Female Frieza x Male Reader - The Discovery - A New Beginning (Part 3)

Authors Notes

Join my discord where fans can Express there ideas, show there fan art, and chat! I also will do voice acting for the stories as well!

https://discord.gg/MFAfHYJ

*Part 2 is now available* :D

*The day was vastly approaching night. Fresta had finished her homework and had gotten in the shower. Meanwhile....*

*Phone vibrates on the dresser. She walks over to check who's calling*

Frieza: Unknown....*She answers the phone* Hello?

???: FRIEZA!!!

Frieza: Who is this?!

???: Frieza!....You are going to pay for what you did!

Frieza: *gasp* Brother!? How did you get this number? And what do you want from me?! You know I was suffering in that foolish system of commandment!!!

Cooler: Indeed you were sister. But that doesnt excuse the fact that you abandoned our men for your own foolish love. ALSO! Abandoning your assigned mission!!! Therefore you must pay! the dire consequences.....

Frieza: ...."Foolish love?" FOOLISH LOVE!!!??? HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY LOVE LIKE ITS A CHILDISH TOY!! I WILL-

Fresta: Mother? What's wrong? *Fresta looks scared and concerned.*

*The phone hangs up*

*Frieza comes over to hug her*

Frieza: Oh fresta my child dont worry about it. It was just an old friend of mine.

Fresta: But you were yelling something about "foolish love". You sounded very angry. (I've never seen Mother scream so angrily....)

*The front door of the house is unlocked*

You Father: Hey babe! *You dad shouts upstairs*

Freiza: Hey sweety! *Frieza says back* Like I said Fresta, dont worry. Go give your father a hug. And after dinner, I'll take you over so you can play with Goten and Trunks.

Fresta: Oh Thank you Mother!!!! Thank you!!!

*Fresta runs down the stairs to give her dad a hug and Frieza follows her behind. Frieza and your Father hug and kiss each other*

Freiza: How was work hun?

Your Father: Actually surpringsly not that bad. Normally it wouldve been busy but because it's getting close the holidays, seems like I havent been getting any calls lately. How about you?

*Fresta runs back upstairs to her room*

Frieza: *sigh* I pray a little bit better. I got a phone call from my brother. I dont know how he got my number but there still furious at me. And I dont know what they want.

*Dad takes a seat in the kitchen table*

Dad: Still?! I thought they wouldve forgotten years later. But there still going on about this?

*Frieza turns on the stove*

Frieza: There only here for me because of what I've done to them. And as much as I dont want to do this, I have no choice.

Dad: What did he say when call-

Frieza: HE SAID MY LOVE WAS FOOLISH!! HOW DARE HE SPEAK OF US LIKE WERE A F-

Dad: Babe babe babe!..... *Dad hugs her from behind* it's going to be okay. He doesnt understand what hes talking about. Hes just corrupted with anger and revenge. He doesnt even see the good in this situation. Even then, I'll protect you from them.