chapter 22

I came home and told Jaemin that I too was also going back to Korea. He got all excited.

"You're really coming back to Korea with me!" He said holding my hands.

"Well not permanently." I said.

"That's okay! Show me your flight details." He yelled.

So I showed him the flight details and somehow we were on the same flight. Except he was in economy and I was in business.

Jaemin was still really excited and he just looked so cute.

"Wait, come to the store with me. I have to grab some travel stuff." I said.

He agreed. So I grabbed my car keys and we drove to the nearest ASDA. It's like England's Walmart. If you know what Walmart is.

We shopped around for travel sized stuff. I needed to get travel shampoo, conditioner, soap, and etc.

I was shopping and Jaemin came behind me and scared me. I jumped and screamed. People around me were looking.

I looked Jaemin in the eyes and smacked his arms. He hit me back, and then we started to play fight.

I hadn't done something like this in a long time. The last time was with Hyunjin. But I'm happy that I can do it know with Jaemin.

We payed for our stuff, and left ASDA.

While heading back home we were jamming to EXO songs.

I felt genuinely happy with Jaemin. He really made me feel safe. I knew that I could really trust him because he doesn't know about my past.

He knows me as Ha Yoon. The Ha Yoon I am now.