she have been transferred to the other headquarter, gaining her fame as a consequence of the sudden change.

Chaeyeon checked the time. "Nako, we really need to go. The clock's ticking."

"I wish you the best of luck, Minju. Always keep us in touch, okay? Be careful on Earth, alright. You're aware how dangerous that cruel place is," Nako would remind her unnie, sorrow could be sensed on each move of her lips. "Anyhow, beat Yujin's ass for me!" Nako's lips turned upwards, then flew away together with Chaeyeon.

"Well, I think I'm really doing this mission. Good luck to me, I guess?"