14

Emilio's pov

Freya called my phone letting me know that they lost sight of Mara. Fuck! How did she get away with three people watching her from different angles!

"Alright Freya let me know when you get eyes on her again" I say hanging up and putting my phone in my pocket. I walk around the gang house looking for Lewis. I had a few people I needed Lewis to train.

"Hey Lewis, there are a few people in the gym waiting for you to train them" I say when I see him. He nods his head before walking away. I do some work in my office for a few hours. I get into my car with a sigh. While driving home I call Freya.

"Anything?" I ask. I hear her take a deep breath.

"No we've split up and searched everywhere. We can't find her boss" She answers. I pull up to my house seeing another car. I turn the car off my eyebrows squishing together.

"Someone's at my house, gather your siblings and meet me here" I say. I shut my door silently. I pull my gun out walking up to the open door. I hide around the corner of the walk way when I see movement. Two people walk out holding a knocked out Alisha. I raised my gun and shot one. The other shoves Alisha into the car. Before jumping into the driver side. I shoot a tire as they drive away. Someone in the passenger seat stuck out of the window shooting me in the shoulder.

I hold my shoulder walking over to the guy. I shot him in the head as he tried crawling away. I look over seeing a new vehicle pull in. Freya and her siblings got out rushing over to me. I see something shining under the moonlight. I walk over picking it up. I held it up, it was a necklace my mother gave Mara for her 10 birthday. I turn towards the siblings.

"You had one fucking job! To watch my sister and when you guys lose her ass she comes and takes Alisha-" I cut myself before running into the house looking for the kids. I find them crying in my closet. I held them as they cried telling me what happened.

"Alayah watch them, get them cleaned up and make them hot chocolate. Greysen you can track down that car. They couldn't have gotten far whole a popped tire. Freya got this bullet out of my freaking shoulder" I grunt walking to my bathroom. I get the first aid out handing it to Freya. I sit on the toilet lid. I take my shirt off for Freya. She grabs the tweezers and starts searching for the bullet. I clench my fist as she moves the tweezers around in my shoulder. Freya finally found the bullet pulling it out. Freya started to stitch my shoulder up. She backed away when she was done.

"I want everyone out looking now, send the word out" I say. Freya gave me a stiff nod before walking out with her phone texting.

I walk downstairs seeing Alayah and the twins. They sat at the table drinking hot chocolate with Alayah. Alayah was making them laugh and forget about what happened to their mother. Alayah stopped drinking her hot chocolate jumping up.

"I was waiting for you to come down before joining the others" She said as I shook my head.

"You can stay and keep the girl's mind off Alisha. I'm joining the others. If anything happens here call me" I say heading to the door. I hope in my car and head the direction the car went. I spent all night along with my gang searching but we came up empty handed. I send everyone home to rest. At 8 I would have people searching cameras around the town for the car.

I walk into my house around 4 in the morning. The lights were all off beside the tv. I walk into the Living room seeing Alayah watching tv.

"You can leave and get some rest now," I say. Alyah jumps up pointing her gun at me before instantly lowering it.

"Sorry didn't know it was you. The girls are in your room sleeping and went to bed around 9" She says before leaving. I walk into my room and take a shower before getting into bed. I wrap my arms protectively around the girls.