𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 // 𝕴𝕾𝕬𝕮.

"I told you you'll do great, just follow our tips and you're all set." Aoi remarked before enclasping Minju to a hug.

Contestants and students who'll help them are allowed to skip classes the day before the competition according to the school management. Minju instinctively chose her three friends—Aoi, Wang Ke and Yuri. It's not that she doesn't have any comrades besides them, it's just she loves the comfortable vibe the three are giving.

The trinity trained her how to strut whilst wearing stilettos, and taught her how to put on some makeup. Since Chaewon forgot to give her sister some cash or 'mortal money', as Minju calls it, Wang Ke and Aoi were responsible for her dress and shoes respectively. Yuri also treated her to a hair treatment in a well—known salon.

At first, Minju was too embarrassed she didn't let her friends to do it for her, but the trio simply shrugged off and asked her to do her best, be confident and knock all her foes.

Minju can't be ever more thankful for having her friends.

**

The day came like a flash. It was very early in the morning when the program began. After lighting the torch, the parade was held immediately. All of it emits a festive feel; everything was new to Minju.

Everybody, even the other muses from different universities were astounded at the sight of the fairy in a dress as white as a snow, which is paired with dark black stilettos. They cannot disregard her beauty—I mean, who doesn't even acknowledge such pretty face with pure personality?

After half an hour or so, the parade came to an end. It was time for the students to go and settle down on the bleachers to watch the very first game.

"I guess I did it... didn't I?" The fairy hesitantly asked. "You sure did! I'm so proud of you!" Yuri cheered, clasping Minju's trembling hand.

"I wouldn't accomplish this if it weren't for you guys." Minju demurely stated, gratitude visible in her grin.

**

"Yujin, hurry up! The parade is almost finished.." Yena grumpily declared.

Yena's best part of ISAC is and will always be the parade. She cannot and would not skip joining the said event, under any circumstances. The field are packed with huge crowd, loud music, and not to mention, filled with pretty young ladies and lads from various schools. Yena could have seen it this year but thanks to Yujin, she couldn't.

"I could've took part on it, but all thanks to someone who overslept, I was unable." Yujin rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah? Running around the school grounds all day yesterday was exhausting, and that's an understatement. I have a valid reason. If you just look on the other side of the story, they don't even have enough justifications as to why are they so eager to start early than usual. Don't put the blame on me, it's their fault." Yujin casually defended herself, yawning in the middle of her sentence.

"Uh-huh, there goes your reasoning." Yena whined, pouting thereafter. "I should've just joined Miru in our practice." The duck whispered. Yujin, hearing it, felt guilty. She knows how much her best friend loves the club, but she chose to go to ISAC just to support her.

"Alright, fine. I apologize I overslept. You're a bit uncertain on coming with me here, I am aware. But I'm thankful you did." Yujin scratched her nape. It was always difficult for her to voice out what she feels, particularly to people who she treasures the most. Though, the fact that she tried was enough to make the duck's heart melt.

"It's not that I don't want to join you. I'm just a bit worried about... my position."

"Not being biased, but you're the top og the heap at playing video games in the entire school. Even if you missed a practice or two, no one could replace you." Yujin smiled, reassuring her.

"You really are my best friend, aren't you?"

"You bet I am." Both chuckled.

"All students, please go to your school's assigned bleachers. I repeat, all students, please go to your school's assigned bleachers. Thank you." The master of ceremony's announcement roared across the whole stadium.

"Sorry Minju, we need to go. We need to find a good place to watch. You know, school paper and all." Wang Ke said.

"...Oh, Yuri? Isn't she.. not a part of the school paper?"

"W-Well, we need her to assist us on something."

"Oh, let me help y—"

"We really need to go. Bye Minju!" The three ran before Minju could even finish her sentence.

"Wait for m—oww!" Minju attempted to chase after her friends, forgetting she's wearing heels. She stumbled, accidentally ripping the hem of her long dress.

"Hey, that girl seems to need some help." Yujin said, witnessing how the lady fell. Yena immediately turned her attention to the girl.

"Isn't that our creepy, pretty classmate?"

In case you're wondering, yes, Yujin have noticed Minju before already. Ever since their first class together, Yujin have always caught Minju taking a glimpse of her. She was unbothered at first, thinking, 'meh, probably just checking each one of her new mates, I guess'.

But as 2 weeks passed by, Yujin observed Minju still won't stop glancing at her from time to time. She told everything to Yena who noticed nothing considering the fact she can't focus on almost anything, thanks to her ADHD.

Instead of giving her a helping hand, the duck laughed it off and even teased her, calling Minju 'creepy but pretty' and, Yujin 'creepy but pretty girl's little puppy'. Since then, it has been an inside joke for the two. Yujin wasn't sure if it was alright for her to disregard such thing, but she chose to not overthink about it.

"I will reserve seats for us. You can handle that." Yena tapped her friend's shoulder, then ran towards the stadium. Though pretty hesitant, Yujin decided to help the mysterious lass.

"Oh, Minju. How clumsy could you be?"