Chapter: 10

Jimins pov

I was walking with Sapphire and decided to ride the faris wheel. I watch Sapphire point out several things she could see. She was so cute. I was looking at the veiw when Sapphire said my name. "Hm?" I hummed and looked over. She looked nervous and her heart was beating faster. Why is she so nervous around me? "Why is it that your warm and other vampires aren't? Like if I give Jungkook a high five or Taehyung a hug they feel cold, but if you give me a hug you feel warm?" She asked. I froze. That could only mean one thing. Vampires feel cold to humans unless that human is the vampires mate. Does this mean I found her? My soul mate. I can't tell her that it might scare her away. "Um...no reason " I lied. She knew I was lying but let it go. After we dropped Sapphire off I told Namjoon what she Sapphire said. "What am I supposed to do?" I asked. "Just wait until your birthday. That's when we will know for sure. Okay? Lets just wait and see." Namjoon suggested.  "Alright." I agreed. Maybe it's a misunderstanding.
I got ready for bed and fell asleep.

Sapphires Pov.
It was really cold today. I ran to my first hour classes because it was starting to rain. It was really chilly out and I cursed myself for not looking at the weather before leaving.
I walked into my first hour class to find a note on my desk. "Meet me on the roof at 11:50. Why didn't he just text me that? I sat in my seat and waited for class to start. For some reason they never showed up. Not in the 3 classes that we had today. I text Jimin and asked him why I had to meet him on the roof, but I got no reply. This made me nervous, Jimin has always replied. Soon it was 11:40 and I was headed to the roof top of the building that had my first hour class. The sky was a dark grey and full of clouds. The rain stopped for now, but it looked like it would continue soon. I walked up 3 flights of stairs before reaching a grey door that said Roof Top. No students allowed.
Why would he ask me to meet him here? Why didn't he anwser me? I hope its nothing serious. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I walked a few steps and heard the door shut behind me. "Jimin?" I called and took a few more steps. No answer. I called his name again and looked around. There was nothing but vents from the school and some junk. I decided to turn around but saw a girl on the door 10 feet away blocking the exit. "Look what the cat dragged in." The girl laughed. It was the blond haired girl. "Who are you?" I asked. "Me? I'm Alexis the prettiest girl at this school and Jimin future girlfriend." She said and smirked. "Okay, I see your delusional." I said and nodded. Alexis glared at me. "I would watch your tongue if I were you." She said. Then out of nowhere her two minions came and grabbed my arms. "Hey let go!" I yelled and tried to shake them off. Alexis walked up and kicked my legs making me fall to the ground. Her minions still had my arms. Great 3 vampires against me. I can't win if they hurt me. I looked at my bracelet. If only I could press the button in the Middle. "I asked you to stay away from Jimin and you haven't. So I'm going to have to make you." Alexis said and slapped me across the face. She the kicked me in my stomach and I groaned in pain. She continued to hit me and call me a slut, b*tch, whore, worthless, ect. She dug her nails into my skin and went down my arm and caused it to bleed. She then stood me up and pushed me into the wall and I hit me head. She laughed and they all left. It started to rain and I crawled to the door but it was locked. My vision was blurry and I laid against the wall. I remembered my bracelet and pressed the button. I slowly let the darkness take over to take away the pain and the cold my body was feeling in consciousness.

Jimins pov.

I was woken up by Namjoon saying our father wanted to speak to us. We can't bring our phones and had to get ready immediately. We were driven to the castle and brought to our fathers throne. We bowed and greeted pur father. "My son's its been awhile since I've seen you and I would like to talk to you about your progress." Our father said. So we each talked about our classes and everything eles. We didn't mention Sapphire become there's no point in causing drama. We then ate a brunch with our dad. We had a good time but I was anxious to see Sapphire. I felt like something wasn't right. We were finally excused because an important matter came up. I was pacing back and forth as we waited for the van to pull up. "Jimin what's wrong?" Jin asked. "Something bad is going to happen. I can feel it." I explained to Jin. Soon our van arrived. It started to rain a few minutes away from our house. As soon as the van pulled up all of our bracelets went off and said her location. "Sapphires in trouble!" I said and we all ran towards Hit man hall where our first class was. We ran up the stairs and burst through the door to the roof. I looked around and saw Sapphire laying on the ground a few feet away from the door. I quickly picked her up and saw she was covered in brusies and blood. I had Taehyung teleport us to our house. I layed Sapphire on my bed and had Jin look at her wounds. "It looks like a group of vampires beat her up. Someone clawed her arm, kicked her in the stomach and ribs many times and just caused alot if damage. She has a few broken ribs, some organs are damaged, and she hit her head really hard." Jin said. "I'll heal her best I can but nothing is going to do the job like vampire blood." Jin said. He healed her the best he could but he wasn't at his best he was breathing hard and trying to stay awake. We ran out of blood yesterday and so his powers aren't as strong. Sapphire was still hurt very badly. There's only one option. I cut my wrist and put some of my blood in her mouth. "Jimin what are you doing?" Namjoon hissed. "I'm helping her. There's nothing eles we can do, the hospital would have done the same thing!" Jimin reasoned. "Jimin you know that this will make it harder if you find your mate. This will bond you two and you will be able to feel her emotions. This is a bond that is forever. You are a prince and this won't end well." Namjoon pointed out.  "I know Hyung but I can't let her die or suffer." I said. Namjoon sighed and nodded. I put my wrist on her mouth and the blood trickled down her throat. I watched as Sapphire began to heal.