Chapter:19

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I groaned and asked who it was. "It's Chloe." Was the reply. I sighed and opened the door to a very happy Chloe. "Sapphire it's time to get ready!" Chloe sang out. "Ready for what?" I asked. "Today is the ball silly!
The ball starts at eight and it's 6:23 we need to get ready!" Chloe explained. "Chloe I can't go." I said. "Why not?" She asked. I explained to her what happened. "So? You still need to go! It's obvious that Jimin likes you and you like him! He's afraid your not his soulmate. Besides you have to wish him happy birthday!" Chloe said and told me to shower. I'll go to the ball but I'll hide in a corner or something. After my shower I blow dried my hair and wrapped my towel around me. I went to my room to put on my blue dress and went into the livingroom. "Now it's time to do your make up and hair!" Chloe said and pulled me into a chair and got to work. It took forever but I will admit I looked really good. I honestly would have preferred my dress and make up to be red like my tail but oh well. 

(These pictures are not mine. Credit to the owners)

The hair is brown with natural red in It

"You look gorgeous!" Chloe squealed

"You look gorgeous!" Chloe squealed. "Thanks Chloe so do you." I smiled. We took a picture and went down to a car Chloe rented and went to the palace. When we arrived there was a long line of cars that were infront of us and behind us. It took 30 minutes before we were infront of the line. The door was opened for us and we were told to follow the signs to the ball room. The palace was huge but we finally made it into the ball room. It was crowded and all kinds of vampires, fairy's, humans, and witches were here in hopes of being Prince Jimin's soul mate. I realized Chloe wasn't paying attention and decided to slip away so she doesn't force me to see Jimin. I don't want to see Jimin because I don't want to find out that I'm not his soulmate. I'm also still upset at him. It took me awhile to make it to a corner where it would be hard to see me. I really wasn't in the mood to dance, talk, or eat. I haven't felt like eating for a few days actually. I just stood in the corner watching people have fun. My phone chimes and I saw a text from Chloe.

Chloe: Where are you? Don't tell me you left! I worked so hard to make you pretty!

Sapphire: I haven't left I'm just in the crowd hiding. Don't look for me, I really just want to be alone. I do that when I'm stressed.

Chloe: Sapphire you should have fun! It's your first ball! Please?
👀
Chloe: Sapphire!
👀
Chloe: ...
👀
I turned off my phone and sighed. I feel guilty but at the same time I just really didn't want to come in the first place. I heard horns and a man declaring the the king and seven princes have arrived. I decided to go find the bathroom instead of staying in the ballroom. I wandered down the hall looking around trying to find the restroom. After a few minutes I started to feel uneasy, like someone was watching me. I peered out of the corner of my eye to see a shadow behind me. My heart started racing and I started walking a little faster. I heard the footsteps behind me quicken as I ran faster. I turned the corner and tripped. I fell on my hands and knees and quickly turned around to see who was following me. A man with black hair and yellow eyes was smirking at me. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing here?" The man asked. "None of your business." I retorted. The man let out a chuckle and started walking towards me. I scooted backwards until my back hit the wall. "You look and smell delicious, I really would like a taste." The man said. "Y-you can't! I belong to a vampire already!" I said. "Really? I don't see a bracelet on you." The man smirked. "That's because I took it off." I replied. "Well I guess that's too bad, if you don't have it on I can drink from you." The man explained and stepped forward. "P-please don't." I begged fighting back tears. "I'll tell you what, since your so beautiful and I'm in a good mood I'll just cut to drink instead of sinking in my fangs." The man said and pulled me up by my throat. I let out a scream but it was cut short as I felt a blade cut on the base of my neck. I felt the man start to suck the blood from my body. I struggled against the man trying to get free but it wasn't working. All I was doing was getting blood everywhere by moving. I stopped struggling and closed my eyes. "Hey get away from her!" A very familiar voice commanded. "Prince Jimin!" The man said in surprise and dropped me. I fell to the floor and just laid their afraid to open my eyes. "Why would you even think about drinking from a human at my birthday ball! Especially a human that belongs to the royal family." Jimin asked. "I-I didn't know." The man sputtered. "You do know that during a ball that this is not allowed. Guards please take him to a cell." Jimin commanded. "Wait! I'm sorry!" The man shouted as he was taken away. "Sapphire." Jimin called and picked me up. I didn't have the energy to open my eyes or respond. "I'm so sorry, I wish I got here sooner. Let's take you to Jin." Jimin said and started to run. The next thing I know is I'm laying on something soft which I'm assuming is a bed. "What happened?" I heard Jungkook ask. "Yeah she's covered in blood." Taehyung pointed out. "She was attacked by a vampire." I heard Jimin answer. "I'll make sure he gets a proper punishment." Namjoon promised. "Okay. Jin can you heal her wound?" Jimin asked. "Yes." Jin replied. I felt a hand on my neck and a sharp pain before going unconscious.