Female Frieza x Male Reader - Love At First Sight

Authors Note

I left out an important piece of information during my publishing of this story which was, the story of the Male readers life and how Frieza and you met. Ive been also planning on releasing this for quite a while now. Hope you guys enjoy! :D

Also - Listen to my Musicbox song I've created! I love making musicbox songs.  Great to give it listen and read along with as well :D

https://youtu.be/GeDEGy2kct0

*It was Earth. East District near Hercule City. It was a very sunny day as the wind was warmly breezing through the air. Earth was in peace. You are at age 19 now. As your birthday is coming up soon (August 31 to be exact ;) ) Living at home with your mother as your father died tragically during a robbery when you were young trying to save you and your mother from an unknown soldier.*

You: Hey Mom! I'm back!

Mother: Hey dear! How was everything with your friends? Had fun?

You: Yeah I did. Do you need any help  with anything.

Mom: No sweetie but thank you though <3

*Although your Mother got angry when you would willingly help her, you'd try to fight through her emotions by squeezing in how much you have. You love and always loved your Mother. But she would hate to see you tiring yourself out for her for the sake of your future...yet she would never admit that to you....*

You: Your welcome mom *You give your Mom a hug and head to your room*

You: *You close your door* Ah let's see. What to do today. You quickly get into your bed and watch some Netflix.*

*.....In space near distance of Earth....*

Princess Frieza: Excuse me my servant...how much longer are we till the distance of Earth?

Servant: We are almost at 2 days your Majesty.

Princess Frieza: Okay that's wonderful. Thank you!

*Ring ring....*

*Ring ring....*

Princess Frieza: Yes Father. *You say with exhaustion and mellow*

King Cold: My dear daughter. What seeme to be the matter?

Princess Frieza: *Sigh* Nothing Father. Just focusing on your task you asked me.

King Cold: Now my dear. Take a break every while. Dont kill yourself over me please.

Princess Frieza: *Sigh* Your right. Thank you Father.

King Cold: I see that plans to Earth are going smoothly? That's wonderful.

Princess Frieza: Correct. We are approaching Earth in approximately two days.

King Cold: That's great to know.  Call me when everything is taken cared of. Love you my dear. You have been a good daughter to me so far.

Princess Frieza: Yeah.

*Frieza hangs up the phone.*

Frieza: It looks like it's time for a nap. *She says in exhaustion of Joy*

*Frieza since young, has always had potential to be an Influence in the family. Not only that, but consistently being commanded and trained beside her Father with no say of her words nor her emotions. Her brother, Cooler, always wanted to be better than her sister. In power, strength and all of the above. But Frieza from the start unbelievable amount of power rivaling slightly past her Father.*