19

Alisha's Pov

I gave birth to a baby boy. We waited until after I gave birth to know the gender. Emilio and I settled on the name Marco Amoroso. The girls absolutely love him. They were so gentle when talking to him and holding him.

Marco was down for a nap. He is actually a good baby. He takes a few naps during the day and sleeps through the night. He liked to sleep. It made it easier for me to still spend time with the girls.

Kat and Emory, we're singing softly to twinkle twinkle little star. I don't know why they were being quiet. We were in the living room and Marco was in the nursery upstairs. It was like they were afraid to wake him up.

Emilio walks into the room causing Kat to run over to him. He was working in his office most of the morning. Kat was such a daddy's girl. Emilio kissed the top of her head when he picked her up.

"Did you girls eat today?" He asked walking over to me and wrapping his arm around me. He kissed my lips before looking at me.

"I made chicken sandwiches and I was going to bring you yours but I didn't want to walk back there and disturb you," I say. Emilio smiles at me.

"You can never disturb me," Emilio says pecking my lips again. I nod my head. Emilio walks over to the kitchen. I scoop Emory up and sit down with her on the couch. Bubble guppies were playing and Emory was now focused on the tv.

Katalina came running out of the kitchen when she heard the theme song playing. The girls were obsessed with this show.

I leave the girls to go check on their brother. I walk into the nursery and see him opening his eyes. Marco starts crying and moving around. A smile forms on my face as I pick him up. I calm him down before changing his diaper. I changed his clothes since poop seeped out of his diaper.

I walked downstairs holding Marco who was crying again. Emilio walked out of the kitchen holding a bottle. Emilio takes Marco from me and begins feeding him. Emilio was sitting on the couch next to Kat. Kat was still watching cartoons. Emory was playing with playdough on the play table in the corner. She was using different molds.

There was a knock on the door. I head over to the door and open it. Acario and Lewis were arguing about who got the door first.

"Does it really matter who got here first?" I ask. They both look at me before shaking their head no. "Ok then shut up and come in," I say moving aside for them. They walk in quietly.

"Alisha... I love you" Lewis says a huge smile on his face. I roll my eyes at him before walking into the living room. Acario was laughing at Lewis as they followed me into the living room.

"That's it you are not gonna say it back" Lewis grumbles as he takes a seat next to me on the couch. Acario takes the chair next to the couch.

"Lewis.. Sometimes I question why you are so weird" I mutter with a smile. Lewis glared at me. "Fine, Lewis I love you too even though you're a pain" I send him a glare back. Kat snuggles up on my lap, her face buried into my chest as she falls asleep.

Emory was chatting up a storm with Acario. Lewis and Emilio were talking about the gang. They were talking in code so I knew it was important. I held Kat as I watched the tv. I don't understand how the kids like this stuff. I lost interest a few minutes after watching it.

The guys went into the kitchen while I took the girls upstairs. Emory got into bed while I went to my own room to take a nap.

I was awoken by Kat. she was on the bed next to me shaking me. I rub my eyes as I get up. Kat looks at me before telling me she was hungry. I walk downstairs with Kat on my back. She insisted that I carried her on my back. I head down to the kitchen. I stop by the entrance when I hear the guys still in there talking. I know I shouldn't eavesdrop but I couldn't help myself.

"-I'm not gonna stop until I give them the world, Alisha and the twins deserve it and now that we have a son he gets to have the world too and I'll make sure of it," Emilio says. No matter how many times he says this I'm still not used to it. He's already given us so much what else is there for him to give. All I need is him and our kids that is good enough for me.

The End

I know it's a short chapter but at least is something. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading. 😁❤