Original World

When Xulia opened her eyes, she found herself in her 10 years old self. Xulia thought back to her life and everything that happened to her. Xulia was a third generation rich chaebol. Her father's name was Yu Ding, and her mother's name was Li Lin. Her parents had an arrange marriage. They didn't love each other, even when I was born. It was only a couple years later that they finally fell for each other and had my sister. My parents never loved me. For them, my younger sister was their perfect child. They never had a hand in raising me. My sister was 5 years younger than me. I took care of myself. Made myself the Queen of Business, and killed me for my fortune. 

But now I'm back. And I will get revenge for everything they did to me. Xulia was going to the school right now. Xulia first decided to start her business early. Originally, she started her business when she was 15, and now she was doing it five years earlier. So Xulia headed to college. Yes, I'm in college. I was always smart, so I enrolled myself in college much earlier than normal people. Xulia decided to keep going to college to hide her business ventures. Xulia didn't have to worry about her parents finding out. Xulia lived in the family mansion all by herself, while her parents and sister lived in a condo in the city. 

Xulia originally died when she was 28. She still had a lot of time to make her family pay. Xulia knew that her father was involved in black market. So she started gathering evidence. It was best to destroy them now, before they became a bigger problem. In three years, the businesses that Xulia invested in became world famous. She had her own company called Ark Corporation. Xulia was able to gather a lot of evidence against her father. 

Xulia didn't want to wait anymore. She was already rich enough to take care of herself. But Xulia had to wait another five years, until she was 18 years of age. If she send the evidence to the police now, then legally, she would have to still be with her mother. Xulia decided to wait another five years. While she was waiting, she tried to find her husband. She knew her husband wouldn't be anyone ordinary, but Xulia still couldn't find him. She gave up after four years of searching. She'll just wait for her husband to find her. 

Xulia became 18 today. On the day that she turned 18, she send all the evidence that she gathered against her husband to the police. In just a single night, all the illegal dealing of the Yu Company was brought to the public, and the company was destroyed over night. Xulia also revealed herself as the founder of Ark Corporation. Everyone was talking about this for days. Xulia was waiting for her mother to visit her, and she did.

Xulia opened the door to see her mother standing outside. "Hello, mother, sister. Please come in." Yu Yun looked at this elder sister that she hasn't seen in years. Yu Yun was an arrogant girl, after being pampered all her life. She was only 13, but she knew that if her father went to jail, then she will lose all her wealth. 

"Hello, big sister. You have to help us. Father is going to go to jail." Yu Yun spoke when she saw that her mother had no intention of speaking to her daughter. Xulia just laughed at them. 

"Help? Why should I help you?" Li Lin became angry hearing this. She truly hated this daughter of her. Even though she gave birth to her, Li Lin never saw her own. She only had one daughter. 

"Why? That's your father, you ungrateful girl. He has provided you with everything you have, and your asking why you should help?" Li Lin spoke with anger. She wished she didn't have to come here to beg this girl for help. But she didn't have any choice. With Yu Xulia's wealth, she's the only one who can help them now. 

"Ungrateful? Everything that I own, I bought it with my own money. You call him my father, but has he ever seen me as his daughter? No right. You must have even forgotten that I exist. So no I will not help you. Now get out my house, or I'll call the security." Li Lin felt really angry, but she didn't want to continue begging. She pulled the hand of her real daughter, and left the house. 

Xulia felt her heart become a lot lighter. She didn't need her parents love anymore. Because her husband has already given her so much love that it completely occupied her heart. Xulia saw that it was snowing outside, and put on her coat to go out for a walk. She stepped on the snow and started walking randomly. She thought back to when she first met her husband, and all their time spend together. 

Xulia thought about her lover, and walked towards the square with the Christmas tree in the middle. Xulia felt something calling herself to the other side of the Christmas tree. She walked around and saw a man standing there. Xulia saw the ring on his fingers, and felt tears falling down her face. She started walking towards him. 

Ye ZiXuan saw a woman walking towards him. He felt that the woman looked familiar. He thought hard about it. He felt something flashing in the back of his mind, and suddenly, he saw many memories flashing in his mind. ZiXuan looked back up to see the woman standing in front of him. They stared at each other for a few minutes. ZiXuan stepped forward and hugged Xulia. Xulia hugged him back, and thought that no matter if they have their memories in the next life or not, they will always find each other. Under the christmas tree, Yu Xulia and Ye ZiXuan continue hugging each other, and just enjoying the warmth of each other. 

HERE ENDS THE STORY OF YU XULIA. 

************************************************

I wanted to continue doing a few more arcs, but I was losing motivation. So I just decided to end it here. I might re-write this story again some time in the future, but it's undecided. Until then, I hope you all enjoyed reading this short story.