Chapter: 13

Jimin's Pov.

It's been 3 days since Sapphire has been in the hospital and me and my brothers have been taking turns on staying by her side. I still feel terrible. I feel like its my fault that she's hurt. I walked into her hospital room. "Hey Jungkook." I greeted. "Hello Hyung. I'm going to go home and shower, see you later." He said and gave me a hug before heading out. I sat beside her bed and looked out the window just waiting. I really wonder if she is my mate. I hope so because if not it would really complicate things. Maybe I like her and it's a mistake. Mother nature does such things right? If she's not I'll have to get rid of my feelings somehow until my mate comes. I just won't worry to much. I'll just wait and see. It's no use worrying now. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of shifting sheets. I looked at Sapphire and saw her moving. I scooted closer and she opened her eyes and blinked a few times obviously confused. She looked at me and then around the room and sat up. "What happened?" She asked. "You got hit by some idiot and got a concussion that turned into a coma." I explained. "How long have I been out?" She asked. "A year." I answered. "Oh my gosh what?!" She yelled and started panicking. I couldn't keep a strait face any longer and giggled. She stop what she was doing and narrowed her eyes at me. "What is so funny?" She asked and crossed her arms. "Sapphire its only been 3 days, calm down." I laughed. "PaRK FreaKiNg JiMin You aRE thE WoRsT!" She yelled while I kept laughing. I need to go get the nurse I said and got up. "I am not done with you yet!!!" She yelled after me and I chuckled. I really missed her so so much. "Hey nurse she's awake." I called and a few nurses came rushing to the room. They started asking her questions and checking her vital signs. I called Namjoon and told him Sapphire was awake. The doctor said she could go home tomorrow so they could make sure shes completely okay to be home. But for the next few days she can't be by herself and shouldn't go to school.

Time skip to the next day.
Sapphire is going to stay in our guest bedroom for a few days since she's not supposed to be by herself. She pack some stuff from her house to bring to mine. We let her get settled in while Jin made dinner. An hour later dinner was ready and Sapphire came down the stairs. I finished setting the table and pulled a chair out for Sapphire. She was going to sit between me and Jungkook while Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung are on the opposite side. Jin and Namjoon are on the ends of the table. Jin made chicken and rice with crab ragoons. We all were eating and talking. It was a nice evening. After dinner we all watched the little mermaid because Taehyung was very set on it and we gave up arguing about it. After the movie we all went to our rooms to get ready for bed and to go to sleep. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander into sleep. I woke up and needed something to drink so I walked into the kitchen and got some water. I was walking back to my room. I passed Sapphires and I heard a groan of pain. I knocked on the door and called her name softly. "H-help." She whimpered and I opened the door and went to her bed. She was really sweaty and breathing hard like she couldn't get enough air her arms and legs looked like the had a few scales on them and her face was a bright red. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Take me to the pool now, please." She whispered. "Why?" I asked. "J-just do it." She said in between breaths. "O-okay." I said not really knowing what is going on. I took her to the pool and she told me to put her in it and so I did. I watched in amazment as she turned into a mermaid. She had a fire red tail and hair. Her upper half had a red and orange top to cover her breast and she had patches of scales on her arms, neck, and stomach. She came to the side of the pool and looked like she was scared of my reaction. "Your a mermaid?" I asked and she nodded. I thought they didn't exsist." I said. "No they do. They are just hidden away from the creatures on land because they hunted my kind for our scales, magic, tears, and for shows. I came on land because I don't fit in well with other mermaids because of my tail. One of the mer princes wanted me because I am a rare mermaid. Everyone wanted me to go because I had no parents and I would live well but I didn't want to so I came to live on land for a better life. But I cant go more than a week out of the water. I have to spend 2 hours every 1-2 weeks. If I go more than 2 weeks I will die." She explained. "Does the king know your a mermaid?" I asked. "Yes. He let me stay here and set up my new life in exchange for information about mermaids. I don't need to give their location, weaknesses, ect. Not the information that could hurt my kind." She explained and I nodded. "Your not going to tell anyone or hurt me or anything are you?" She asked and I widened my eyes in shock and surprise. "What! No of course not! I would never." I said. "I'm not mad either I understand why you never said anything as well." I said and she nodded. "Can we tell my brothers? They will keep it a secret as well." I asked. "Yes. We will do that in the morning." She said and I agreed. We stayed up talking and waited for morning to come.

Time skip.
I brought all of my brothers out and had Sapphire jump into the water and change. They all were shocked except Taehyung. He just ran over to her and asked if he could touch her tail and talk to fish. They all soon snapped out of it and Sapphire told them what she told me. We all agreed to keep her safe and spent the rest of the day swiming with Sapphire. It was really fun. I can't believe I have a crush on a mermaid. Maybe thats why I like her. She is a magical creature. I don't know.

They finally know!!! I hope y'all like this story! If so please vote! Pleade comment to. I love feed back. ☺