2

Wait he's cheating that's it I thought it would be something worse. I start laughing out loud at myself.

"You think this is funny!"

"That's all it is that you're cheating?" I ask looking towards him.

"Yeah, why the fuck are you so calm about this?" He glared at me.

"Because I fucking hate you Wilson and your to caught up in beating me that you don't see it!" I shout walking away.

Wilson yanks me back by my arm. His eyes were dark and dangerous. Why did I open my freaking mouth!

"What have I told you about raising your voice at me!" Spit was flying onto my face as he shouted.

"I just want to go to bed Wilson can we not do this tonight?" I spoke softly. Wilson moved his hand so fast that I didn't process that he was choking me until I was gasping for air.

I clawed at his hands which caused him to tighten his grip on my neck.

"I'll let you know when your free to have a peaceful night and sorry to say that tonight isn't fuckin' the night bitch" he threw me to the ground. I landed with a thud. I took deep breaths ignoring the burning sensation in my throat.

"Get up!"

Slowly I pushed myself onto my knees. Wilson threw a punch to my jaw. The force knocked me to the ground. Wilson kicked me repetitively. I scramble to get away, knocking several things off of the coffee table. I hear glass break then there is a sting on my right cheek.

Looking up I see Wilson with a shard of the glass with blood dripping from it. He cut me what the actual frick.

"Mommy!" A soft voice shrieks from the hallway. Wilson whirls around when he hears the voice. I see Katalina crying in the hallway. Wilson opens his arms for her.

"Come here, Emory," she shakes her head, the tears falling. I glare at Wilson for trying to get Katalina to come to him. He clearly got the wrong twin.

He takes a step towards her. I jump up grabbing the closest object that just so happens to be a vase. I throw it at the back of his head. He fell when the vase broke on impact with the back of his head.

I run to Katalina picking her up before I run towards her room. When inside the room I grab two duffel bags and I start emptying their dressers into the bags. I shove a few stuffed animals in there for them when I make my way towards my room, grab a backpack, and throw in a few outfits. I didn't need many outfits. I pack every clothing I could find for the girls.

I wrap them both in a blanket. I grab the bags and run outside finding their big wagon. I toss the bags in then I run inside grabbing the girls. Once I made sure I had everything I shut the door and I started jogging down the road. The girls were giggling from being pulled at this speed.

Once we were a good distance from the house I slowed down collecting my thoughts. I have no clue where we could go. Think think think!

Lewis! I knew he was gonna be at the race tracks tonight because that's where he usually is on a Monday night.

The tracks weren't far from here and it's somewhere Wilson will not look for us at. I start to jog to the tracks. I pushed myself faster even though I was growing tired. I couldn't get caught by him. When I see lights and hear a bunch of commotion I relax a little. I looked through the crowd looking for Lewis.

Lewis is like a brother to me and he's been trying to make me leave but every time I tried there were people always posted outside on orders from Wilson himself to make sure I wasn't leaving.