12

Emilio's pov

Ever since Alisha woke up from a bad memory I can tell she hasn't been sleeping. It's been a week since then and I don't know how to help her. The only time I get some type of sleep is when the girls lay down for a nap in my room. I walk into the living room with Freya. Freya gives Alisha a bright smile.

"Hey snuggle bug," Freya says. Alisha gives her a glare for calling her, snuggle bug. I guess she doesn't like to be called that.

"Why does she call you, snuggle bug?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Alisha lets out a sigh as Freya laughed a little before telling me.

"Alisha could never go a few minutes without snuggling whoever was in the room with her" Freya gave me a small smirk.

"I'm past that," Alisha says with a scowl. Freya raises her eyebrow with an even bigger smirk. Alisha had moved closer to me as I sat down on the couch and she didn't even realize it.

"Are you sure about that?" Freya motions between Alisha and I. Her eyes widened slightly as she realized she was snuggled up to me. Alisha let out a huff when she realized she snuggled up to me without even noticing.

"What, how did that happen?" Alisha asked, pushing herself away from me.

"You did it when he sat down next to you" Freya laughed. Alisha gave her sister a small glare before going back to my side. I don't mind how she always snuggles up to me when I sit next to her. I feel like I have a better chance at protecting her when she is this close than when she isn't.

"Not trying to sound rude but what are you doing here?" Alisha asked looking at her sister expectantly.

"I'm here to get the girls so they can spend the night with their aunts and uncle" Freya gave Alisha a bright smile.

"Alright but since you just showed up out of the blue and didn't ask me if you could take them you have to get them Bathed before bed" Freya nods her head before getting up to leave. I watch her walk up the stairs before shifting my gaze to Alisha. Alisha had leaned her head into my side halfway through talking with her sister. My phone started to vibrate in my pocket.

"Alright, I will see you in the morning" I muttered when my phone buzzed again. I let Alisha get off of me before I stand up. I lean down and give her a kiss on the forehead before walking away. I pull my phone out of my pocket when I get to the door. I open the door feeling the night breeze hit my skin.

"What's going on Phillip?" I called him back after I didn't get the chance to answer the first few times he called.

"So we have a woman who overheard us making a deal with Jax," Phillip says nervously into the phone.

"Why are you calling, you know what to do," I say walking to my car. I had a feeling my gang was going to need me tonight.

"You're gonna want to see this," Phillip mutters.

"Alright I'm on my way" I hang up the phone, letting out a deep sigh.

After I shut my door I sent Alisha a text telling her I was going to be at work tonight. I buckle up before I start the car and take off. The drive to the warehouse was about 20 minutes. Once I see the driveway to the warehouse I slow down.

The warehouse had most of all the lights on. I park my car in my spot before taking the key and get out of the car. As I walk up to the door Phillip walks out. He had a confused look on his face as he waited for me by the door.

"What's up?" I ask walking through the door with Phillip following behind me.

"The woman isn't just any woman," He says, taking the lead and leading me to the basement.