Chapter:17

Sapphires Pov.
It's been a week and Jimin still hasn't told me about his birthday Ball and it's a week away. I have an idea to see if he forgot or doesn't want me to go.
I was packing up from my shift at the sunshine cafe. I heard the bell chime and looked up to see Jimin walking in. I gave him a small smile and grabbed my bag. We walked in silence for a few minutes, I had to give my heart some time to calm down because for some reason my heart beats fast when I first see him. Anyway I need to see if he will lie to me or not. "Hey Jimin do you and your brothers want to go the beach this Saturday?" I asked. "Um, I really can't we have something really important that day." Jimin said. "What do you have to do?" I asked trying to get him to tell me. "Well it's just a royal tradition that we have, so we'll be busy." Jimin said not telling the whole truth. "So what is the Royal Tradition?" I pressed. "Um just this party thing. It's not that great." Jimin muttered annoyed with this conversation. "Well if it's not that great then why is the whole country going for your 21st birthday party?" I asked and looked up at him. His face showed surprise and shock. "How did you find out?" He asked. "How could I not? And why would you not invite me? I thought we were friends." I said getting angry. "I just didn't want you there..." He admitted. "That's fine. I don't want you near me then. Here's your stupid bracelet." I cried and threw the bracelet on the ground. I turned away and walked into my apartment building with tears streaming down my face. I unlocked my door, shut it, and sunk to the floor. I felt like my chest was crushed and it was hard to breath. I knew then that I had a crush on Jimin and that he has a mate somewhere in the world. He didn't want me there if he were to find her. I mean nothing to him.

Jimin's Pov.

I stared at the bracelet for awhile before picking it up. My heart felt heavy and all I wanted to do was fix the mess I made. I didn't want Sapphire to be there if I found my mate. So I decided not to tell her and now she's hurt. I can feel it. I walked home to ask my Hyungs for advice.
When I got home I went to Jins room because he gives good advice and I go to him with a lot of my problems. "Hey Jin can we talk?" I asked through the door. "Yeah, come in Jimin." Jon invited. I walked in and gave a small smile. "Whats bothering you Jimin?" Jin asked. "Well Sapphire found out about the ball this weekend and I still tried to not tell her about it. So now she's really mad and upset. She told me not to talk to her and threw her bracelet on the ground." I explained. "Wow Jimin sounds like you screwed up big time." Jin commented. "I know that Jin Hyung, I just don't know what to do." I replied. "Either you find away to apologize or you leave it. I think Jimin that you like Sapphire and Sapphire likes you. I think you were afraid to find out if she wasn't your mate or if she were to see you find your mate. You do what you feel is best." Jin advised. "Okay, thanks Hyung." I said and left his room. I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I need to figure it out soon.