Chapter: 5

Sapphires Pov.
We all sat in the livingroom to ask questions and to get to know eachother better. "Okay so someone will ask Sapphire a question and then she gets to ask a question." Jin explained. We all nodded. "I'll go first. So Sapphire do you have any siblings?" Jin asked. "No I don't." I replied. "What about parents?" Yoongi asked. "Um...my dad died before I was born and my mom died 7 months ago." I whispered. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know." Yoongi apologized. "It's okay. I'm fine, I'm not offended." I said and gave a small smile. "What are you all going to college for?" I asked. "Were going to get more education and to have a more social experience." Hoseok replied. "Oh okay." I said nodding that made sense. "What do you like to do in your free time?" Namjoon asked. "I don't know. I don't do anything." I answered. What could I say swim? No. I don't know what there is too do that would be fun. "Really? Namjoon asked. "I don't know what would be fun." I said. "Well there's lots of things like reading, swimming, going for a walk, hanging out with friends, watching movies, shopping, making art, just doing things..." Namjoon trailed off trying to think of things to list. "Well I'll have to try all of thoses." I smiled. "Anyway what do you all do for fun?" I asked. "I like to cook." Jin said. "I like to sleep or play the piano." Yoongi answered. "I usually am reading or on my phone." Namjoon replied. "I dance alot." Hoseok said excitedly. "I like to dance or just relax in nice weather outside." Jimin smiled. "Ooo I like to play with animals and play with Jimin and Jungkook." Taehyung said. "I like to play video games and work out." Jungkook replied. "Sounds fun." I said.

We played this game for awhile and then Jin made dinner. He made spaghetti and garlic bread. Yes vampires can eat garlic its just a myth. Then I said I needed to go home and get some rest. Jimin volunteered to take me home.

"Today was lots of fun Jimin. Thank you for inviting me." I said and smiled. "Of course. I had fun and so did the rest of my brothers." Jimin replied. "Hey Sapphire?" Jimin called. "Hm?" I hummed to respond. "Namjoon looked at your file and theres not alot of info. Just your parents name, you, your birthday, and current address. It doesn't have previous schools, address, ect. I was just wondering why that is." He said. I froze. "Um really how strange. I gave them all of that information. I'll check on it." I said like it was no big deal. But I'm freaking out! They are getting a little to curious about my past and if I can't give a good answer or the same one or if they look a little deeper I'm doomed. "Okay. Anyway were here." Jimin said. "Bye Jimin." I said as he walked away. He looked back and smiled at me and it gave me butterflies. He is really nice. I just can't get to close. I can't let them find out. He was soon out of sight and I relized it was getting dark. I went to go inside but something pushed me into the alley beside the building. Before I could do anything I was pushed against the wall hard. I screamed in pain and felt wetness at the back of my head due to something sharp on the wall cut the back of my head. "Shut up." A man said. "Let go of me. What do you want?" I asked trying to get out of his grip. "I want some of your blood, just sit still and be quite and it won't hurt to much and I might let you live." He said in a dark tone. "Help please!" I screamed but the man but his hand over my mouth and kicked my left shin. "Shut up or I'll make sure this hurts even more." He threatened. I kept moving and he punched me in my stomach and I cried in pain. "Shut up." He yelled. I started to cry as he pulled me up and exposed my neck and made it to where I couldn't move. I could feel his breath on my neck and I tried to move but couldn't. "Let her go." I heard a familiar voice command. "Who do you think...oh Jimin hi." The vampire greeted. "Chris I do believe the girl doesn't want you to suck her blood so why are you trying to do it anyway?" Jimin asked while glaring at him. He looked really mad and Jimin looks scary when he's mad. "I...well...I-i just..." Chris stuttered. "You do know that what you are doing is illegal and if your caught you get the penalty." Jimin stated. Chris nodded and said "I know but she smells so tempting. You can't deny how good her blood smells." "That doesn't matter. Its still illegal and I'm not trying to drink her blood am I?" Jimin asked. "No." Chris answered. "Get lost Chris, just know I am reporting you and you will be on the watch list." Jimin warned. Chris let me go, bowed and ran off. I fell to the ground and started shaking and crying. "Ssh its okay Sapphire I'm here." Jimin comforted me. "T-thank y-yoou Jimin." I sobbed. "Of course." Jimin said and picked me up. He carried me to my apartment, opened the door and sat with me on the couch.

I woke up in my bed to the sunlight shining in my eyes. My head, and wrist hurts and my ribs were sore and it stung a bit to breath and my left leg hurt. I got up and decided to brush my hair and wash my face it hurt to walk and get to the bathroom but I made it. I walked into my bedroom and heard a ping from my phone. I walked over and sat on my bed and grabbed my phone.

Jimin: Hey Sapphire, is it okay if my hyungs and I come over?

Sapphire: Yes, that's fine. Just open the door and come in. I'm in my room because it's a little difficult to get around.

Jimin: Okay. See you in a few minutes.

I put my phone down and made myself comfortable on my bed. I really didn't want to move to much because it hurts alot more than I'll say. I'm so much more vulnerable in my human form. I thought back to last night and relized I fell asleep crying in Jimins arms. I felt bad and became embarrassed. Why did I say he could come over? Two minutes later I heard the front door open and soon all 7 vampires were in my room. "Hi guys." I greeted. "Hey Sapphire." They all greeted back. "How are you feeling?" Jin asked. "I'm okay." I lied. "Why are you lying?" Namjoon asked. "What I'm not lying..." I lied again. "Yes you are. I can tell when people and other creatures are lying, its one of my powers." Namjoon explained. "Oh..." I replied forgetting this detail. "Now tell the truth." Namjoon commanded. "Fine...my head hurts, my wrist, my ankle, and ribs." I said quickly. "Jin can heal you, thats one reason were here." Jimin explained. "Okay." I agreed because I hate this pain. Jin started with my head. He asked me to close my eyes and then he placed his hand on my head. Slowly the pain faded away. He did the same with my ribs, ankle, and wrist. "Thank you Jin." I said in relief. I felt much better. "Your welcome, glad I could help." He smiled. "Another reason we are here is because we know how to keep you safe, mostly." Jimin said. "What is it?" I asked. He held up a gold bracelet. This has the Royal symbol on it and this bracelet will tell other vampires that you belong to the Royal family and 99.9% of the time they will not harm you. You can press the jewel in the middle and we will come straight away. This will help protect you if you want." Jimin explained. "I'll wear the bracelet." I said. "Okay, this relieves alot of stress and worry for me." Jimin said. "I'm glad." I replied. "You should rest today I'll get your classwork and tell your job what happened." Namjoon said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes I'm sure, I'll have Jimin drop it off." Namjoon assured me. "I don't want to trouble you..." I said and looked at my hands. "You won't it's fine." Namjoon said. "Alright." I finally agreed. "See you later then." Namjoon said and the rest of them said goodbye.

So I hope you all like this chapter. I hope its not going to fast. Its not like anyone has fallen for eachother but I dont know if you all like it so far. Anyway have a great day!

Also Jimins song promise is so beautiful! 😍😭💜