17

Alisha's Pov

I was hunched over the toilet puking. Emilio was holding my hair back and rubbing my back. I flushed the toilet and stood up. I brush my teeth. Emilio was watching me through the mirror. He had a worried look on his face. It was my third day puking.

"Are you ok? We can easily go to the hospital if you need to" he rushed out wrapping his arms around me.

"Emilio, love, you need to calm down. I'm fine it's probably a stomach bug or something I ate" I mutter. Emilio rubbed my arm before nodding his head. Emilio had sent the twins to his parents house the first day I started puking just in case I was sick he didn't want them getting sick as well.

"Do you need anything?" he asked walking over to the door. I shake my head following him down the stairs.

"I'm gonna put on a movie," Emilio says walking into the living room. I got a sudden craving for pickles and Vanilla ice cream. I walk into the kitchen and grab the ice cream and a jar of pickles. I got out a bowl and scooped some ice cream into the bowl. I grab a few pickles and chop them up and put them in the ice cream. I put the ice cream and pickles back before scooping the ice cream into my mouth.

Emilio walks into the room. He looks at me before looking at the bowl. He squints his eyes before looking at me.

"Are those pickles in ice cream?" I nod my head eating another spoonful. "I'm sorry but how are you eating that it doesn't even look good" He mutters disgust written all over his face.

"It's actually not that bad I used to eat it when I was Pregn-" I stop as realization dawns on me. I look up at Emilio. He raised an eyebrow at me in question. It's been a month since Emilio took me on a date and since then we have slept together multiple times when The kids are gone.

"Emilio did we ever use protection?" I mutter. Emilio looks up at me with wide eyes.

"No" He mutters hesitantly. His eyes take in my face.

"I'm not sick Emilio, I think I'm pregnant" I say. Emilio stood still as he looked at me with a small smile on his face.

"I'll be back" He says before grabbing his keys and walking out. Where the fuck is he going? I was about to get up and follow him when my eyes landed on the ice cream. I sit back down and continue eating the treat in front of me. It was so good that I may have gotten another serving of it.

Emilio comes walking back in with a bag in his hands. He hands me the bag before taking the empty bowl and putting it in the sink.

I open the bag and see three boxes of pregnancy tests. I pee on the sticks before placing them on the counter. I walk out of the bathroom seeing Emilio sitting on his bed. I walk over and wrap my arms around him. Emilio wraps his arms around my waist pecking my lips. We wait for the amount the instructions said.

When the time is up I walk into the bathroom holding Emilio's hand. I look at the first stick... Pregnant... Pregnant.... Pregnant. They were all positive. My eyes widen. I'm Pregnant again! I'm gonna have another baby. Emilio's baby. Emilio. I look up at Emilio seeing a huge grin on his face. He's happy I'm pregnant. He's happy, like really happy. Oh my God.

"I love you Alisha" He finally says, turning to me. He hugs me, placing a kiss on my head.

"You're ok with me being pregnant?"I ask quietly.

"Alisha I'm more than ok with you being pregnant. I may have been trying to get you pregnant. You thought I was gonna just be ok with the girls. Well I'm not I want us to have a big family" He says kissing my lips. I chuckle at him. I was ok with the idea of having more kids with Emilio.

"I love you Emilio" I say laughing when his eyes widened.

"Say it again" he murmurs against my lips. I pull away from him and look into his eyes.

"I love you" Emilio's grin was the biggest I have ever seen. Happiness shone in his eyes as he kissed my lips.

"Alright let's go get the girls and tell my mom and dad" Emilio says, grabbing my hand and leading me to the car. We got in and he drove off.

Emilio parks the car before running to my side and opening the door for me. He held my hand as he opened the front door. We walked in seeing Kat and Emory frosting cookies at the table. Nora helped as Grant took more cookies out of the oven before putting them on the stove top.

"Momma we made cookies!" Kat and Emory shouted at the same time. I smile at them before walking over with Emilio. The girls give us each a hug.

"I thought Alisha was sick," Nora started looking at me. Emilio looked back at me with a smile. I give him a nod telling him to tell them already.

"I got Alisha Pregnant!" He shouted in victory. I rolled my eyes as Nora pulled me into a hug. Grant pulled me into a hug after peeling his wife off me.

"You're stuck with him now" Grant laughed in my ear causing me to giggle.

"Hey she isn't stuck she's with me willingly" Emilio grunted. I smiled at Emilio as he sent his dad a small glare. Emilio shoved his dad away from me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

After the girls finished frosting their cookies Nora packed three cookies for each of them before saying she would drop the other ones off later after the frosting hardened and she could pack them away.

Emilio drives us back to the house as the girls giggle in the back of the car. When we get to the house We got the girls out and they ran to the house. Emilio let them in and they went to the kitchen. They pulled the chairs out and got on them. They open their containers and take a cookie out.

Emory and Kat ate the cookies messily. They got frosting all over their faces and the table. I cleaned the girls up while Emilio cooked dinner.