Chapter 1

Jerome's POV

I smiled at Mitch through Skype. "Okay. Hunger Deens?"

"Yep!" I replied. I slowly stopped smiling and started trying to get into the server. Mitch laughed. "Oh yeah, and I have my two year anniversary coming up! Lia wants me to go on holiday with her, so can you take care of my channel for me please?" I tried to smile again this time, but my insides were breaking. This was not a new experience. "Uhh... Ok."

"Thanks Biggums!"

"No problem." I replied, upset. Before, I had once thought Mitch would love me but now, he couldn't even tell when I was lying, when I was hiding something.

When we were younger, even when I said that kick from the school bully didn't hurt while I walked away unflinching for him, he still knew I wasn't being honest and even though he ended up with a kick as well, he punched the guy in the nose for me. Best nosebleed. Ever.

"Hey, server 47?"

"Yep." I said half heartedly. I had now lost all interest in this, even though it was with Mitch. The news of his girlfriend Lia had put me off and I was now just plastering smiles on my face, unable to summon a genuine one.

Mitch grinned as we entered the server and I stared at him. We lived in the same house, but still recorded in different rooms most of the time. "Okay. 3. 2. 1." He took a deep breath and I started my recording software. "Hey Doods! Mitch here with another Hunga Deens with ma boy Jerome!" Ma Boy? Haha, yeah right Mitch. I wish. "Hey everyone and Mitch! There is only 10 seconds left!" The "cannon' sounded and I ran for spawn and got two apples and a stick. "Hey Mitch! I'm making an apple sword!"

"Apple sword?"

"Yep! I have apples and a stick!" Someone started to bash me from behind, making me lose six hearts. "Argh! Not for very long if this keeps happening, this Bacca is getting smashed! Halllpppp!!!" I yelled. "Dood, where are you?"

"Uhhh... this farm... ohhh... hi cow... ARGH!" I dropped down to two hearts. "HELP!" Mitch laughed. "I. Am. Coming!" I ran around the area. "Quick! I stopped regen!"

"On it G!" I was on four and a half hearts and regen had stopped. Then, from outta nowhere, Mitch flew out from the trees nearby and cut the guy off and killed him. "Woo! Half a heart warrior baby!" He started throwing various things. "Just tell me you don’t have sponsors on."

"No I don't Mitch."

"That's good! No one should be allowed to poison you... apart from me." Mitch laughed evilly. I gulped nervously. "Mitch. Team of three coming up. About one minute run away." By now, I was geared with gold boots, lingerie legs and helmet and a leather boobplate, and had a stone axe. Mitch was wearing full gold and a stone sword. Both of us didn't have full health.

"Oh yeah. Got one last thing for you." He also threw a... cooked fish?! "Argh! Get it away from me!" I threw it out of my inventory and Mitch picked it up and ate it."Ugh. Gross Mitch! How do you eat something so... ugh?" I asked, faking revulsion. "Om. Nom. Nom." Mitch replied and I scowled. "They're nearly here! Attack!" The team of three converged on us. I ran at the weakest one, who was wearing gold and leather, while Mitch went for the strongest, who had an iron sword and chest. I took out the weak guy with three hearts to spare, as I had almost fully regenerated health. "I have two hearts left." Mitch simply stated. He had killed the one he was fighting, and the last one had run off. "Haha, probably doesn't know we are so low."

"Haha yep! Big. Nooob." Mitch drawled. We geared up in the loot until our armour consisted of iron and chain. "Okay. Lez go chop up skulls!"

When we had almost hit deathmatch time, Mitch made his avatar run in a house, then ran out seconds after. He slurped seductively, then ran up to me. "I got you something special."

"What?"

"Guess."

"A diamond ring?"

"Nope..."

"A raw fish?"

"No... one more guess."

"A pig?" Mitch threw a familiar object out to me and I gasped. Mitch started to yell. "It's Betty! You monster! You couldn't guess. You're a monster!" Mitch rounded it off with fake cries. Good for him. I had spent more than my share of nights crying.

Hey! This is the first proper chapter. I just wanna clarify I'm basing the Nexus off how I remember it, so any future updates that are more fantastic won't be like dis apart from future chapters. Sorry.

Votes? I wanna see da love! <3

Shine bright! :D

Amber

P.S. This may have been released early, but idk. I forgot when I released the first chapter (prologue) because it went under editing, so I'm just gonna publish this one in case.