chapter 6

"Oh. I'm sorry." Someone had said.

It was a cute boy and he was bowing to you.

"It's okay. I've never talked to you before who are you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I'm Na Jaemin. My classes are actually in the other hallway but I came this way today." He said.

"Oh ok. Well you seem like a cool person. Maybe we can talk sometime." I said.

"I would like that. Here's my number, text me some time" he gave me his number and left in a hurry.

He looked like a nice person, he was also really cute too. And hopefully I can get someone else I can trust other than Hyunjin.

I stayed at school a little longer because I didn't want to be right behind Hyunjin and his girl. So when I started to walk back I saw Jaemin.

"Hey. You're the dude I bumped into a little ago. You're Jaemin right?" I said to him.

"Yeah." He said shyly.

Then the two of us just started to roam around the city. We went to a couple cafes and shopped around Garosu-Gil.

The whole rest of the day we got really close. He also had one of the cutest smiles I've ever seen. I kind of fell for him. He walked me back to my house and told me that he would see me tomorrow morning.

The rest of the night, we were texting each other. We talked some of our favorite things in the whole world. It was so nice having someone I could talk to freely. It's been a while since I've talked with just Hyunjin. Hwayoung was always around now.

Me and Jaemin texted each other the whole weekend. He wanted to meet up again, but I couldn't because my grandmother told me not to. She wanted me to stay home and help her knit gifts for her friends birthday.

But on the fresh Monday morning, no one came to walk with me to school. Jaemin didn't come. But that was expected.

Though I was hurt that Hyunjin didn't come. We have been doing that for so many years now, I stopped counting like 6 years ago.

I couldn't blame him though. He was walking with Hwayoung to school now. They liked each other so what I could I do. I can't change their feelings for each other. It was out of my control.

So today I walked to school alone. When I got to school, I saw Hyunjin was waiting quietly in front of our homeroom. When I walked into the hallway he came running up to me and gave me a huge hug.

"Where have you been? You didn't text me all weekend. And you didn't come out of your house." He said with relief.

"If you cared more, you would have texted me. But let me guess, you were texting Hwayoung." I said walking away.

I wasn't angry just sarcastic. He knew the difference.

"I'm sorry, Okay?" He apologized.

"It's okay. I'm not mad, why would I be mad? My best friend is getting his dream girl! Get it my boy!" I said very loudly.

Hyunjin got all embarrassed. He hates when I say personal things out loud. But I couldn't help it, I'm a 3 year old in her senior year of high school.

"Let's just get to class." I said finally stopping.

I pushed him into the classroom and he started to whine. But when I walked in I saw her in my seat. The seat that I have sat in for the whole year. Everyone in the homeroom knew that was mine and Hyunjin's seat.

And after Hyunjin sat with Hwayoung they didn't look at me. I had to sit on the other side of the room. For the rest of homeroom they didn't look, or even acknowledge me.

She was know in my freakin homeroom. I get it they like each other but why did this girl have to be so clingy?