Chapter: 16

Sapphires Pov.

I was on my way to my morning class when I got a text from Jimin saying him and his brothers wouldn't be in class today. My heart sunk a little, but it's nothing to get worked up over. I entered the empty classroom and studied the notes from last class. I heard people walk into the classroom but paid no attention to them until they were right in front of me. I look up to see Alexis with her 2 friends beside her. "Can I help you?" I asked with a little annoyance coloring my tone. "Were not here for your help, my friends and I are just curious as to whether or not you were invited to the ball." Alexis said. "What ball?" I asked trying to understand what she was getting at. "Oh you don't know?" She asked with mock surprise. "Well I'll tell you since your not informed. Every vampire has a soulmate, but they don't find them until they at least turn 21. For Royal vampires such as Jimin and his brothers they have a huge ball to celebrate and invite many people to see if they will find there mate. It doesn't happen often for them to find their soulmate on their birthday but it's a tradition. Jimin's birthday and ball is in 2 weeks. I would have thought you would have known, but I guess not. Your just being used by them. Your nothing to them, just a little toy or pet. I actually pitty you." Alexis said tilting her head.  "I'm sure they were going to tell me." I replied. "Oh really, then wait and see if they tell you or not." Alexis suggested with a sly smile. "I will." I anwsered and decided to ignore them. They walked away whispering and giggling to themselves. I'm sure Jimin and his brothers will tell me about it so I'm not going to worry about it.

Time skip.
My morning classes flew by and I entered my work the sunshine cafe. I saw Chole and smiled at her. "Hello Chloe." I greeted. "Good afternoon Sapphire." She greeted. We talked as we worked but a certain topic made my stomach dropped. "I got an invite to Prince Jimin's 21st birthday ball." Chloe announced. "Oh really, that's great." I said in fake excitment. "I know! I was hoping you would go dress shopping with me though. That is if you haven't already." Chloe suggested with big hopeful eyes. I relized she thinks I'm invited as well, and I can't bare to tell her the truth. Besides maybe mine just came late? "Sure, I don't have a dress yet either." I agreed. "Great! How about after work?" Chloe suggested. "Yeah, sounds great." I lied. Work flew by and before I knew it Chloe was dragging me out the door and into different dress shops before I could even blink. We tried a few different shops but nothing was what we were looking for. We entered a shop that said "Princess closet" it had tons of beautiful ball gowns. Chloe decided to have me go first and picked many different dresses. I tried on half the store before I put on the perfect dress. I stepped out of the dressing room. "Oh my gosh Sapphire! This is the dress! You look stunning!" Chloe compemented. "Thank you Chloe. But lets get you a dress." I suggested. I changed out of my dark blue ball gown and then helped Chloe pick out dresses. We found her a beautiful pink ball gown. We then bought shoes and jewelry to match and left. I don't know what I'm going to do with my new dress if I end up not going, but I'll worry about that later.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Here is Sapphires dress

I hope you enjoyed this chapterHere is Sapphires dress

And here is Chloe's dress.