chapter 20

*Hyunjin's POV*

*magical time skip*

Today one year ago, Ha Yoon let me go. Yes I've been counting the days.

For some reason today I felt so down. All I did was sit in my bedroom and thought about her.

I thought about how she was. If she was doing okay? If she was happy?

I just sat there for most of the day.

My parents told me that they were going to dinner, and that Hwayoung was going to come over.

I didn't say anything. I felt so down.

About 15 minutes after my parents left, someone opened my bedroom door. It was Hwayoung.

She looked at me and held up a bottle of beer.

"You know that I don't drink." I said to her immediately lying back down.

"Come on. It'll be fun. Plus it'll help you not be sad anymore." She said.

Then she started to pull my arm and brought me downstairs. She opened up one of the bottles and gave it to me.

"I don't drink." I said sternly to her.

She shoved the drink into my mouth. She forced me to drink it. As I drank one, I drank another.

I felt myself getting tipsy.

"Ok. I have to stop." I said pushing my third bottle that I finished away from me.

She just placed another bottle in front of me. I told her that I was finished but she forced me again.

And before I knew it I was drunk. I felt dizzy and I could feel her hands all over my body.

"Ok, I need to go to bed. Can you leave? You got me drunk." I said to her.

"No. I'm not finished her yet." She said.

She then whispered into my ear, "Come upstairs with me."

And she pulled me upstairs. Hwayoung pushed me onto the bed and just laid there. Then I watched get on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I said to her confused.

"Shhh. Just sit back and relax." She said pushing my head back.

Then I just fell asleep. I relaxed like she told me too.

When I woke up, I saw that my shirt and pants were off. I looked to the left of me, and there Hwayoung was sleeping there.

With my t-shirt on. I had already guessed what happened last night. And I knew it wasn't good.

I forced her out and told her to go home. I also told her that we would talk about what happened the next day.

I really needed to time to think about what had happened.

*end of Hyunjin's POV*