Chapter 3

Jimin's Pov.
After our classes were done me and my brothers went to our apartment. "Jimin what do you think of that new girl Sapphire?" Jungkook asked. "She's cute. She's also nice." I replied. "I think she's nice too. I think she really doesn't understand the other girls here by the way she looks at them. " Jungkook said. "I can't read her mind for some reason, shes a human but I can't hear her thoughts." Jin frowned. "Yeah I know, I can't either. She is quite interesting." I said thinking about todays events. "I can read her mind though, shes quite amusing to listen too." Namjoon said and smiled. "I think she really pretty. She has clear skin, green eyes and nice hair. Her reaction today was so cute too." Taehyung said. "She smells nice also. Not just her blood just her overall scent. She smells like something tropical, its very light not too strong." Jungkook added. "I wonder where she comes from, she is a week late in the semester." Hoseok pointed out. "It doesn't matter guys. Just act normal and don't weird her out. She is the only one not trying to get close to us or use us so don't make her feel uncomfortable." Namjoon sighed. "I wonder what food she likes." Jin said. "Why does that matter? Why are you always thinking about food?" Yoongi asked. "Why aren't you thinking about food? Uh?" Jin snapped back. Yoongi didn't answer and just shook his head. We walked into our house and went to our rooms to freshen up. After I washed my face I took out my notebook and drew for awhile.

Time skip
I looked at the time and it was 4:45. An add for a cafe came up. The sunshine cafe! Its bound to make your day! It showed cute little deserts and drinks. Its on campus too. I decided I was going to go their and get a snack. It's something to do so why not? I'm bored. I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed out the door. It was a nice evening and I enjoyed the quietness. 10 minutes later I found it. It was a decent size shop, it didn't feel crowded when I walked in. I mean no one was their but it had lots of space. I walked up to the counter. "Hel- Jimin?" Sapphire said in surprise. "Oh hello Sapphire I didn't know you worked here." I said. "Well today is my first day." She replied. I nodded my head. "Um what would you like to order?" She asked. "Can I get a hot chocolate please?" I asked. "Yeah of course, that will be $1.25 please." She said. I gave her a dollar twenty five and watched her as she made the hot chocolate. I heard the door open and saw a human girl with lightly taned skin and blond hair walk in. "She went behind the counter and went to Sapphire. "Um are you Sapphire?" She asked. " Yes." Sapphire answered. "Hello I'm Chloe and I'll be taking the next shift so after this you can go." Chloe said. "Oh okay, thank you." She replied. "Here's your hot chocolate Jimin." Sapphire said and smiled. "Thank you." I said. I looked outside and saw it was getting dark. Sapphire came out with her bag and looked at me. Do you need something eles?" She asked. "No I just saw it was dark outside and I was going to ask if I could walk you home, there are very bad creatures at night." I explained. "I'm good." She said but I saw the look on her face, she's worried now. "I'll come anyway." I said. "Okay, I guess." She said. I opened the door for her and we walked out the cafe. "What do you like to do in your free time?" I asked. " I like to read, draw, and sing." She said. "What about you?" "Um I love to dance, sing, draw, swim, do activites with my brothers." I answered. "That's cool." She replied. We talked all the way to her apartment. She likes the color pink, she really likes chicken and rice, and she loves the ocean. Sapphire is really nice, I enjoyed talking to her, it was calming and relaxing. I bid her good night and walked home. I opened the door to see 6 brothers standing their waiting for me. "Where have you been Jimin? We were all worried about you!" Jin said crossing his arms. "Sorry Jin hyung I just went out to get hot chocolate but I ran into Sapphire and walked her home because it was getting dark and I wanted to make sure she got home safe." I explained. They all relaxed as I said that. "Well next time text us or something please." Namjoon scolded. "Yes Hyung." I said. After that we all ate dinner and went to bed.

So sorry for these boring chapters but I'm really trying to make it more real life situation. I don't want to rush thing. I promise it will get more interesting. So please keep reading.❤