Female Frieza x Male Reader - Another Timeline? - A New Beginning (Part 4)

*Part 3 is now available :D *

*Back at Bulmas place*

Everyone: WWHAAAAATTTTT!!!????

Future Trunks: Yes.

Android 18: So wait. How strong....no can we be able to fight at full power and win?

Future Trunks: Unfortunely no. The only people that I know have a chance are Goku, Vegeta, and I. Everyone else, I'm afraid, won't event stand a chance.

Bulma: Hmmm....

*A knock is at the door*

Bulma: Just a minute!!!

*Bulma heads to the door and opens it*

Frieza: Hey Bulma! Is everyone here?

Bulma: Yeah...come in we need to talk about something before we go.

Frieza: Oh....what could it be?

*Bulma and Frieza walk into the living room*

Trunks: *Gasp* FRIEZA!?

*Trunks charges at Frieza at quick speed catching trunks punch*

Bulma: Trunks what the hell are you doing?

Frieza: ...!?

Trunks: I killed this Frieza in my timeline! I swear I cut him up into pieces including his father! And why is he a female!?

Android 18: Okay! But that was your timeline! This Frieza is on ourside now!

*Trunks backs off*

Trunks: Wait how can that be?!

Frieza: Let me explain....

*Frieza tells Trunks her story of becoming good*

Trunks: *Trunks is in shock* Wow.....So you fell in love. And now you have a kid...?

Frieza: Yes. As you can see, I'm very happy with my life and the family and friends I've made....But now that I left my position as leader 10 years after, my father and brother are coming after me....I just recently got a call from my brother and God knows when their gonna get here....

Bulma: Yeah....and Goku and the guys are training for there arrival now. But wait Trunks, why dont you tell Friez-

Trunks: Tommrow Mother....

Frieza: Huh?

*Everyone else in confusion*

Trunks: I'm sorry for the confusion Mrs. Frieza....I didn't know-

Frieza: Its perfectly fine Trunks! Don't apologize. We have much matters on our hands. But defintely tell me what  you were going to say tommrow. Im really interested.

Trunks: Absolutely!!

Bulma: Ugh....I need a drink after that, you girls ready to go?

The Girls: Yes!!!

Bulma: I'll be back hun. I'll text you when I get home.

Trunks: Okay Mother.

*Bulma and the girls drive off to the club*

*Meanwhile at Friezas house in Frestas room*

Dad: Dang, and you're still out cold. Frieza didn't have to go that far....still, I dont want you doing anything reckless like that again! *Dad kisses Fresta on her forehead*

Fresta: *Sigh*.....

*The time is 11:30pm*

*Near outer Earth in space*

Cooler: Alright! Finally! We have approached Earth....

King Cold: Yes indeed. But before we immediately search for our family, let us rest on Earth until tommrow.  I'd love to explore Earth as well....

Cooler: .....As you wish Father. (Gah! It's been ten years....I'd might as well get a break...)

*The spaceship lands on Earth in an urban empty field near a town.*

Fresta: ....That energy....could it be...No. It couldnt be. I refuse to believe it....*Fresta goes back to sleep*

Trunks: ....Frieza.....How could you do that to my future? Well I dont blame you....its wasn't your fault...

*The next day/morning arrives. Bulma arrives home with Frieza carrying her in her drunken state. Frieza heads home to check on Fresta only to find her asleep. Then she gets in her bed with her husband. More hours of sleep later arrives and everyone arrives at the lookout tower. Frieza explains to the Z fighters about the interlude between trunks and her.*

Goku: Do you feel that?

Vegeta: Yes. That energy is enourmous!

Frieza: I also feel it as well. That must mean they're here! Are you all sure you are prepared for this battle?

Piccolo: Even if your counter part is evil, we can still be able to win this fight with all of our power combined.

Krillin: Yeah! We are all in this together! You are our friend. And as friends we all should stick together no matter what!

Android 18: Hm! *Android 18 smiles*

Goku: *Goku Flies up* The energy is in this direction!

*Goku and the gang fly off quick where the energy is*

Trunks: Frieza are you coming?

Frieza: Didnt you want to tell me what you were doing to say yesterday?

Trunks: .... Right. Frieza. The danger you're worried about, isnt the threat at all.

Frieza: Wha....What?! Then who?!

*A black swirl portal appears above them.*

???: Well now what perfect timing I should say.

Trunks: *Gasp* NO! NOT NOW!!!

???: Yes now Trunks! I should be welcomed by such gratitude of Earths inhabitants am I wrong?

Frieza: She looks just like....

???: You? Of course my dear! may call me....Frieza Black. And I will take no for am answer!

Authors note

Hope you guys likes the story! Sorry this  took so long. But make sure you check out my voice casting and my discord. Merry Xmas!!!!