16

Alisha's Pov

My eyes opened as I felt a draft on my naked body. Wait... Naked! Look down and I was indeed naked. I look over to my right and see Emilio. The events of last night rush back to me. My cheeks heat up as the image of us having sex enter my mind.

After the date Emilio took me on we came back home. I went to change out of my dress and heels. I needed Emilio's help getting the zipper down. After that I remember turning around kissing him and asking if he wanted to be the one to take my dress off and then I winked at him. I don't know where that courage came from but now it's gone and I'm in bed with a very naked Emilio. I blame the wine.

Emilio's arm that was wrapped around my waist pulls me into his chest. I look at Emilio's face. He was searching my face with a smile on his lips.

"You think too much" He placed a kiss on my cheek before burying his head in my neck attacking me with kisses. I giggled when his lips kissed a part of my neck that was ticklish. Emilio looks at me after pulling away.

"I love you," He says, causing a smile to appear on my face.

"So I've heard" I lean over and peck his lips.

"So do you wanna be my girlfriend or wife?" Emilio asked with a smirk on his face. My eyes widened as I looked at him.

"I'll settle for being your girlfriend for right now" I mutter. Emilio smiles and reaches over into the bedside table drawer. He pulls out a ring. I raise an eyebrow at him. I did say girlfriend right?

"Chill it's a promise ring. When the time comes it will be replaced" He says slipping it onto my finger. He pecked my lips before getting off the bed and walking into the bathroom. My eyes travel over his body. A blush forming on my face.

"I'm taking a shower. Come join me" Emilio smirks holding his hand out for me. I get off the bed and take his hand. We took a shower but you couldn't really call it a shower if you know what I mean.

Emilio turns the water off after rinsing the suds off his body. I dry my body off before wrapping the towel around my body. Emilio wrapped his towel around his hips. Emilio walks into his closet. I leave the room and go to my closet. I put on my undergarments before looking at my clothes. I settled on a pair of tight fitting sweatpants. I grabbed a black t-shirt and put it on.

I walk down the stairs after brushing my teeth and hair. As I stepped off the last step of the stairs the door opened. Nora walks in with the girls who carried a pizza box together. I smiled at them as they worked together to carry the box. Nora had another box in her hands with a jug of juice.

"Good afternoon Alisha," she says, putting the pizza on the counter. I take the box from the girls and put it on the counter. I grab down plates. I put pizza on the plate for the girls and put them in front of them as they got on the chairs.

I put two pieces on Nora's plate and handed it to her. Emilio came into the room. He walked over to me wrapping an arm around my waist. He kissed my head before grabbing the plate I was handing him. I grabbed a pizza for me and sat next to Emilio at the table.

After we ate, Nora went outside with the girls after putting a jacket on them. It was starting to get chilly outside now. Emilio walks over to me.

"I have work things to take care of so I will see you girl later" He says kissing my forehead. I watch Emilio walk out of the house. I head up to Emilio's room and take a hoodie out. The only thing Emilio and his mother never bought me were hoodies. I think they assumed I was just gonna use Emilio's and they were right.

After putting on a hoodie I go outside. The girls were sliding down the slide. I sit next to Nora. She had a bright smile on her face as she watched the twins.

"Alisha I'm so grateful for you and the girls" she says turning her head to me. I raise an eyebrow at her. "You changed Emilio. Before you girls came he was always working. He never really came back to the house for anything. I didn't understand why he even had this house. The only time he ever came back was when he was injured. He always hated being injured around his gang. But when you girls came he rarely went into work. He did everything over the phone. He started to actually take care of himself. And for that I am thankful for you. If you girls didn't enter his life he would still be working with one hour of sleep every night sometimes he didn't even sleep. I don't even know how he functioned. No sleep is probably what made him and asshole" Nora says causing me to laugh. I never saw Emilio anything but caring and sweet. Well besides that one time he was angry on the phone.

"So thank you Alisha for entering our lives" she muttered. She was genuinely thankful, she had a few tears in her eyes.

"You don't need to thank me. He's helped me as much as I have helped him I guess" I say wrapping my arms around Nora. She let out a light chuckle as she hugged me back. She was like the mother I always wanted. Nora acted like I was one of her own. My mother would be caught dead before she cared for any of her kids. When we were little we had to tend to our own cuts and scrapes. Once Freya was old enough she began to take care of us.

I let go of Nora and she gave me a smile before saying she had to leave. Emory ran over to me grabbing my hand and pulling me with her. I pushed the girls on the swing. We played tag and duck duck goose.we even played hide and seek but that ended shortly when the girls got distracted. Kat eventually took me to the sandbox where we made sand castles. Emory would get mad at Kat every now and again. Kat would try to put a twig on the castle but would end up breaking it on accident.

"Kat!" Emory screams, she picked up a handful of sand and threw it at Kat. The sand hit Kat in the eyes. she started to rub her eyes crying hysterically. Emory sat there watching.

"Emory get you but in the corner now" I say sternly as I grab Kat. I held her hands so she didn't rub her eyes. Emory ran inside crying. I rush through the door shutting it behind me. Emory was standing in the corner balling her eyes out.

I turn on the sink. I made sure the water was lukewarm. I stuck Kat's eyes in the water. I told her to keep blinking. She was trying to blink as fast as she could while still crying but she had a difficult time doing both. I sat Kat on the counter but she kept screaming.

"What's going on?" Emilio asked, stepping into the kitchen. I rinse Kat's eyes again. I briefly look at Emilio. His eyes were wide in panic.

"Emory threw sand at Kat's eyes" I say turning the water off when Kat's cries were not as hysterical. I see Kat's eyes are red and irritated.

"So why is Emory crying?" he asked walking over to Kat. He pulled her into his chest when she reached out for him.

"I put her in time out" I muttered while walking over to the living room. Emory peeked over her shoulder at me before crying harder. I sit on the couch.

"Come here Emory" I say, motioning Emory over. She walks over to me slowly. She stood in front of me looking at me with teary eyes.

"Do you know why you're in time out?" I asked. Emory nodded her head looking over at Kat when Emilio sat down next to me on the couch.

"I threw sand in Kat's eyes" Emory muttered wiping her tears on her jacket.

"And why is that bad?" I asked. Emory started playing with the end of her jacket.

"I hurt Kat" She mumbled.

"Are you gonna do it again?" I ask. Emory shook her head no. "Alright you know what to do" I say. Emory gets on the couch and hugs her sister.

"I'm sorry Kat," She says, kissing her cheek. Kat hugs her sister back before snuggling back in Emilio.