2.3

Zhu Yin and the group have already been on the road for an hour now. They have see many zombies around, but the zombies are slow, so they never manage to catch up with the group. To get to the military base, the car has to pass through a bridge. When the group get to the bridge, they see the bridge crowded with cars, and zombies. Their vehicle would not be able to pass through. If they go around, then it would take them longer to get to the base. They have have to go through the city, to the other side. 

The group decided to not take that risk. Going through the long way would delay them, and going through the city was also not safe. They decided to abandon the vehicle, and walk to the other side. Once they're on the other side, they can find a new vehicle. The group gets off the vehicle, and walks towards the bridge. They're all extremely careful to not draw the zombies attention. They use the cars as covers to pass through.

When the group is halfway through the bridge, a zombie notices their presence, and starts running towards them. Zhu Shen notices the coming zombie, and yells at everyone, "Everyone, run!" The group also notice the zombie and starts running. By now, the rest of the zombies have also noticed their presence. Everyone runs while shooting at the zombies. Even while running, their marks are accurate. The zombies are hit on the head, and fall down. 

Zhu Yin and everyone successfully pass through the bridge. When everyone gets to the other side, Ji Ning uses his metal manipulation ability to control the cars, and create a barricade to stop the zombies. Everyone was breathing heavily from running so much. They start walking and see a big van not far from them. The van was unlocked, and the tank was filled. Everyone get in the van, and start heading towards the military base. 

Zhu Yin thinks about the first meeting between the ML and the FL. They meet while still on the road. In the plot, Ji Ning also decides to head towards the military base. While they were halfway there, the ML met the FL. Su Ting asked to travel with the group because she knew who Ji Ning was. He would become a powerful ability user in future. Ji Ning agreed to let Su Ting travel with. When they almost reached the base, the group was attacked by zombies. Su Ting couldn't protect herself, so Ji Ning was protecting her. A group member made a mistake, so he was bit by the zombie. The ML almost killed him, but the FL said she could heal him. The ML saw the FL's healing ability, and decided to keep her with them. But it was all the FL's plan. She was the one who distracted the group member in to making a mistake, and getting bit, so she can show the FL her healing ability, and stay by his side. Zhu Yin had to admit, the FL was really smart. 

Zhu Yin looked outside, and saw that they were near the point where the ML would pick up the FL. She looked around, and as expected, she saw the FL running from the zombies. The other members of the group haven't noticed yet. Zhu Yin if she should let the ML and the FL meet. After a bit of thinking, she decided to keep the FL close by, so she can observe her, and decide when to expose her act. 

"Gege, there seemed to be someone in trouble." Everyone looked towards where Zhu Yin pointed at, and saw a female girl, around 18 years of age, running from some zombies. Ji Ning saw that it was a helpless girl, and couldn't be of danger to the group, so he decided to help her. Of course, if it was a guy, then the group would not have help. After all, it's in the apocalypse that man show their true color. 

Ji Ning stopped the car, and got out to help the girl. He used his guns to shoot the zombies in the head. Su Ting saw a group of people helping her, so she ran towards them. By the time she neared them, all the zombies were done. Su Ting came to a stop, and took deep breaths. Even though she came back to a day before the apocalypse, she was still physically weak. Su Ting decided that this time she wouldn't die so easily. 

Su Ting looked up to thank her savior, but she became stunned with what she saw. She saw the face of a familiar man. Su Ting knew him from her previous life. He was an extremely powerful metal ability user. Su Ting couldn't believe her luck, running in to him like this. Su Ting thought for a bit, and decided this was God helping her survive. If she could stick with this powerful man and make him hers, then she wouldn't have to worry about food, comfort, and shelter anymore. Su Ting eyes spun thinking of the kind of life she would live. But she quickly composed herself. 

Zhu Yin saw through the FL's thoughts, and just sneered at her. She will make sure the FL lived a good life. 

"Thank you for saving my life. I'm very great full to you." Su Ting showed an afraid, and pitiful face. She wanted to evoke the tender feelings of the man. She succeeded, since Ji Ning, and the other three guys became more relaxed, and showed a friendly face. Zhu Yin looked at her own brother, and saw him quite composed and indifferent to the FL's act. 'Looks like there are some people who are immune to the FL's charm.'  

"It's okay. I'm glad I could help. You're not hurt, are you?" Ji Ning looked at the girl, and asked in a soft voice. The girl looked really scared, so Ji Ning wanted to comfort her a bit. Ji Ning never felt like this before. 

"Yes, I'm fine. But I don't know where to go. Can I come you guys?" Su Ting looked up fearfully, showing a face as though she was afraid that he would reject. Ji Ning wanted to agree immediately, but he looked at the other first to get their approval. 

"Sure we don't Miss. You can come with us." The three guys agreed immediately. Such a pretty female, and she also looked so lovable. They didn't mind her coming along with them. Ji Ning looked at the Zhu siblings to get their answer. Zhu Shen looked at his sister instead, to see what she wanted. What she said would be her answer. Ji Ning also looked at Zhu Yin. Zhu Yin just smiled calmly, "I don't mind this miss coming with us. We have room for one more person anyway." Ji Ning felt relieved, and looked back at the female. 

"Ok, you can come with us. What is your name?" 

"Thank you. And my name is Su Ting."

"It's nice to meet you Su Ting. I'm Ji Ning, and these are my friends. Zhu Shen and his sister, Zhu Yin, and these three are Rong, Quan, and Ling."

"It's nice to meet everyone, and thank you for letting me travel with you."

"It's okay. It's not a problem. But you should get in quickly. We shouldn't linger in one place for so long." Zhu Yin answered her. Su Ting looked at this beautiful girl, and felt slightly jealous. Ji Ning ushered Su Ting in the van, and the group was back on the road. Su Ting looked at Ji Ning, and she felt determined to make him hers.