Chapter: 7

Jimins Pov.
I sighed in relief when I walked out of Sapphires apartment. As much as I like being around her, her blood is very tempting and I didn't drink any blood for a few days. I really need to keep my thirst at a minimal around her. I ran home so I could drink some blood and relive my burning throat. I know if I drank from her I could probably stop but I know humans don't really feel comfortable about vampires drinking their blood. Besides we have only been friends for 3 weeks. Also if I did that its marking her as mine. I opened the door to my house and saw Jungkook and V running around playing. Jin, Hoeseok and Namjoon were watching TV while Yoongi was taking a nap in a chair. I walked into the kitchen and opened a packet of blood and gulped it down quickly. The burning in my throat was now gone and I had much more energy and strength. I walked into the livingroom and sat next to Jin. "How'd it go?" Jin asked. "Good. I helped her with her homework and we ate pizza for dinner." I replied. "Thats good." Jin said. I watched the movie for awhile before I decided to just go to bed. I showered and brushed my teeth and put on sweats. I heard my phone buzzed.

Sapphire: Thank you.
Jimin: Your welcome.

I smiled at my phone and went to bed.

Sapphires Pov.

I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. So I decided to get to school early. Its not like had anything better to do. Besides it was supposed to be a nice morning. It will be September in a week. I only have a month and a half before it will start to get cold. I walked to my class and enjoyed the nice claming weather. Life on land wasn't so bad, if you have the right people around you. The classes aren't so bad and my job is nice. It's not extremely difficult. I walked in the classroom and decided to review my notes for awhile. I hummed a little tune as I kicked my feet back and forth. After a while I heard a few muffled giggles. I looked up to see 7 amused vampires. I scrunched my nose and asked "Whats so funny?" They looked at eachother. "Well its just kinda cute seeing you hum and kick your feet back and forth like a little kid. Its very endearing." Jimin explained. "Okay." I agreed not really caring too much about the situation. We all talked and laughed until class started. I'm just so happy to be around all of them.
We went to The Ramen Bowl. A place where they make ramen from scratch. We were talking while waiting for our food. "What did the blanket say when it fell of the bed?" Jin asked. We all looked at him and shrugged our shoulders. "Oh sheet!" Jin said and started laughing. Jimin, V, NamJoon, and I laughed while Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok looked at us like really? "Hyung stop it." Jungkook whined in english. "Jungkook can you even spell stop it?" Jin asked. "Yes, can you?" Jungkook shot back. They then looked at eachother and smiled. "S-t-o-p I-t!" Jin and Jungkook shouted at the same time. "Wow!" Jungkook said. "Yeah!" Jin shouted. Jimin was laughing so hard he fell out of his chair and then everyone broke out in a fit of laughter. It was a good thing no-one eles was in the restaurant. 😅 I swear I'm getting abs just being around them. Our food came out and we finally calmed down and ate. It was extremely good! I think Ramen is my new favorite food. 😍 "This is really good! I think Ramen is my new favorite food." I commented finishing my bowl of ramen. "Have you never had ramen before?" Jungkook asked. "No, this is my first time eating ramen." I answered. "Do you live under a rock? You never had ramen?!" Jin said bewildered. "Well my mom didn't like it." I lied. Mermaids don't have ramen. "So your friends never ate Ramen either?" Namjoon asked. "Um I only had 1 friend and her parents only allowed her to eat certain foods." I said. This is a true statement. I did have a friend who's parents allowed her to only eat certain foods. "Really? Wow! Now you have 7 friends." Taehyung said and smiled his cute boxy smile. I smiled back. We finished eating and I had to go to work. I walked into work and tied my apron on, put up my hair and washed my hands. I smiled at my coworker Chloe and greeted her. She smiled back and said hello as well. Business was slow today which was okay. We made a few coffees and served a few cupcakes and some smoothies. We cleaned up the messes that were made and talked about our classes. The bell rang indicating that someone has entered the cafe. I turned to see 3 girls walking up to the front of the cafe. I walked up to the register. "Hello, my name is Sapphire how can I help you today?" I asked. They just looked at me with distaste. Finally a vampire with blonde hair ordered a strawberry smoothie. I handed her the smoothie but before I could pull my wrist away she grabbed it. "What is this?" The girl asked. "N-nothing." I answered. "Oh but its something all right. You have a bracelet that says you belong to the Royal family. Which means you must be the 7 princes little slut everyone keeps talking about." The girl splat and tightened her grip. "I am not. You need to let go of me right now. I am just friends with them. Your just jealous because you want them to talk to you. So let me go, its none of your business." I said trying to keep my calm. "Fine, but you should really be careful, slut." She smirked. She then opened her cup and splashed the smoothie all over me. "Oops. So clumsy of me." The blonde girl and her 2 side kicks laughed and walked out of the cafe. I stood there frozen in shock. I didn't do anything wrong and yet I was being treated like I did. "Sapphire do you need help cleaning up?" Chloe asked. "No." I sighed and cleaned up the mess off the floor. "You should go home and clean up. I'll be fine for the next 30 minutes of our shift." She offered. "Okay, thanks Chloe." I whispered while grabbing my bag. I walked home by myself and tried to ignore people stare at me as I walked by. I was so embarrassed. I got home and got into the shower. It was difficult to get the chunks of strawberries out of my hair but I did. I got dressed in my pajamas and checked my phone to see Jimin saying him and his brothers were going to stop by. Soon I heard a knock at my door. I shouted for them to come in. "Hello Sapphire!" They all said in usion. "Hello." I greeted. "You smell like strawberries exploded on you Taehyung commented. "D-do I? It must be from the cafe." I said. "We wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a picnic with us this weekend if your not busy." Namjoon said. "Oh...um sure. Sounds great." I smiled. "Okay. Great it will be on Saturday and we will have more details tomorrow." Namjoon explained. "Alright, see you tomorrow." I said. "Um can I use your bathroom really quick?" Jimin asked. "Yeah sure." I replied. "Okay, thanks he said and rushed off. Two minutes later he came back. "Um Sapphire why do your clothes from work have strawberry smoothie all over it?" Jimin asked. Sh*t I forgot to pick up my work shirt and pants. Lie, what happened isn't a big deal. You'll be fine. "Um I spilt a smoothie on myself today because I tripped." I lied. "Okay, please be more careful you could get hurt." Jimin said in a worried tone. "I will, I promise." I smiled. I saw Namjoon looking at me like he knew I was lying. Calm down Sapphire its a small lie. It won't hurt for now.
They all left and I sighed in relief. This is just a minor bump. You will be fine Sapphire. Fighting!
I decided to put my clothes in the dirty laundry and go to bed.

Namjoons Pov.

She's lying. Someone spilt it all over her. I'll let it go for now. But if she keeps lying I want to know why.

Sorry about the long chapter. I hope the story is getting better. I really don't want to rush to much and create a too big of a problem just yet. I want the relationship of the characters grow and to make it a little bit more realistic. I hope you like this story. I can't wait to get out of this boring but necessary phase of the book. Please vote and comment you thoughts.