Chapter: 8

Skip to Friday

Sapphires pov.

I was walking to my class when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Ahhh!" I screamed and turned around to see Jimin and his 6 other brothers laughing at me. "That's not very funny!" I pouted. "I-im sorry, but the look on your face was priceless!" Jimin laughed and I just glared at him. "We weren't trying to scare you we just walked up to you." Jin said. "Well I'm sure your well aware of the fact that you walk silently and can't be heard when you walk." I huffed. "We forgot about that, were used to it and we don't always take in to consideration that humans can't hear real well." Namjoon explained. "It's fine. Just please don't do that. It's scary." I said. "Okay." They all nodded. "Anyway were having a movie night do you want to come?" Hoseok asked. "What are we going to be watching?" I asked. "Moana! The humans from Earth made a new movie and we got it so were going to watch it." Taehyung said excitedly. "Okay, I'll watch it." I agreed. "Yay! Were starting the movie at 8:00pm! Were going to eat pizza and lots of snacks!" Taehyung said. "I'll come get you at your job. You work today, right?" Jimin asked. "Yes I do. I work from 2:00-6:00pm." I replied. "Okay then." Jimin smiled. We talked the rest of the way to class. Soon it was lunch time and I had to eat alone today because Jimin and his brothers had to go to their lessons on how to rule the kingdom. They all had a part they would be in charge of if they got the crown. Jin would be king, Hoseok will be in charge of advising Jin on making decisions on the social aspect of the kingdom.
Yoongi will be in charge of taking care of enemies of the kingdom, he would be an assassin and in charge of others.
Namjoon will be in charge of talking to other countries and making deals with them.
Jimin will be in charge of talking with the business in the kingdom.
Taehyung will be in charge of aid the kingdom gives to those in need.
Jungkook will be in charge of the military. So their all getting practice so they are prepared in the future. I decided on a ham sandwich with lettuce, onion, cheese, tomato and miracle whip. I got a lemonade for a drink. I sat at a table in the sun and started to eat my lunch. It was such a beautiful day. It would be a good day to swim, but I've been so busy its hard to find time to swim. I can feel that I've gotten weaker from not being in water enough. If I don't swim for 8 days I'll start to die. So I really need to find time to swim and soon. I'll do it tomorrow. Tomorrow I don't have anything planned. I was just enjoying the day when the 3 girls from the other day walked up. Okay, this can't be good.
"Oh here's Bangtangs little slut." The blond sneered. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Is this going to be a normal thing? "Go away I really don't have time to deal with you." I sighed. "We'll leave you alone if you stop hanging around Bangtang.(Side note Bangtang is the princes nickname.)
"Well that's to bad because their my friends. So I'm going to leave because I'm not dealing with you today or any other. Bye." I said and walked away. I guess I'll head to my work now. I walked into the cafe and greeted Chloe. "How are you today Chloe?" I asked. "I'm good what about you?" "I'm good." I answered. We got to work and took a few orders. Its not really busy much here but that's okay. It makes it more peaceful. "How are your classes going?" Chloe asked. "There okay, boring and a lot of work but its fine." I replied. "Whats going on with your boyfriend?" I asked and she immediately blushed. "It's good. We had a picnic last weekend and it was so fun! He even bought me flowers! We had a wonderful time and he's just so amazing." She gushed. "Thats great! Im glad he's being good to you." I smiled. "What about you? Do you have your eye on anyone?" She asked. I thought for a moment. Do I? The only one would be Jimin but were just friends and I really don't have strong feelings for him like that. "No actually, I haven't really thought about having one." I answered honestly. "What? Your hanging out with 7 guys and you haven't even thought about dating?!" She asked shocked. "No, its not any of my priorities." I shrugged. "Wow Sapphire, your something eles you know?" She said. "Yeah, I know." I smiled. The rest of work went quickly and before I knew it Jimin showed up to pick me up. "Sapphire, your boyfriends here." Chloe giggled. "Chloe I do believe we established this earlier." I remind her. "Well he's picking you up from work every night and you hang out with him. "He only does that because he's protecting me." I defended. "Then he sure cares about you." She smiled. "Whatever, just shut up this is the end of the discussion." I said and grabbed by bag. "Bye Sapphire!" She called. "Bye Chloe! Stay safe!" I called back. "Hi, Jimin." I greeted. "Hi, Sapphire. Ready to watch the movie?" He asked. "You bet cha." I said and he smiled. He picked me up and used his super vampire speed to get us to his house quickly. It didn't make me feel as sick like it did last time but its not very easy to get used to. He opened the door and Taehyung and Jungkook came running and gave me a hug. "Hi guys." I said. "Hi Sapphire!" The greeted. "Lets go eat some pizza." Taehyung said and grabbed my arm to led me to the diningroom. The table had paper plates and cups along with pizza and spirit. I sat inbetween Jimin and Taehyung. We ate pizza and talked about our day. I feel so happy when I'm with the 7 of them. I can't imagine not being friends with them. I have no-one eles except them. After the pizza everyone got into their pajamas. "Um do you want to borrow my sweat pants and a t-shirt?" Jimin asked. "It will be more comfortable." He added shyly. "Um sure." I agreed. Jimin gave me a pair of grey sweats and a black shirt. He left the room and I changed. I washed my face really quick and came down the stairs and into the livingroom. 

Sitting arrangements

Jimin.                                            Jk, Tae                          
Me.        
            Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok. 

The movie started and we all had candy, popcorn, and other snacks for the movie set up. I pulled my knees to my chest and rubbed my face in the blanket on my knees. The movie started with the story of Maui and how he stole the heart of Tafiti. I was absorbed into the movie. It was really good. I loved all the songs in the movie. Near the end I felt sleepy and felt my head rest on something warm. But I watched the last part when Moana put Tafiti's heart back. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Jimins Pov.

Near the end of the movie I felt something on my arm and saw Sapphire who fell asleep.  She's so cute. I smiled and watched the end. I decided to stay on the couch with her and fell asleep.

Sapphires Pov.
I woke up feeling really warm and felt something on my waist. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see Jimin sleeping in front of me. He looked so peaceful and cute. I looked at his perfect skin, fluffy hair, and pink full lips. Jimin is really handsome and cute. He's also really sweet. Wait what am I thinking?! I can't like him! He's my friend and I can't ruin this. I opened my eyes again to see jimins beautiful brown eyes looking back at me. "Good morning." He said in a husky voice. It made my stomach flutter. "Good morning." I replied and smiled. I was about to get up but Jimin held me tighter and mumbled "Lets just stay like this I'm comfortable and warm." I just stayed there listening to my heart go crazy. I know he can hear it and I felt embarrassed. Great just great. I just let it be and eventually my heart calmed down and I relaxed more.

I hope the story is getting better! Have a good day! ☺😜