World 1.1

When Xulia opened her eyes, she was sitting on a chair among other students, and an orientation was going on. She closed her eyes to receive the plot of this world, and her mission. 'This world was a modern world revolved around an Arts Academy. Julian Arts Academy was famous was producing many singers, dancers, musicians, and many more. It's a four year education system, starting from when a student is 18 to 22. The FL is a dancer, and goes to the Academy to receive further education. The FL was not an awe-inspiring dancer, but she was quite pretty. Her beauty was more on the cute side. The first time when the FL and ML meet is the New Freshmen Competition. In the first month when the freshmen start the Academy, they have to participate in a competition for ranking. This Academy had a ranking system for each of the Arts. The FL wins the competition and catches the interest of the ML. The villain is also a dancer, and she comes second. The villainess sees the ML and falls for him. She starts to pursue him, but the ML was interested in the FL so ignored her. The villainess became jealous, and started bullying the FL. The ML finds out about it, and has the villainess expelled out of the Academy. And that's where the villainess' downfall starts. The villainess wishes are: win the New Freshmen Competition, win the ML's heart, and show the FL's real face to everyone, and ruin her life.

Xulia carefully reads the plot, and realizes that right now she's at the start of the story, when the villainess and FL first enter the Academy. The villainess' name is Julia Snow. Xulia sees that the orientation is almost over, so she starts getting in to the character.

The orientation ends, and the students start leaving the auditorium. Julia sees the FL. The FL was not a heart stopping beauty. Her looks could be considered average. She had long light brown hair, light brown eyes, a round face, and wheat color skin. Her name was Jaylin Smith. And from the information that she read, she knew that FL wasn't that great of a dancer. She couldn't understand how the ML fell for.

For know Julia ignored the FL and went to her dorm room. This Academy had dorms that were very comfortable and not small. Kids from all over the world came to attend this Academy. The entrance exam is tough, so Julia didn't know how with the FL's skill could she enter the Academy. Seems like she entered through the back door. Julia thinks for a while, then asks Little Dumpling to do something.

"Little Dumpling, can you find out how the FL entered the Academy with her skills?"

"Yes Big Sis, I can. I'll quickly find the information and bring it to you."

"Ok thanks. And also find out everything you can about the FL's past. It might be useful."

"Sure Big Sis."

Julia goes to her room to unpack her stuff. There was a month before the competition, so Julia was going to practice for this one month and avoid the FL and ML for now. And anyway, the FL and ML don't meet this soon anyway.

So for the whole month Julia practices for the competition. She wasn't too worried anyway. She spent so long in the system training area to learn everything about dancing. Julia was sure that she would win. Soon one month passes, and it's time for the competition. The competition would be held in the auditorium. The school auditorium was very big and could house thousands of people. The competition was for all freshmen, no matter their area of expertise. The ML wasn't a first year like the FL and the villainess. He was a fourth year student. The only reason he was at the competition was to accompany his friends. And then saw the FL and fell for her. Julia decided that she would dance better than the FL and make the ML fall for her instead.

Julia's number was before the FL, so she will dance first. Even in the original story, the villainess was a hundreds time better than the FL when it came to dancing. The only reason she came second was because she had a fever, and couldn't show her full potential. So it was no surprise that the villainess would feel bitter, and not like the FL.

Julia goes inside the changing room, and changes in to a black dress with red lace in the bottom. Her makeup made Julia look wicked. After getting ready, Julia goes to wait for her turn. She sees the FL and looks over at her. The FL was dressed in pure white clothes, and it made her look like an angel. Julia just smiles seeing her, and turns away her gaze.

Soon it was time for Julia to go on stage. She stands in the center of stage to wait for the music to begin. As soon as the music starts, Julia's whole aura changes. Right know she looks like a woman who is on the verge of insanity. She starts dancing, and audience just sits, enraptured with her beauty. Her dance tells the story of a woman who is so madly in love that she becomes obsessed and willing to do anything. The ML, Kayden Korr, was also there. He wasn't interested in the freshman competition, and only came today because of his friends. And he was glad that he did. When he first layer his eyes on the woman on the stage, his heart stopped beating for a minute, and then started beating madly. Kayden felt like he found his soul mate. He had never felt like this today. He wanted to possess her and touch her and kiss her. Kayden decided then and there that he will have this woman who stole his heart. Soon, Julia's dance ends, and she goes back stage. Not once did she look in the direction of the ML. She could feel his gaze on her, but Julia didn't want to make it easy for the man to have her. She was going to make him fall for her so badly that he would only ever think about her.

After Julia, Jaylin goes on stage. But her performance was insignificant compared to the performance of Julia. No one paid attention to her. Everyone was talking about Julia's performance. Even the judges weren't paying attention. They were very happy to have such a talented student this year. Jaylin felt very aggrieved and angry. She felt that it wasn't supposed to be this way. She angrily leaves the stage.

Kayden goes to the back stage to look for the woman who captured his heart. He kept looking for her, but couldn't find her. So he decided to wait for the ranking, then he will know her name, and can start wooing her.

The result soon came out, and as suspected Julia came first. Everyone was talking about her performance and her beauty. Men admired her, and women felt jealous. Kayden was glad to know the name of the unknown beauty. Julia Snow. He felt that her name suited her very much. He smiled thinking about her. Kayden's friends saw his smile and were shocked to see the Ice King smiling. They never saw this expression on his face before, and were feeling very shocked. His friends shared a knowing look, and knew that this Ice King has fallen in love.