𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 // 𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖚𝖘 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙.

"Uh... miss, are you alright?" A stranger asked. Minju slowly fluttered her eyes open, adjusting to the sunlight, only to be shocked by two men in front of her.

Dazed, she roamed her eyes around. She found herself currently sitting on the side of a road, leaning on a gleaming gold lamp post.

Minju took a glance of herself. She's currently wearing a red tennis skirt topped with a white off shoulder and is as big as a normal human of her age. Far apart from her original form, her wings and her fairy dress vanished. A mysterious pink bracelet made of beads attached on her wrist caught her eyes.

'What is... this?'

"Uh... don't wanna interrupt your daydreams but miss, are you fine? Are you lost? Do you wanna go to the hospital?" One of the strangers asked, even lending her a hand to help her get up.

Instead of replying, she simply stared at the pair, fright written all over her innocent face. Minju doesn't know what to do... or to say, the least.

"Alright, let's go to the nearest police station and take you hom—"

"Minju!" She gazed at her left, trying to take a sight whose voice it came from. Just by glancing at the girl's arm-length ginger hair matched with a pair of boyfriend jeans and a mint-colored tee, Minju already took a guess who the lass is.

"Chaewon?"

"Where have you been? I said I'm just gonna go out and buy food but when I came back, you weren't there anymore!" Chaewon pulled up the confused Minju get to her feet.

As soon as she stood, the older mumbled at her ear. "Just go with the flow."

Chaewon thanked the strangers who helped her sister which apparently, got 'off-track' on their way home. The fairies bid them both a farewell. Chaewon strode, holding little Minju's hand who's inaudibly following her.

**

Minju absolutely have no idea what's going on until they entered a lilac house paired with a dark blue door.

"That was close..." Chaewon heaved a sigh of relief, catching her breath in the middle of the phrase, letting go of Minju's hand afterwards.

"I think you already know who I am, but I'll introduce myself formally anyway," Minju smiled, giving a signal to the other fairy to go on.

"I'm Chaewon, a fairy under Fairies of Joy Council. I'm the assigned Fairy Guide and we'll be sharing this humble abode." the lass repaid the smile.

'Huh, so this is what it feels to be under the Radish Fairy's presence.' Minju pondered, noticing she's becomng more fond of the presence of her senior.

Flora and fauna is Chaewon's field of expertise, gaining her the nickname. She can make the plants grow and the flowers bloom fortwith. Hence, making her one of the few, distinct fairies capable of handling many people's happiness at once. Minju undoubtedly adores her a lot and is her inspiration to be a reliable fairy.

"I'm Minju, and I am beyond pleased to meet you.." Minju uttered, finding difficulty to verbalize every words coming from her mouth.

"Drop the honorifics, I'm literally older by just a couple of months... you're making me feel old." Chaewon snickered, to which the younger nodded. "No need to be nervous."

"Apologies. It's just... you look very intimidating and matured." The younger lowered her head, flustered. "I get that a lot. Worry not, and don't judge a book with only its surface."

"Anyhow, this'll serve as our home whilst doing our personal missions. I might not be here day and night so here's a duplicate key to the house in case of urgent matters." Minju, with both hands, gladly accepted it. "Here in this world, there are so many people that can hurt us. That's why we need to have security. They taught you this, if I'm not mistaken."

All fairies are obliged to attend a meeting or a seminar at least twice each month. It tackles all the things in the Mortal World that every fairy must know of. Keys are included in one of the first lessons since diverse from their kind, humans have separate shelters.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Minju nodded. "You look pale.. must be from the journey. But, if you insist." Minju living in the Mortal World hasn't sunk in her yet, though she's doing better than she thought. "Anyhow, have Eunbi unnie informed you have to go to school starting this day?"

"No? For what purpose do I need to go to... skowl? scolh? shkol?" The older cackled. "It's school. S-c-h-o-o-l. An institution where kids are being educated and disciplined."

Chaewon laid out pieces of paper from her desk latterly. "Mayhaps you haven't studied enough the individual assigned to you. Ahn Yujin is a junior student in WIZ University, and it is a requirement to be her classmate to keep the council updated without looking like her stalker. Here, grab your uniform." The radish fairy snapped her finger and voilà, she's now clasping a pink uniform on her left hand whereas the other is gripping a room key.

"Wear it as soon as possible. You approximately have two and a half hour to prepare. The white door with flowery design is your room; it's at the right side. Your bag is just waiting for its owner."

"Thanks, Chaewon. I can't imagine how much of a mess I would be if you weren't here to help."

"It's nothing. Just doing my job. Now flee or you'll be late on your first day." The corner of Minju's lips turned upward.

She immediately took a bath and geared herself, bidding goodbye to the other fairy thereafter.

**

Shortly after Minju left, Chaewon received a call. "Yes, she already left. I'm taking care of her."

"That's great Chaewon, I knew I could rely on you." The person on the other line replied.

"Come on, unnie. Are we really doing this? I know that you didn't call me just to check on Minju." Chaewon teased, making the other fall silent.

"Don't worry, unnie. Hyewon
is doing just fine."