Female Frieza x Male Reader - A love that's never forgotten Finale!

Authors note

Hey guys sorry for the wait. I've been busy with school and stuff. But here is is the good ending to the story.  I wont make this one as long lol.

*So you and Frieza escape into her mini escape ship. As you guys are heading to Earth, you and your girlfriend Frieza, have a nice chat on the way and enjoy her amazing seafood meal she cooked*

You: Thanks for the food babe its good as always.

Frieza: Mhmm. Anything for you. 

You: I want to know something though.....

Frieza: Yeah?

You: What are your thoughts on the saiyans?.....I know that you've had some run ins with saiyan situations and stuff so i just wanted to know....

Frieza:....I like them!

You: Really?!? 

Frieza: Mhm....The way I look at saiyans and the way I looked at my men, they are all just humans you know? People are different and as an ex queen, I want to continue to teach others about my knowledge and show them the ways of peacefulness and life. Thats all I want!

You: Wow......That was so well said. I wouldn't have said it any better. 

Frieza: Yeah.......and....you know what else?

You: Hm?

*Frieza sits on your lap*

Frieza: I get to enjoy everything with you.

*Frieza french kisses you*

You: I love you babe

Frieza: I love you too my love.....

*The ship approaches Earth atmosphere and lands in a rural area next to a city called, "Satan City"*

Frieza: Huh....So this is Earth. 

You: Earth......This looks so familiar....

*In the end, Queen Frieza and you, talk to Mr. Satan. Frieza bribes Mr. Satan out of his money and you two eventually end up getting a big nice house together. You guys meet different people around the city, Even meeting Goku, Krillin, Bulma, Chi Chi, Yamcha and Gohan. 5 years have gone by and you two have a kid. You name him (Your Childs Name).*

*You are sitting on the couch of your nice home while your wife is cooking for you and your kid*

You: Baby. Can I ask you something?

Frieza: Yes hun?

You: Are you happy? Are you happy that your with me?

*Frieza turns her head and glares and you for a few seconds then heads over to the couch and sits on your lap*

Frieza: Of course Im happy babe. You have been the best thing to ever happen in my life. I told you that I will always be here for you no matter what. Nothing is ever gonna come between us. Not ever. As long as we have each other and our child to be happy, thats all that makes me happy dear. 

*You start to tear up alot*

You: Im so happy I met you. 

*Mean while deep in space*

???: So where are they at?

???: Earth?.....I thought so.....That...Bastard! How dare she go and do something like this. That bitch will pay! 

???: Father! We are off to Earth. There has to be a reason to this nonsense in the first place. 

*Authors Notes*

Hey guys.  I know you guys have been expected an ending for quite sometime. I apologize for the wait as I have been so busy with school an all. But im glad you guys are enjoying the other parts to this story. More stories like these will come soon as I already have them planned for tomorrow. Stay tuned and Bad ending will be up probably today :) Bye Bye.