4.2(End)

It has already been a few days since the first meeting with the FL. During this time, Rina would frequently go to the fighting stimulation to get used to fighting the mechas. She would also be in the library or the cafeteria to talk to some other students. Basically, for the past few days, Rina has not once met Shin. Shin was becoming irritated, and decided that tonight, he will wait for Rina in her room to talk to her. Shin has seen Rina talking to some guys, and every time he did, he wished he could kill those men. How dared they talk to his Rina so intimately. Shin felt really possessive of her lately. 

When night came he went over to her room, and opened the door with his card. Partners had similar room cards. He waited for two hours before he heard the door open. He heard Rina talking to some guy, and felt even more jealous. Shin had a dark glint in his eyes. He herd Rina say in a sweet voice, "Thanks Ryan, for dropping me off. I'll see you tomorrow." 

"Oh come on Rina, won't you invite me inside. We could do something fun." Shin felt hate coursing through his body. He quickly went to the door, pulled Rina in, and smacked the door. Shin pushed Rina against the door, and looked in to her eyes. Shin was breathing heavily from trying to hold in his anger. He didn't want to scare his Rina. 

Rina felt that she has finally tortured her husband enough. It was time to give him the sweet fruit for his patience. She tilted her head up, and kissed him on the lips. Shin felt soft lips touching his own. He smelled an addicting scent. It was the scent of Rina. He kissed her back without holding back. He has waited enough. 

Shin picked her up and took her to the bedroom. Rina wrapped her legs around his waist. Shin laid her down on the bed, and continued kissing her while he took off his and her clothes. He threw the clothes in the corner of the room. Shin pressed again the soft body under him. He was going to make her his, so no one would be able to take her away from him. Shin wrapped his tongue with Rina's and sucked on it. Rina moaned from the pleasure. Shin stepped back for a minute and just looked at her body. "Your beautiful Rina." Saying this he kissed on her neck, then licked it, before sucking on it. "My Rina." Shin continued kissing down. He took one of her breast in his mouth, while he rubbed the other with his hand. He sucked on both of her nipples. Rina could do nothing but moan his name. Shin kissed on her stomach, and down towards her secret place. He licked and sucked on it for a few minutes. Finally, when he felt that she was ready, he pushed himself inside of her slowly. 

Shin rocked back and forth slowly before increasing his pace. They both kept saying each other's name, while making love. Shin came so many times inside of her, but they both continued with their activity until Rina finally fainted from exhaustion. Shin released one last time inside her, before laying down on her side to sleep. He looked at Rina for a few minutes, kissed her forehead, and said, "I love you Rina." Then he finally fell sleep. 

Rina woke up to the sensation of someone sucking on her breasts. She moaned aloud. Shin heard her, and slid back inside of her. Rina felt sore, but that couldn't stop her from feeling pleasure. They moved together for a while before Shin came inside her. Shin picked Rina up and took her to the bathroom to clean up. They came out after an hour. Shin put Rina to bed and went to get breakfast. He came back quickly. Rina sat up in bed and took the tray, "Thank you." 

"No give it to me. I'll feed you." Shin took the plate back and started feeding her. Rina smiled, and ate from his hands. For the rest of the day, Rina and Shin spend together. This was Rina and Shin's last year, after that they will enter the military to fight the Ayudares. Rina wasn't too worried about the war. With everything she learned in the system space, she felt that she can make humans win the war. It wouldn't take much effort on her part. 

Rina and Shin would be graduating from the Academy soon. Rina saw that this FL was quite sensible. After she saw her and Shin together kissing once, she backed off, and didn't come looking for Shin again. Anya knew that she didn't have any chance. Rina and Shin had Synchro-Heart, which made them even more compatible with each other. Many partners with Synchro-Heart would marry each other. They understood each other, and after fighting together, they will naturally fall for each other. Anya was a smart person, and decided to back off. 

After graduation, Rina and Shin participated in many battles. Finally, after five years of fighting, the humans won the war, and drove the Ayudares out of their galaxy. Rina wanted this world to be safe for her children and she made that happen. After the war ended, Rina and Shin got married, and settled down in one of the planets with a lot of greenery. The people in the future can live for a long time. Rina stayed in that world for 120 years before passing away. 

Xulia arrived back in the system space. Little Dumpling had to tell his host the truth now. Xulia looked at Little Dumpling to see him making a sad face. 

"Little Dumpling, what's wrong?" 007 looked sadly had his host. Out of all the hosts he had so far, he liked Xulia the most. He didn't want to let her go, but he knew he had to. 

"Host, you have accumulated enough points to go back to your original world now." Xulia froze hearing this. She felt sad knowing she will have to leave Little Dumpling, but Xulia couldn't deny her thirst for revenge. And she will meet her husband too. Xulia saw Little Dumpling's sad face, and hugged him to comfort him. 

"Little Dumpling, I know you're sad. But I want to say thank you. Thank you for giving me this chance. Because of you, I understood what it meant to feel loved, to feel alive. So thank you so much." Little Dumpling cried for a while before calming down. "Big Sis, I will always remember you." 

Xulia saw a white light, and felt something pulling her. Before she disappeared, she looked at Little Dumpling, one last time to say, "I love you Little Dumpling." Saying this, Xulia disappeared from the system space, and System 007 found himself lonely again. Now he had to wait for the next host to come.