𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5 // 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕴𝖓𝖛𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓.

Currently sitting at the first row, Minju has been chattering with her new friends Yuri, Wang Ke and Aoi for the past half an hour. The fairy already made some good friends even for a short span of time, which surprises her considering how unsociable she is.

The pair, Wang Ke and Aoi, are members of the Journalism Club. The fairy met them on their writing classes; both members taught them different techniques on how to write epics, essays, poems, etcetera.

As time passed by, pupils in their pink uniform room started to fill the study hall. Adding it to her daily routine, Minju would constantly check on Yujin, observing if there is something absurd or whatnot. Howbeit, as expected, Yujin is just silently reading a book beside Yena, who's playing with her fidget toys. Soon thereafter, the homeroom teacher came to address something.

"Good day everyone. As you all have been informed, we are a part of the ISAC.. the Inter-School Athletics Competition. Wang Yiren and Lee Sian have already signed up in the Acrobatics and Archery respectively. They doesn't represent not only our section, but our school as well. However, there is still something we haven't yet discussed," The teacher paused, resuming thereafter. "Deciding who is this year's muse will be."

Being an all-girl school (with the exemption of top sections since they have male exchange students), WIZ University is oozing with tons of beautiful ladies. Though as said in the tradition, only scholars from top section must be nominated as the muse. With that, whispers began to get louder.

"What's with the muse thing?" clueless Minju would ask, Aoi and Wang Ke who is just right behind her, glanced at her ridiculously.

"You've been studying for years but you're not familiar with how these things work?"

"Oh, sorry... I was homeschooled.."

Noticing Minju looked uneasy, Yuri cut in the conversation.

"No, it's alright. So.. the top section chooses the official muse which represents the whole school in the most-awaited ISAC." Yuri elaborated.

"Usually, Yujin and Sihyun are the contenders. But taking a sight at the current situation..." Aoi paused in the middle of her sentence to catch a glimpse of Minju from head to toe.

"I think we have a new candidate."

**

The class have been debating who should they nominate until out of nowhere, Yiren lifted her hand, causing the whole room to be filled with silence.

"I would like to nominate our transferee, Kim Minju."

The words that Yiren uttered stunned both her fellow students and the teacher. Routinely, Yiren would vote for Sihyun; though, it's not the case this time.

"I could sense what you all are presuming. Sihyun, Yunjin and I chose to give way for our new peers. Whenever she walks in the door, your eyes will unintentionally glue to her. And that's what we want, right? Someone who's eye-catching." Minju wanted to object, though she's aware she can't.

"In my judgment, Minju could do it. Is there anyone who'd like to demur?" Yiren flashed her don't-you-all-dare look, but her innocent facial expression is still visible.

On the other hand, all Minju yearns for was to vanish at this very moment. She doesn't have the faintest clue about things like this, and now, nobody would prefer to oppose about her being the muse. Though, even she can't blame her mates; Minju herself knows that Yiren, Yunjin and Sihyun are the epitomes of trouble.

"Oh? I suppose no one desires for an objection. Congratulations, Minju." Yiren caught sight of unbothered Yujin, smirking thereupon.

Minju thanked everyone even if she doesn't want the position.

'This role might help me with my mission..' Minju thought to herself, though she's acting like a chicken with its head cut-off internally.

**

"Frustrated about being dethroned as the visual queen, Yuding?" Yena would taunt the younger, who's writing on her restricted log in mute.

Yujin has been an author in a dog's age, though except Yena, no one is aware about that. When she had a score of 96/100 (which she considers low), she would scribble her disappointment. Whenever there's an arising family conflict, she would jot down her distemper. For her, literature is one of the few things that let's her express her emotions and ideas; given the fact that she isn't very eloquent in showing her thoughts, she is often misunderstood by others. Writing has been her stress reliever ever since.

"First off, could you bring to a halt your habit of calling me Yuding? It's a ridiculous name. Second, I'm not stressed over this nonsense. You know how much I despise it."

"...Sorry. What's the matter?"

"It's about the Sports Club."

"What about them?"

"They signed me up in the Track and Field without me being informed about it. Forcing me to get involved in it wasn't a convincing thing to do. How foolish." Yujin bursted, rolling her eyes.

"Couldn't you tell them to cease your name on the list?"

"I did. The officers warned me they'd tell professor. It's not about the grade I will lose if I won't participate. It's just..."

"You don't want to be a disappointment, do you?" Yujin just nodded.

"Oh, Yujin, how many times do I have to tell you that you will never be? You're one of the most perfect individual I have ever seen. Believe in yourself and showcase your athletic skills." Yena embraced the younger in a warm cuddle. Yujin hugged her back in response.

"I will, if you'd come." Yujin suggested. Yena was about to reply but a roar prevented her.

"Yenaaa!" A smiling lass waved at them. "Miru! How are things going?"

"Ms. Takeuchi wanted us to practice for the upcoming competition. Every one of us are going to attend: Juri, Doah, Nayoung, and I will be there. Even our sub, Misaki, would be present." Miru, the Gamers Club's head, reported.

"Wait... that's a miracle! When is it? Better gear myself up." Yena boasted.

"Saturday, 8AM sharp. You gonna be in?"

"Hold on a minute... That's the date of the ISAC too." Yujin hesitantly said, "You'd still join me, right?"