Chapter: 12

Sapphires Pov.
I woke up and stretched my body. I looked at the time and it was 8:30 am. I got out of bed and got dressed. I relized my apartment needs to be cleaned up and I don't have any classes today or work.

Time skip a few hours.
I finally finished cleaning my apartment and doing my laundry. I decided I should study more for my classes and so that it what I did. After awhile my phone started to ringing. It was Jimin. "Hello." I said. "Hello Sapphire." Jimin greeted. "Hi Jimin. What's up?" I asked. "Well me and my brothers wanted to go roller skating tonight and wanted to know if you would like to come with us." Jimin explained. "Um...I don't know I've never been rollerskating." I said. "I can show you how. Please come! It will be fun!" Jimin said trying to convince me. "Fine. What time?" I asked. "We will pick you up at 6:30 tonight." Jimin said. "Okay, see you later then." I said and hung up. So rollerskating...this is going to be interesting. I had a few hours so I decided to study more. College is not easy and I have been slacking a little bit because I've been hanging out with 7 vampires. So it's time to do a little bit of catching up.

Time skip

It was time to get ready so I put on black jeans and a white t-shirt with pink stripes on the sleeves with my white converse. I left my hair down and decided to put on some eyeliner, mascara, and some light pink eye shadow. I made sure I had my phone and lip gloss in my purse. I walked out of my bedroom and heard a knock on my front door. "I'm coming." I called as I walked to the door and opened it. Jimin was standing there with black jeans and a white t-shirt. "We match." Jimin said and laughed. I giggled with him and shook my head. "Lets go." I said as I locked my apartment door. We walked outside the building and the rest of his brothers greeted me. "Wow, you and Jimin are matching." Taehyung commented. "Yeah." I said and blushed slightly. "Lets get going, the skating rink isn't to far." Namjoon said and everyone nodded. Jimin picked me up and I squeaked in surprise. Jimin laughed and asked if I was okay and I nodded. They all ran with Vampire speed and I clung to Jimin and put my face into Jimin's chest. He smelled really good he smelled like the woods as well as clone. I felt him stop and put me on my feet. I thanked him and we all went inside. Jin paid our way in and we went inside where the rink was at. There wasn't a whole lot of people which made me feel relieved. Music was playing and people were skating, talking, and playing games at the arcade. I followed Jimin to the booth for skates and waited in line. I gave them my shoe size and they gave me skates. Jimin and I went to a bench and put on our skates. I stood up and started to fall but Jimin caught me and steadied me. "T-Thanks." I studered. "Your welcome." Jimin said and smiled. He took my hand and moved us both forward and I tried to not fall. "I changed my mind this is a bad idea. A very, very bad idea." I said as panic started to fill me. "Its okay Sapphire I got you, I won't let you get hurt, I promise." Jimin said gently and looked into my eyes. I felt myself relax knowing Jimin will keep me safe. I feel safe around him. I nodded and he pulled me over to the rink. I saw his brothers skating with ease and I pouted. They are good at everything. Jimin held my waist and was teaching me how to skate on the side of the rink. "So you push like this and sway from side to side a little." Jimin explained. I nodded and did as he instructed but lost my balance and Jimin pulled me up before I could fall fully. I looked into his eyes and felt my heart beat quicken. Jimin smiled and continued to teach me. But it was hard to concentrate when he smelled really good and was so close to me. Ahhh! What is wrong with me? I pushed my thoughts away and got the hang of skating a little bit. He grabbed my hands and skated with me. I giggled a little and smiled as Jimin was doing most of the work. I slipped a couple of times but Jimin never let me fall completely. I was having so much fun laughing and skating with Jimin. Jungkook and Taehyung skated with us for awhile before taking off. I looked at Jimin and felt so happy. "How about you try it without me keeping you balanced?" Jimin asked and I nodded. I started to skate on my own slowly and still shaky. Jimin stayed behind me for awhile as I got a little bit better. "I'm going to go and talk to Namjoon really quick. Do you want to come with or are you good?" Jimin asked. "I'm good for a few minutes." I said and smiled at him. "Okay, I'll be right back he said and skated off. I kept skating but I was still close to the wall. I decided to go a few more feet away from the wall. I was skating pretty decently and I smiled. I was having fun. I was so focused on skating I didn't hear some yell "Watch out!" I felt someone ram into me and I was thrown to the ground by the sudden force. My body felt heavy and I felt really tired and wanted to go to sleep. "Sapphire!" I heard someone yell. I opened my eyes to see Jimin. I think I smiled but closed my eyes. "No, Sapphire please keep your eyes open for me." Jimin begged but I was to weak to keep the heavy away. It kept pressing over me until I gave in.

Jimins Pov.
I was having so much fun with Sapphire. We were laughing and talking as we skated and I felt so light and happy. But it was hard because I could hear her bood rush through her body and the smell was so strong and I was so tempted to drink. But everytime she looked at me my heart fluttered and started to beat faster and I would abandon the thought.  After she got good enough to skate on her own I asked her if she wanted to come with me to talk to Namjoon hyung or she could skate by herself. She wanted to skate and so I said I would be right back. I found Namjoon by the rink exit drink some water. "Namjoon hyung?" I called as I went up to him. "Yes Jimin?" He asked. "Um I don't know what to do anymore..." I said and looked at the ground. "What do you mean Jimin?" Namjoon asked concerned. "Every time Sapphire looks at me or smiles at me my heart beats faster and butterflies are in my stomach. This can't be good right?" I asked. "Are you talking about if you find your mate?" Namjoon asked and I nodded. "Jimin vampires can find their mates before they turn 21 and you just won't know it. Vampires can't feel those kinds of feelings with anyone beside their mate. Even before they find their mate it just doesn't happen. You can feel attracted but you can't have a crush or anything. So she might be your mate. We will just have to wait and see. But don't worry to much, okay?" He said and I nodded. I heard someone yell watch out and snapped my head to the voice and saw a guy skating fast towards Sapphire and crashing into her. I rushed towards her and saw her laying on the ground. "Sapphire." I called and her eyes opened and she smiled at me before closing her eyes. "No Sapphire, please keep your eyes open for me." I begged but I got no response. I was surrounded by my brothers who were looking at Sapphire. "We need to take her to the hospital." Jin said and I nodded. I picked her up and went over to a bench and took our skates off and replaced them with our original shoes. My brothers and I ran to the hospital and Sapphire was taken immediately. "Jin why are we at the hospital? Can't you heal her?" I asked. "No, for one I still am not at my full strength. For two I can't fully heal a concussion. I can't heal the brain very well." Jin explained. I felt guilt and sadness in my chest. My heart felt heavy. We waited in the waiting room. A doctor came and called for us. We stood up and walked over. "Sapphire has a concussion and it slipped into a coma. She should wake up within a week. Other than that she has no other injuries." The doctor said and we nodded. "You can go in and see her now." He said and we thanked him. We walked in and my heart broke. Sapphire looked pale and cold. Her eyes were closed. I sat by her bedside and watched the heart monitor.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. ☺