Female Frieza x Male Reader (Secret)

*The sunlight was out and the wind was racing through the neighborhood.  It was (You) and Frieza walking down the neighborhood.  Going back to their homes.  Eventually night a rose,  dinner was eaten and it was slumber. But then an itmacy was discovered *

*Parasyte - Next To You (Anime Version)  Plays*

*Frieza and (You) were in positions of sex. Frieza is on top of you*

Frieza: (I've been through alot in my life. I've been trying to find who I truly am for the first time since I was a child. *

*The Two collaspe hands"

Frieza: (But I'm happy to say.  I've moved on from the matter.)

(Till my death I will protect my family. I've gained new friends so....In the end I'm just happy I'm a big family with  (You)....)

*(You) lays close next to Frieza*

You: (Frieza... I.... ) Frieza.... We really have gone through so much together. I've enjoyed every mission I was assigned.  We've gone to so many planets.... And... This whole time I've never known.... You had feelings for me...

You: I promised you before we left I'll always protect from there and now.  So don't have to worry anymore.

You: We will be okay.

Frieza: (You)... I love you till the day of my death.  I will protect will all of my power and be stronger with you as a family. 

*Frieza puts her and on you're cheek

Frieza: (You).... I love you...

You: Frieza.....

*You two lean together and kiss in itmacy. Friezas tail is wrapped around you. True love between both.  Till death breaks them apart.*