𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7 // 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓.

"O-ow!"

A pain-filled whisper escaped Minju's mouth the moment she toppled due to her stilettos. Whilst plunging to the cold, flat ground, she noticed everything went by in a slow motion. That's when it strucked her, realizing nothing will go as planned.

As she fell, a wave of a peculiar feeling panged through her feet: physical pain. How ironic, right?

Minju attempted to get to her feet, only to stumble once more. Being incapable of walking, the young fairy remained on her position.

'Hah, so this is what they call pain and misery.'

"You're so stupid." Minju uttered in complete frustration. She was losing optimism; but not until someone crouched down and leaned forward to face her.

The stranger grabbed hold of the injured fairy's foot gently, trying to figure out what's wrong. Minju was both dazed and grateful for the sudden action, though it befuddled her more the second she realized who the kind stranger was.

"Ahn... Ahn Yujin? What are yo—"

"Hold still, newbie. Don't worry, I may look dumb but athletes are aware of basic first-aids like this." Yujin mumbled, disregarding the other's question. Her voice was so frigid it sends chills down Minju's spine.

She just let the taller student do her thing, Minju doesn't have any better options anyway—it was either she'd accept Yujin's help or rot on the floor with her injured ankle.

Minutes have passed and Yujin stood up, lending her hand to the other girl.

"You had a sprain. I just helped ease the pain so you could walk a little, but that doesn't mean you're foot is completely okay. It's better to put some cold compress to it and get some rest. Pretty sure they provided a first aid kit station inside the arena; go there and ask for ice." Minju nodded awkwardly, silence aking over the conversation.

"I should get going now. Sched's kinda hectic. Gotta run." With that being said, the younger faced the arena's direction and jogged. Yujin was halfway through her destination when Minju yelled, "Hey!", making the former turn around and raise her brow.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt you with your activities, but could you help me get inside this... dome-shaped thing? I have a feeling I might do something stupid again so you lending a helping hand would be very much appreciated." Yujin privily chuckled.

"Sure, I guess. Follow me."

***

The pair strode towards the stadium side by side. Minju was so amazed at how immense the amount of people she was seeing at the moment.

Upon knowing Minju couldn't find her friends whom she said was preparing for the school's paper, Yujin made her sit beside her and Yena in the meantime so she could at least rest for a bit.

Yena didn't even spotted them at first as she was busy playing with the puzzle cube their family doctor gave her, but as soon as the medical team Yujin called on to check Minju's ankle arrived, Yena immediately swerved her attention.

'Oh? Isn't that the new transferee, uh, I forgot her name...'

Yena glanced at Yujin and noticed her face full of worries. She nudged her, though the former stayed poised.

"Yujin? Ahn Yujin, you're next in the queue!" Their trainer, Son Eunchae, muscled in the scene. Summoned, the tall girl calmly stood up. Before she fled, Yujin stript off her tracksuit jacket, unveiling a white shirt underneath with a huge "안유진,020501" on the back then pivoted to meet Minju's eyes.