1.3

For the next couple of months, Kayden pursued Julia. He brought her gifts, flowers, took her out on dates, and was very attentive towards her. Julia felt very touched. It was the first time someone showed her such care. She felt happy knowing that someone cared for her. But while Julia was feeling blessed and happy, she didn't forget to keep monitoring Jaylin. Little Dumpling had found about her history, and it wasn't nice. 

Jaylin's mother was a prostitute. One day, she had a rich costumer. She planned to make that man fell in love with her, and take her out of this life. The man fell in love with Jaylin's mother. He eventually married her, but that man's parents were against their relationship, and disowned their son. When Jaylin was born, her father died in a car accident. Jaylin's mother went back to the life of a prostitute to survive. Jaylin's mother hated her daughter. She would beat her, and force her to do all the house work. When Jaylin was 15, her mother sold her to a brothel for money. Jaylin learned early on to use men to get what she wants. And that's also how she entered the academy. She slept with a directer of the academy to gain admission. 

Julia thinks that if Jaylin had lived a normal childhood, then she wouldn't be the way she is now. Even though Julia knows that, she still gathered evidence against Jaylin for the sake of her mission. 

For the whole time, Kayden was courting Julia, Jaylin tried spreading bad rumors about Julia, rumors like "she didn't enter the academy through her own skills", or "she's using her beauty to trap Kayden".  But none of those rumors worked. Julia was sociable, and knew how to make connections. All the students that attended the Academy were from no ordinary families. In the future, they would be famous figures. So all the rumors against Julia were useless, because these people knew her. Instead, Jaylin was seen as a jealous woman. Everyone turned against Jaylin, a made her an outcast. 

"Damn that bitch. Who does she think she is? I'll kill her, I'll kill her." Jaylin was going crazy from that the anger, and jealousy. She felt like Julia took what was supposed to be hers. Jaylin decided that the only way to remove Julia from her way was to kill her. She planned how to kill her. Soon it would be the end of the year examinations. For the dance major students, at the end of the year, they would have to perform in front of the whole school, and the students would vote on who was the best dancers. Jaylin decided to kill Julia then. Jaylin smirked thinking that finally that bitch would die. 

Currently, Julia was with Kayden eating in a restaurant for their date. For the past few months, Julia was truely touched by Kayden's persistence. It made her like him more and more, and fall for him. Today Julia decided to ask him a question to decide if he was worthy of her love or not. 

"Kayden, if in the future, I'm sick and I want you stay with me, but you have an important concert to go to, then what would you do?" Hearing this question, Kayden looked at Julia. Seeing the serious expression on her face, Kayden closed his eyes to think carefully before answering. He didn't want to lie to the woman who occupied his whole heart. For the last few months he was with Julia, Kayden felt alive. It was only now he knew what it was like to really live. Before he just existed, with no purpose in mind. But now, he felt like he could finally breath. Kayden knew that he wouldn't be able to live without Julia. She was his life, his heart. He imprinted her name on to his soul. Kayden didn't need to think deeply to know the answer. 

"If that ever happened, that I would stay by your side, even if it meant, skipping out on an important concert. Julia, you are the most important person in my life, and you would always remain my top priority." Kayden vowed with a solemn face. He was making a heavy promise, but Kayden knew that he will never break this promise. Julia could see the seriousness in Kayden's eyes, and so she decided to trust him with her heart. 

"Ok then. I'll be your girlfriend." Kayden felt so happy hearing this. He got out of chair, went over to Julia's side, pulled her up, and kissed her. The kiss was passionate, and conveyed all his feeling. Julia kissed him back with the equal amount to passion. Both of their tongues to entangled, and intwine with each other. Kayden used his tongue to explore the sweetness in Julia's mouth. She tasted really sweet, like vanilla. They kissed for a few minutes, and then pulled back to breath a little, and resumed kissing again. After who knows hoe long, they both pull back, and just look at each other. Both of their gazes was filed with love for each other. They felt complete and happy. 

"I can't promise that our life together will be filled with happiness. But I can promise you this, whether it may be sorrow, or happiness, I will always stay by your side. Even death will not separate us." Kayden said this while looking deeply into Julia's eyes. Julia felt happy, and prayed to any deity that might be listening to always be with her lover, no matter what lifetime it may be. Julia prayed that her wish could be fulfilled. 

Unknown to Julia, someone did hear her prayers. Up above, in a different realm, an old man was sitting in front of countless red strings of fate. The old man saw two red strings joining together tightly. It was extremely rare for red strings of fate to end up together by themselves. Usually, it was the old man who paired up couples. So seeing this scene left him astonished. The two red strings of fate were Julia and Kayden's. The old man heard Julia's prayer, and decided to grant her wish. He took the strings, and set them free. This way, no matter what lifetime it may be, these two pair of lovers will always find each other, and fell in love with each other. "Child, I have granted your wish, now the rest is up to you." Saying this the old man closed his eyes, and continued guarding the red strings of fate.