Chapter 1

Hello! The author here! This is a Bts Jimin FF. I just wanted to give you some information that will help for the rest of the story!!!

In this world there are Mermaids, Vampires, werewolves, witches and wizards, and fairies.

Mermaids live in 4 different kingdoms and each kingdom is 2 days away from each kingdom on land. Mermaids have beautiful voices and can cast spells with them. Sirens voices are the most beautiful and have the strongest magic. Mermaids also make potions. They are very beautiful as well. The color of your tail decides what you will do in life.

Royal: Purple and gold.
Siren: Blue and pink or purple and pink.
Healers: White.
Element magic: Green and yellow-plants, Orange and Red-Fire, Wind and storms-blue and grey. All mermaids can control water. Element magic mermaids are super rare and are used how ever the Royal family wants. They usually don't fit in due to their strong powers and bright tails.
Mermaids or Mermen who can read minds: Grey and Orange.
Regular Mer: Orange, or light blue. These mer can choose anything they want to. Like a singer, teacher, business owner. 

Vampires.
Royal vampires live forever unless they get a rare disease or are killed by a special blade. Other vampires live about 2,000 years unless they are born as vampires like royalty which has only happened once. Vampires can get sick and after a few days they usually get better. Vampires are super strong and fast. There 5 senses are 10× that of a humans. They need a pint of blood every 2 days to keep their thirst at a minimal. They can go a week before they are unable to control themselves. Every vampire has a soulmate and finds them from age 21-30. By 30 they should have found their mate. It is very rare for Vampires to get pregnant unless they are royalty. The Royal family host a ball when their kids turn 21 and invite everyone to come to find their mate but most of the time they don't on that night. But it is a tradition they do anyway. All vampires can read a humans mind, but not fairies, other vampires, mermaids, hybrids or wolves.
Royal vampires have powers. For example...
Jin can heal anyone.
Yoongi can cause anyone pain in their mind.
Hoseok can control emotions.
Namjoon can read minds and put thoughts in their head and can control dreams. He can also tell if people are lying.
Jimin can make people do whatever he wants them to.
Teahyung can teleport himself and anyone eles.
Jungkook can not lose in a fight and is super strong.

Werewolves.
Werwolves can transform into wolves obliviously. They are super strong and really fast. There 5 senses are a little bit better than a vampires. They also have mates.

Hybrids
Hybrids are people with ears of an animal and a tail. The can have fur and claws depending on the species of hybrid. They love attention and to play. The go into heat every 3 months after their 16th birthday. They can fully transform into the animal they are or into half and half. They are usually very kind creatures. Hybrids usually pick their mates.

Witches and wizards.
Witches and wizards have magic. They can cast spells and make potions. They have a blue crestent moon on their wrist to mark their a witch/ wizard. Witches and wizards are humans with powers but because of these powers most vampires can't read their minds with out a potion.

Fairies:
Fairies can fly. Each fairy has a special power. Red and orange have the power of fire. They are the rarest to find. Blue have powers with water, Green and pink have powers with plants, Yellow and white have powers with light, orange and brown are good with animals, Green and brown can build things. Fairies who can fly fast and make wind are pink and yellow and Royal fairies have purple wings. Fairies make charms and can cast spells. Fairies live in cities surrounded by woods. Fairies are born with wings. Fairies who don't have special powers like water and fire fairies have basic abilities like healing and some magic to protect themselves.

Humans
Humans are in this world. They actually are selected by the Vampires and brought to this world for blood for Vampires. They are taken from Earth. Humans can lead a normal life and have rights in the vampire society. Humans can be claimed by a vampire to be kept safe from others. Humans can say no to a vampire drinking their blood but unfortunately not all vampires will follow this. If a human says no to a vampire and a vampire does it anyway the Vampire will pay a painful penalty if they are caught.  Vampires also can't just feed from other neings like fairies, witches, and wolves.

Sapphire is 18 years old. Her dad died after she was born from being attacked by a vampire. Her mother died a month before her birthday from an illness. Her mothers gift for her birthday was a necklace that had a pink jewl in the shape of a heart on a gold chain. This helps Sapphire become human when she sings a song. She decided to go on land because people in her community told her she should try and give herself or marry the new king and become one of his wives or weapons because her red tail doesn't fit in with society.
Because her dad was a fire fairy. She has fairy powers and wings but because she grew up as a mermaid she has to activate her wings and she doesn't know how.

The story starts here.

"Sir we found this girl wondering near the palace." The guard reported. "Bring her in." The King commanded.
The doors opened and a girl with black hair and green eyes came in. She was wearing ragged clothes with a pink jewel necklace. How odd she's dresssed so poorly but yet she has a jewel necklace. "Leave." He commanded all of his staff. They all left quickly. "Who are you?" The king asked. "Sapphire." The girl answered. "Where do you come from?" He asked. "The ocean." She replied. "Impossible! That would make you an mermaid. Your a girl that's wondering on my grounds and I want to know why. Are you a spy?" The king asked. "I am a mermaid and I'm here to get away from my ocean home. It's too much after my mother died." She answered in a small voice. "Prove it." The king said. The girl took a deep breath and took her necklace off. She fell to the ground in pain as she started to change. She whimpered. It hurt shes only changed into a human an hour ago and changing hurts. Soon she was sitting up looking at the king as a mermaid. She had fiery red and orange hair with green eyes. Her tail was made up of red and orange scales that were also in little patches on her arms chest and neck. The king sat in amazement at the sight. It was believed that mermaids were extinct or were hiding. 1000 years ago mermaids were said to have hid from the rest of the world due to them being killed for their blood, scales, and tears as well as their potions and spells. Or they went extinct from that. "Will you help me?" She asked. "What do you need help with?" The king asked. "I need a place to stay and help setting up a new life. Can you please help me?" The girl asked. "I will if you will write a book about mermaids. You don't have to reveal their location or weakness. I just want to have accurate information on that race. I promise no harm will come to you or them." The king said. "Alright I accept your offer, thank you for your generosity." She said and put her necklace back on. " Sapphire I would suggest not telling anyone who you are. It will put you in danger. I can only do so much and so many people will be out for you and your race if you are found out. " The king warned. "Thank you for your advice. I will follow it well." The girl promised.

And so it begins!!! I hope you like this story. Sorry about the long boring chapter!