chapter 19

*2 month time skip*

It's been 2 months since I've left Korea. Jaemin was living with me in our apartment.

He was working as a dance instructor at a local dance studio. I was working as a part time worker at a retail store. But I was an apprentice under a big korean artist working in London.

Her name is Lee Jung-ja. In the day I work at the retail store, and at night I work with Miss Jung-ja.

I'm usually off on the weekends and I don't work on holidays.

I finally lived a nice peaceful life. But whenever Miss Jung-ja mentions Korea I think about him.

I always think if he ever thinks about me. Does he think that I think about him sometimes?

*Hyujin's POV*

I could never forget about Ha Yoon ever since she left. She's gone now. No matter how hard I tried to talk to her, or get her to come back I felt her getting further away from me everyday.

I texted her number everyday, hoping that maybe one day she'll read them and answer.

I told her to keep smiling like she did before. I didn't want her to loose her perfect smile. It was one of her best qualities.

But I always wondered why I still believed that she might contact me. That she might come back.

Ha Yoon is my best friend. I want to wait for her. No matter how long it takes. She might have let go of me, I will never let go of her.

*end of Hyunjin's POV*

I came back home really late, and found Jaemin passed out on the couch. The television was on a movie that he has already watched like 20 times.

I rolled my eyes because he did this a lot. I went over to him and woke him up.

"Jaemin-ah. Get up." I said to him.

He jumped and nodded his head. I watched him lazily walk to his bedroom. I laughed at him as he bumped into his door.

I made some ramen for myself and sat on the couch. I finished the movie Jaemin was watching since there was only 30 minutes left of it. At the end of the movie a went to go check on Jaemin.

He was laying on his bed, snoring away. I giggled at him and went to my room.

I showered and went on my phone. I was checking the news in Korea. Once in a while I liked to keep up with what was happening at home.

Sometimes I would look at my old phone, and see all the texts Hyunjin sends me. I never actually read them, I just look at the notifications.

Reading them always reminds me of how much I miss him. I missed the Hyunjin I knew. He's gone now, and not just physically.

I don't why I wanted to remind myself of my past. My past wasn't that great.

There was many happy memories, but they all turned to ones that I never want to remember. Some of them took a long time for me to realize that they are bad memories. But some of them I realized very quickly.