11

My brother and sisters left a few minutes ago. It was nice catching up with them. I definitely missed them, that's for sure. I cleaned the kitchen up before walking into the living room. Emory and Katalina were snuggled up on the couch watching a movie. Emilio was squashed between the two causing my heart to flutter.

They were adorable cuddled up together. I could get used to seeing this more often. Emilio turned his head when I walked into the room.

"I got a surprise for the girls" I turned my head to the side in curiosity. He is always so nice and gives them stuff. I don't know how I could ever repay him.

Emilio gets up carrying both the girls up the stairs. I follow behind him. He heads towards the rooms stopping in front of the third room. I never got to see what was behind it. It was always shut but I always thought of it as a guest room.

"Since this room was not in use I made a few changes for the girls" Emilio pushed the door open. The wall was a light blue color. There are two beds close together that look like little carriages.

The room was Cinderella themed which is Emory's and Katalina's favorite Disney princess movie. The room looked amazing. All their toys were in the toy box. Emory and Katalina were squealing from excitement. Emilio put them down and they ran to their beds giggling.

Emilio lets out a little laugh as he watched them run around the room showing the other what they found that was new. I skim over the room once more before turning my attention to Emilio.

"Thank you, Emilio. You've done so much for us that I don't know how to repay you"

"That's the thing I don't need or want you to repay me" I give him a why look. "You never asked me to do any of the things I have been so I don't expect to get something in return. I'm doing these things because I want to so do not think you have to repay me"

Even though he said he doesn't want anything in return I feel like I should give him something. We live here for free and he gets the girl's thing. How am I supposed to not get him anything?

"Time for a bath" I tell the girls. They get up and head to the bathroom. Emilio leaves the room and I run the bath for the girls. I let them play in the water with a few water toys before I wash them and drain the water. I put them in their pajamas before I put them in their own beds and read them a book.

After I read them a book they were struggling to keep their eyes open. I put the book back on the bookshelf and leave the room. Even though the girls had their own room at Wilsons they usually slept in my room. I slept better with them next to me. I never got flashbacks during the night when I was sleeping.

With a sigh I head to my own room. The room was quiet and dark. I wasn't used to being in a room by myself. I get into the bed and pull the blanket over me. I close my eyes. It takes a little longer to fall asleep but I eventually did.

Wilson walked into the house but he wasn't alone. He had one of his friends with him. Whenever they were together here at the house I knew it wasn't gonna be a good night. Brett went over to the girl's room shutting the door and locking it so they couldn't get out.

"You wanna play some darts Brett?" Wilson asked with a smirk. Before I could even run Wilson grabbed me. When Wilson plays darts he uses my back as a dart board. He walks us over to the wall and ties my hands to it.

My shirt is ripped off and Wilson was handed darts by Brett. My back already has the dart board drawn on my back. The night before last they played darts. My back was still healing from Wilson cutting into my back to make the board.

"You can have the honor of going first," Wilson laughed.

"Don't mind if I do," Brett laughed along with Wilson. I clench my eyes as I feel the first dart go into my back. This went on for around an hour before Brett had to leave.

"Alright Bitch let's finish this I gotta somewhere to be" Wilson says untying my hands before bashing my head into the wall. I let out a groan as Wilson let my body drop down to the floor. I look up seeing Wilson hovering over me with a knife. I try to push Wilson away while I back away from him. Wilson grabbed my legs dragging me closer to him. My back skidding across the floor causes me to hiss in pain.

"I'll go easy on you tonight since nothing bad happened at work"

"Go to hell. If you thought that was going easy think again" I grit out from pain as he trails the knife down my arm. Blood started to drip from the skin he just cut into. I usually don't speak to him when he beats me but I don't know why I did today.

"You don't get to speak to me like that ever! I was gonna go easy on you but I changed my mind" Wilson stabbed the knife into my leg. He grabbed me by the arms and threw me across the room. I landed on the coffee table causing it to shatter under me. I feel pieces of glass enter my skin. I scream out in pain as I try to sit up. Wilson grabs me by the neck before slamming me on the ground. The pieces of glass digging deeper into my back.

Wilson grabbed the knife from my leg before picking me up by the neck again. He squeezed my neck tightly as he held me. I was struggling to breathe as I was clawing at his hand. I was starting to get light headed.

"I will make sure you learn to speak to me with respect Because the next time you talk to me like that I will make sure You're not living to do it again" I feel Wilson stab me in the stomach as I pass out.

My eyes shoot open as my door opens with a bang. My heart was beating like crazy. I hate reliving that memory. I almost died and my kids would have been left to Wilson and god knows what he would have done to them.

"Alisha" Emilio calls out, turning on the light. I put my hand on my forehead feeling sweat under my hand. I sit up putting my hands on my knees as I take deep breaths trying to calm my breathing.

Emilio sits down next to me. He puts his hand on my back causing me to tense. Emilio moved his hand away immediately when he felt my muscles tense. He gives me a worried look. I wrap my arms around Emilio's neck. Emilio pulls me onto his lap as he wraps his arms around me. I don't tense this time.