Part 6

Introducing Asher Bianchi

I couldn't take another moment of his endless bitching.

"Look, you're my uncle, and I appreciate your wisdom, but you're not the CEO of Renegade. That would be me, and it's a new day and age. We have unions threatening a strike every other day, and gun activists trying their hardest to tear apart this company. My approach is the only way to keep this company afloat, and if you don't like it, retire or something. I don't have time to sit here, and listen to your mindless rant." I said.

"Asher, what part of the second amendment don't you understand?" He asked.

"The part where you want the Democrats to unarm the men and women of this country. We make guns, not friends with these people. I get playing nice, but allowing them into our factories is out of the question. Go home to Aunt Helen, and make nice with her instead." I said.

He looked at me with a blank glare on his face.

"Go!" I demanded.

I curse the day my father ever gave his brother a job.

He got up and slammed the door on his way out. Maybe he will give himself a heart attack and just retire already.

I picked up my phone. "Desiree, contact all of our factories and tell them Diego Bianchi may be calling them, and I will fire anyone who takes orders from him. Better yet, type up a memo saying that, and there are to be no tours of our factories until further notice.

My door flung open, and Skip stepped in and shut it quickly.

"What the hell is going on in your life that I need to know?" He had a huge smile of excitement on his face.

"There's nothing about my personal life you ever need to know." I said.

Nosey little prick.

"Then why is the hottest fucking model on the planet downstairs asking to see you?" He was biting his fist in excitement.

"What?"

"Holy fuck dude, Magdalen Copella is downstairs right fucking now, demanding to see you." He is way too excited.

"Who the hell is Magdalen Copella?" I asked.

"You have to be kidding me! Fucking Magdalen, the Vogue Magazine model. You know, Victoria's secret, and she dated Colin Wentworth. Damn, only the hottest chick ever!" He said.

"You say that about all women. Besides, my love life doesn't consist of a magazine and kleenex. I wouldn't know her from a hole in the wall, the last name sounds familiar, but that's all. What does she want?" I asked.

"She said it's personal and won't say." He said.

I thought about it for a minute, then turned to my computer and pulled her up on Google. I think I know who this woman is, but why is she here?

"Holy shit," I muttered and Skip looked at me with a grin.

"That's all photoshop, Skip. Please, just try to find out what she wants." I started working and he just stood there staring.

"I told you what she wants, she has something personal to discuss. Also, that woman is all natural and no photoshop needed." He said.

"Fine, tell her she has five minutes." I said.

"You'll want more than that when you see this woman." He warned.

"Just do as you're told, dammit! I'm trying to run a business! For Christ's sake, how the hell did you even graduate high school?" I'm already irritated.

He was out the door before I even finished my sentence.

"Fucking idiot."

I went back to work, and about ten minutes later there was a knock at my door.

"Make it quick," I yelled out, and heard the door open. I know these model types, and they have almost no logical thought. They make themselves ugly by injecting shit in their lips, and have fake tits, totally not worth my time.

"Magdalen, this is my warm and charming brother, Asher." Skip said.

I could see her silhouette walk toward me, so I stood without taking my eyes off the screen.

"State your business, you've got five minutes."

"I do believe this should be a private conversation." Her voice was soft, yet confident.

"Skip, go out and play in traffic." I said.

I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes.

Silky long blond hair, gorgeous green eyes, perfect lips, then my eyes trailed down and her breasts were perfect.

"Excuse me, if you're done eye fucking me, we do have an important matter to discuss." She said.

What the fuck? How dare she speak to me in that tone?

"Fine, sit and say what you need to say, I have a busy day today."

She gave me an irritated look before she took a seat.

"I believe you dated my sister Diara in college?" She asked.

"Diara Copella, that's why I thought your last name was familiar. What about her?" I asked.

"She was found dead in my grandmothers home on Wednesday of last week." She said.

I felt like someone just kicked me in the gut. Contain yourself, Asher, fuck, what am I talking about? This is Diara she is talking about. Deep breaths.

"I'm sorry for your loss, but what do you need from me? It's been almost a decade since I last saw that woman." I said.

"She had a daughter, and I have reason to believe you are the child's father." She said.

"Wait, can you repeat that for me?" My heart is racing, and my hands are shaking.

"There is no father listed on the child's birth certificate, but I found her journal. She stated she was about to tell you about the baby when you broke it off. She decided not to tell you for reasons she never wrote in her journal." She said.

"You mean to tell me, that I knocked some chick up back in college and now she's dead? Miss Copella, I broke things off with your sister because she cheated on me. That child is not mine, so if you'll excuse me, I have work that needs to be done." I said.

"All I am asking is for a paternity test to start the process of elimination. This child deserves to know her father." She said.

"The last I heard, your sister became a junkie. You should do that child a favor and stop looking. You're not going to find what you're hoping for I'm afraid. So, I'm asking nicely for you to be on your way." I said.

She stood and reached into her purse. "If you met this child, there would be no question. She has your eyes, but I do think you are right. I don't like what I found at the end of this search. It's already ended, and all I found is a heartless prick." She threw a photo down on my desk. "I put my contact information on the back side of that photo. If you don't contact me, it's your loss and Greer's gain, she deserves better."

"