chapter 15

That night I went to bed on a full stomach. That bibimbap was delicious. I would try to figure out who left it here, but I'm leaving the next morning. So there's no use.

The sound of my alarm woke me up and I jumped up out of my bed. I started getting dressed, and picked up the very last things. Like my toothbrush, chargers, and stuff I forgot.

I checked through all my bags, and checked through all the rooms in my house. I wanted to make sure I had no reason to come back to Korea for a long time.

I checked the clock, and it was 5:30 AM. My flight was to board at 6:45. So I decided that it was finally time to leave.

I took a final look at my house. Well it wasn't my house anymore. I thought about all the memories I've had in this house. This house was where Hyunjin became my best friend.

It's a long story. But when he first came over to my house is when I realized I could trust him fully.

Unfortunately, I can't trust him anymore.

I picked up my bags, and headed outside. I locked the door and left the keys on the doorstep because that's what I was told.

I called a cab and put all of my bags in the trunk and closed it. Before getting into the car I took a look at my house and Hyunjin's house.

This would be the last time seeing these houses. Goodbye.

I got into the cab and he drove away. I was actually leaving this place now. No going back.

While driving to the airport it was like I was driving through memory lane.

Out of the window all I could see was memories that I made here. With Hyunjin, and my grandmother.

I missed her so much. But I hated how Hyunjin popped into my memories too.

When we arrived I got my bags and walked into the doors. I looked around to find the airlines I was using and so I found it. I checked in my bags and went to grab food. I didn't have breakfast.

So I headed to the food court, there were many people there. I didn't want to be in a crowded place so I just sat and looked at my phone.

I checked the time, it was 6:30. My flight was about to board until I felt a hand in my wrist. I turned around and there Hyunjin was standing looking like he was mad.

Looking like he was telling me that what I was doing was wrong. And to be honest I think what I'm doing is just fine.