Chapter 2

Sapphires Pov.
I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned and turned it off. I sat up and got out of bed. Today I would be going to college. I'm a week late in the semester so I have a lot to catch up on. I don't know much about land. I picked out a pink sweater and black skirt that went down to mid thigh. I put on black coverse and brushed my long black hair it has a red tint in the sun. I brished my teeth and washed my face and looked in the mirror. I looked decent enough. I can definitely pass as a human going to college. I just want to keep a low profile and live peacefully here. I grabbed my bag, phone, and a banana and walked out of my apartment. I locked the door before I left and headed to campus. It was a beautiful sunny morning and it wasn't to hot or cold it was just right. There was a slight breeze every once in awhile and it felt nice. I.walked across campus and you could tell if someone was a vampire, a werewolf, a fairy, ECT. They didn't have to hide. Fairies wore bright clothing and kept their wings out. Vampires just have this look that you can just tell. Witches and wizards were practicing spells and had a cresent mood on their wrist. Werwolves wore darker colors. So yeah it is obvious if your observant. I looked at my class schedule and map and found my first class which is history. I was a little early so I sat in the back row on the left side. I did not want to be called on so I decided to hide from veiw. There were only 5 rows and each row could seat 10 people. I gathered got out my text book, pencil, and a notebook. I then heard a bunch of people screaming and looked up to see a group of all kinds of girls swarming something. They got closer and 7 guys came out of the crowd and walked down my row. A boy with black hair sat next to me and before I could look at him a bunch of girls surrounded us. I decided to duck under the table and cover my ears. Their high pitched screams hurt my sensitive ears. "Oppa date me!" "No Jimin oppa is mine!" Jin oppa please cook for me!" They all screamed at them. I heard a warning bell and the girls groaned and walked away because they had to go to class. The boy with black hair looked under the desk and smiled at me. I probably look scared out of my mind with my eyes wide and my hands over my ears under the table. "Their gone." He said and smiled. I nodded and poked my head out and looked around to make sure they were gone. When I didn't see anyone I sighed in relief and got back in my chair. I looked to my right to see 7 vampires staring at me with an amused expression on their face. I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. I turned to the front and looked down. Why are they staring at me? I felt a tap on my shoulder to see the boy with black hair and warm brown eyes looking at me. "Hello my name is Jimin, I haven't seen you before are you new?" He asked. "Hi, I'm Sapphire and yes I'm new." I answered. Jimin smiled and his eyes became crestent moons. "These are my brothers" Jimin said. "Hello I'm Jin I'm the eldest." A boy with pink hair said. "I'm Yoongi." Said a guy with black hair looking board. "Hello my name is Namjoon." A guy with blond hair and dimples smiled. "I'm Hoseok its nice to meet you!" The man with orange hair cheered. "Hello I'm Taehyung! I hope we can be friends!" A boy with light brown hair and a boxy smile greeted. "I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you." Said a boy with black hair." I nodded and said "Nice to meet you all too." They were all inhumanly handsome, just like most of the guys back where I used to live. Why were all those girls screaming at them? They are handsome but jeez. There jusy vampires...why would those girls act so stupidly around them?
I looked away and started to draw on my note book. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked at the guy named Jimin. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Um I just nevermind." He said and looked away shyly. My heart softed at him being shy. "Are you okay?" I asked afraid I might have hurt his feelings some how. "Yes, I'm okay." He replied. "Okay..." I said and went back to drawing. Did I do something wrong? I wondered and just kept drawing. The room started to fill up with other students. The bell rang and the professor walked in. She greeted the class and began teaching. I struggled to keep up with the notes and my hand was starting to cramp. The bell finally rang and I sighed in relief. I packed my things and walked out of the classroom. My next class was in the building across from this one. I walked into the building and looked for the science class. I was going to be studying about stars and space as well as other planets. It looked interesting. I found the room and looked inside. It was empty. I walked to the same spot I had in the last class and studied my notes from last hour. A few minutes later I heard a bunch of girls again. But before they entered the room they were told to leave. They all groaned in dissapointment but went away and the 7 guys from last time walked in. I really don't understand why they are so special to the point their constantly followed by a bunch of girls. I've grown up around guys who look just as good. Its not a big deal to see a group of cute guys. And if their rich it still doesn't matter really. I find they way those girls act quite annoying. Those poor guys being followed like that constantly. I feel bad for them. I'm lucky I can be invisible to that kind of attention. They all stared at me and smiled. I gave a small smile back. They look nice but I can't be sure. I have to be careful of who I talk too. They sat down in the same order as last time. "Hello again Sapphire." Jimin smiled. "Hi Jimin." I greeted. "How's it going so far?" He asked. "Um it's okay." I answered. "Yeah college can be a bit much just wait until mid term and finals then it will get really stressful." Jimin said. "Okay thanks for the heads up." I said. "Your welcome." After that class began again and was soon over. I didn't have to write a bunch of notes today so that was a relief. The last class of my day was math, or should I say algebra. I didn't have a clue what it was about. :/ I couldn't believe how hard this was. I don't know how anyone understands this. After that I went back to my apartment and got ready for work.

So the story will get better! I promise!!! Please be patient. ❤

 ❤