4.1

Xulia was sitting inside the cockpit of a fighter jet. There was another person with her. Xulia decided to concentrate on the fight first, before looking over the plot. She quickly got in to action, and used what she learned about mecha fighting to win the fight. After a few minutes of shooting laser beams at the enemy, the enemy's fighter jet was destroyed. Xulia heard a computer voice speaking, "Fight, over! Win for Humans!" Xulia realized that she wasn't in an actual fight, but a stimulation. She quickly closed her eyes to review the plot. 

This was a future world. Humanity has already explored a lot of places in the universe, and conquered many planets. But this world was slightly different from earth. In this world, there was something called Synchro-Heart. Everyone knows that each individual has a unique heartbeat that is there's only, but in this universe, two people will be born with the same heartbeat. It these people with Synchro-Heart that are able to use the specialized mechas, and fight the Ayudares. The Ayudares are a civilization which the humanity has been fighting against for 150 years. 

The FL is named Anya Kirr. Anya was not a Synchro-Heart but she wanted to be. So she singed up to fly single seat mechas. Anya was filled with a air of justice, and hatred towards the Ayudares, because both of her parents died fighting the Ayudares. Anya met the ML in the Mecha Pilot Academy, Shin Andes. Shin Andes was a Synchro-Heart and his partner was the villainess, Rina Rune. Rina loved Shin, so when she saw Shin getting close to Anya, she became jealous, and bullied her, eventually trying to kill her. But Rina instead died. After that, Shin asked the school if Anya could fly with him. A non Synchro-Heart flying with one has never happened before, but Shin and Anya did it. They were the only ones to do it, and no other could do the same thing for years to come. After that, began the life of the FL and the ML fighting the Ayudares. 

Rina opened her eyes, and realized that she came to the time when Anya first entered the Academy. Today should be her first day. Rina and Shin got out of the cockpit. Shin looked at Rina, "What happened to you today? You fought really well." Rina looked over, and smiled while replying, "What do you mean? I always fight this well." 

Shin looked at her smile, and felt that the Rina of today looked somewhat different. When he saw her just smile, he felt his heart skip a beat. He had an indescribable feeling. He blushed slightly and looked away. Rina saw him blushing, and thought what if he was her husband. Rina felt there was only one way to fine out. She put her hand which had the ring on it and asked him, "Is this ring familiar to you?" Shin saw the ring, and thought for a bit. He felt the ring look familiar. He suddenly remembered that a few days ago, a ring fell on his head. He had a weird feeling when looking at the ring, so he decided to keep it. He pulled the ring out, and showed it to Rina. 

Rina's eyes lit up looking at the ring. But she controlled herself to not jump oh him yet. Her husband was going to cheat on her with that FL, she had to teach him a lesson. "Oh you have it too. I bought this ring an few days ago. It had a pair, but I lost the other ring. I asked you to see if you seen it anywhere." Rina answered nonchalantly, as though this ring didn't mean much to her. And that bothered Shin. He felt as though this ring was supposed to be important for her. 

"Lets' go get something to eat. I'm hungry." Saying this, Rina walked out first. Shin quickly followed behind her. He was thinking about what this feeling was in his chest. While they were walking, Rina saw the female lead wandering around. It seemed as though she was lost. Anya also saw them, and happily came to ask them for help. She saw their special uniform, and saw they were from the Synchro-Heart special cadets. She arrived in front of them. "Hello, seniors. Can you help me? I'm lost."

"It's okay. Everyone was lost in these halls at least once. How can we help you?" Rina answered in a polite voice. Rina was a beauty. With long silver hair, and crystal blue eyes, it made her look like an ice goddess. Anya had a angelic type of beauty. Everyone who saw her would feel positive feelings from her. Shin saw the girl who suddenly came in front of them, and took Rina's attention. He felt unusually jealous and possessive of her. 

"I want to go to the cafeteria. But I became lost." Anya made an embarrassed expression. She looked at the guy standing next to the woman, and felt that he was the most beautiful man she has ever seen. Shin had fiery red hair, and red eyes. Standing next to Rina, it made them look like the ice queen, and fire king. Anya became mesmerized with his looks, but when she saw the cold look in his eyes, she quickly looked down. 

Rina  saw the way Anya looked at Shin, and just smiled coldly. She promised that if the FL didn't know her place, then she will show it to her. She gave a smile towards Anya, and said, "We are also going to the cafeteria. You can accompany us. I'm Rina Rune, and this is Shin Andes. It's nice to meet you." Rina gave a friendly smile towards Anya. Anya also introduced herself, "I'm Anya Kirr. I'm a new student in the academy. Today's my first day." 

"Getting lost on the first day? Well that's not good. You should quickly memorize the hallways." Anya blushed in shame and looked down. She was trying to look pitiful, and gain sympathy from Shin, but he didn't even look at her. Anya felt disappointed, and just quietly followed them. They reached the cafeteria, and Rina looked back at Anya. "It was nice to meet you Anya. Good luck with your studies." Without waiting for a reply, Rina left the place with Shin. Anya wanted to say something, but before she could, Rina and Shin already left. She felt disappointed that she couldn't talk to Shin. 'It's okay, I'll make sure to talk to him the next time I see him.'