chapter 28

*Hyunjin's POV*

We got to the cafe and Hwayoung told me to go up to the roof top. She said that she'll order.

So I went up the stairs to the roof top and got us a table. I took a couple photos of the scenery and sent it to her.

This past year me and Hwayoung have been closer than ever. Ever since my parents moved to the states, she's really been the only one there for me.

*end of Hyunjin's POV*

They give you a buzzer for when your food comes out. So the buzzer buzzed and I went to the counter to collect my food.

And when I went up there I saw her. Miss Jeon Hwayoung. She was one of the biggest reasons why I left Korea. I turned myself away from her, hoping she wouldn't see me.

I took the tray with the tiramisu on it and asked for a fork since they didn't give me any. But then I heard yell to me.

"Is that you, Lee Ha Yoon?" She said.

I slowly turned to face towards her and flashed her a fake smile.

"Yep. It's me." I said.

"I guess you came back from London. Hyunjin told me." She said.

"Yeah, but I'm only here for the week. You here with anyone?" I didn't say much.

"Yeah, I'm actually here with Hyunjin. We are still dating, and we've been very happy. You here with anyone?" She said in a bragging way.

I was shocked but not surprised. I guess he did love her.

"Actually yeah. Just a friend. He's over there. We live in London together but he's actually staying back in Korea for good. So I'm basically just helping him get settled back here." I said pointing to where Jaemin was sitting.

"Is that your boyfriend?" She asked.

"No. He actually is dating someone." I said to her. I didn't want her to think we were dating.

"Well that's good. See you around." She said and left upstairs.

I let out a huge sigh and brought the tray of food to our table.

"Who was that?" Jaemin asked me about Hwayoung.

"An old friend. We weren't close back then though." I said putting the food down.

"Come on let's eat. I'm so hungry." I said.

And so we dug into the tiramisu. Let me tell you it was AMAZING. It had been a long time since I had this and eating know made me miss it so much.

We both looked at each other, and gave each other this one look. It said that it was delicious. I loved how me and Jaemin basically talked in facial expressions. It was the funniest thing ever.