𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10 // 𝕽𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖚𝖊.

It was raining cats and dogs but Minju didn’t let any second go to waste as she searches for the amusement park Yujin was referring to. Grasping the piece of paper tightly, it’s not much of a problem for her to lose track as she has her golden leaves to guide her too.

She arrived in front of an entrance in no time, facing an arched sign. She scanned the place for any traces of Yena. “I have to find Yena. I need to save her.” Minju mumbled, feeling determined.

She kept rummaging around until she discovered something. The object was about 30 feet away from her, but she’s well-aware her extraordinary vision won’t disappoint.

It was Yena’s bagpack, lying flat on the cold cement, along with several broken fidget toys. Minju immediately ran to get a closer glimpse.

The bag was covered in dried mud while the toys are evidently hurled to the ground in rage as she can see shards of Rubik’s cube everywhere. She scrutinized the area and saw footmarks leading to the next floors. She followed it, only to see a pair of sandals left behind.

“Darn... Where should I go now?” Minju ran her hands through her hair in ire. “Ugh, no time for this. I need to move faster, Yena’s life is at stake.”

Even though unaware of a single thing about the place, she explored more of the amusement park. Minju noticed a path filled with petite horse stickers.

“Where is this suppose to take me?” Irritated, she tread faster. Few moments later, a carousel stood upon her eyes—but still no traces of Yena.

As Minju strolled once more, a tiny figure she cannot distinguish moved behind a bush. Not hesitating, she creeped her way unto it.

She moved the bush aside, only to be welcomed by a little crab and old bumping cars. “Bummer. I have no time left.”

Minju wandered around the area again, still trying to find her friend. As she walked, she noticed a triangular piece of metal. Intrigued, she went to it.

A thousand steps later, the Viking stood in front of her. Not even knowing why, Minju climbed her way, but it wasn’t as easy as she though it would be. Halfway up, she had to fight her way through rusty stray metals and spiderwebs to get through.

At top, she noticed a femme physique inside a building on the right part of the amusement park. Minju pattered her way through the edifice, drawing her near the fourth floor, leading to the girl she was trying to find.

“Yena! Yena, no! Stop this all, please!” Minju entered the room in haste and startled Yena, causing her to fell from the chair she was standing on.

“O-Ouch...What are you doing here, Minju?” Yena shuddered. She tried to hoist herself as swiftly as she could, not letting the other girl get out of her sight.

“I should be the one asking you that!” Minju upbraided. As they chatter, she noticed a rope hanging low from the ceiling. She wasn’t that dumb to not know what Yena was pursuing. “Listen to me, Yena. Whatever you’re planning, don’t do it... Yujin is—“

“Don’t you even dare say that name!” Outraged, Yena threw the chair towards Minju.

“Are you that fool’s new sidekick? Is that the reason why you’re here?”

“Of course not! I just want to save you—”

“I’m not that stupid!” Minju’s reply made Yena fume more. “I don’t need your saving, I...I don’t need anyone’s saving! Why are you keeping the answer from me? Why are you taking me away from the only way to make it all stop!” Yena cried out in wrath, face now tear-stained due to her constant crying. Minju had never imagined that she would see Yena in... in this state.