Chapter: 6

I felt really tired so I laid in bed and decided to take a nap.

Time skip to 3:30.

I woke up to the sound of my door opening and saw Jimin come in with my homework. "Hi Jimin." I greeted and sat up in bed. "Hi Sapphire, how are you feeling?" He asked. "Much better." I replied. "That's good. Anyway this is your homework from today. I could help you since you missed class..." Jimin offered. "That would be great. Thank you Jimin." I smiled and got up. "Let's go to the table, it will be easier to do there." I said. He just nodded and followed me into the kitchen. We worked on math and english since those were the classes I had today. It took a good hour to finish them both. "Thank you Jimin for all of your help...I really don't know why you and your friends are so caring and kind to me." I said. "It's not hard to see why Sapphire your really nice and you aren't like all the other girls who want us for power, money, or our looks. You don't act like were any different. Your also very nice, smart, funny, and fun to be around. So of course were your friends." Jimin explained and I smiled.
Afterwards Jimin and I decided to play uno a really fun card game. To play you give each person 8 cards. Then you try to match your card with the color or number of the card in the middle. The goal is to get all of your cards in the pile of the middle. Their are reverse, skip, plus 2 and plus 4 cards. As well as cards to change it to any color you choose. Well as long as it's green, blue, red and yellow. Jimin some how got alot of good cards. "Jimin stop let me take a turn! Where did you get all these cards anyway?!" I whined. He has skipped me 3 times with the skip cards he has. "I got them when you pulled your draw 4 card out remember?" Jimin asked and smiled a very evil smile. "Well you shuffled the cards, you obviously didn't do it right." I pointed out. "I didn't mean for this to happen, it just worked out in my favor." Jimin replied. "May the odds ever be in your favor!" I said and giggled. "This isn't the hunger games." Jimin said with a slight smile. "It feels like it." I mumbled and looked at Jimin who had an amused expression.
We played 5 rounds. Jimin won 3 and I won 2. It was fun to play but I'm very competitive and apparently so is Jimin. My stomach growled and I became extremely embarrassed and felt my face heat up. "Are you hungry?" Jimin asked. I nodded my head a few times. "So am I. What do you want to eat?" Pizza instantly came to my mind. I've wanted to try it and now is a perfect opportunity. "Do you like pizza?" I asked. "Of course I do. Who doesn't like pizza?" Jimin asked dramatically. I giggled at how he answered my question. "Okay then can we go get some pizza please?" I asked. "Yeah lets go." Jimin said and we put our shoes on. We walked a couple of blocks until we found a pizza place. Jimin opened the door for me and we went inside. "What kind of pizza do you want?" Jimin asked. "Cheese. Just cheese." I replied. "Okay how about half the pizza is cheese and the other is sausage?" Jimin suggested. "That sounds good." I said and nodded my head in approval. We sat down with our pizza and drinks, we both got sprite. We ate our pizza while we talked. "Jin Hyung then said unbelievable!" Jimin said while laughing and I couldn't help but laugh as well. Jimin then tried to say he had a bad dream in a cute voice but ended up laughing and didn't finish his sentence. We laughed a lot and my stomach was aching but I felt so happy. I haven't laughed or felt this happy in a long time. But then a few of Jimin's fans came in and gathered around our table. "Jimin oppa are you on a date with this girl?" A girl with long brown hair and a caked face of make up asked. "Its none of your business if I am or not. If were on a date or just 2 friends eating pizza." Jimin replied and looked at the girl with an annoyed expression. "It does matter to us and is our business because we want you to be with someone other than this ugly human girl. Besides you haven't Eve-" but she was cut off. "Leave now! I don't like you or your any of your friends. Leave before I have my father put on the black list. I'm tired of you harassing me." Jimin said firmly. They all glared at me and left. "Sorry about that." Jimin apologized. "No, its fine its not your fault. And its not like anything is going on between us. They are just jealous." I said trying to comfort him. "Yeah your right. Anyway I'll take you home." He said and paid for the pizza behind my back. "Jimin! I told you I was going to pay for half! It's only fair. You do so much for me already!" I complained. "I don't mind. Besides its just a pizza." Jimin said. "No, it's not." I mumbled. If he heard what I said he decided not to comment. We walked in a comfortable silence just enjoying the last of the warm nights. It was supposed to start getting cold next week. Once we arrived back at my apartment in front of the door due to what happened last time, we said good night and got ready for bed. Before I closed my eyes I texted Jimin.

Sapphire: Thank you.

Jimin: Your welcome.

I fell asleep smiling.

So I hope you liled tis chapter it's not the best but I am taking college classes and it is a lot of work! Not to mention I practice Basketball from 3:30-6:00 pm. Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I have games on frisays and Tuesday's. So I'm really busy. So I'm trying to update okay. I promise to publish at least once every 2 weeks. Please vote and comment. 😜