Chapter 6

Mitch's POV

I stepped into Jerome's room after he got changed. He was wearing long pants and a Posh Life jumper. I grinned at him and he returned the grin half-heartedly, then blushed. "Look, I'm sorry about accusing you. I just thought maybe I had done something wrong and you then needed to cut."

"Don't worry buddy." Jerome slapped my shoulder. I grinned teasingly. "Just so you know Jerome, you do look better in underwear..."

"Mitch! Why do you never think of the kids!" Jerome gasped and I laughed; his mock horror was amazing. Remembering why I was here, I grabbed onto Jerome's hand and took him to the bathroom. "Mitch?"

"Shhhh..."

"Miiiiiitttttccchhhhh!" I tugged him in and locked the door. "Mitch. Tell me I'm not about to lose my virginity..."

"Uhhh... well..."

"Mitch!"

"Joking Bigguuums!" I laughed as Jerome started backing away. "Care to join me in the bathtub Jerome?"

"It is a big bathtub."

"Yes. Big enough for two talking men."

"Two."

"Yes." Jerome shrugged. "Ok." I took my seat on one side and Jerome curled up on the other, looking slightly awkward. "Something feels weird after... I uh, kissed you."

"Like?"

"Well. You seem to be avoiding me..."

"I jus- it isn't every day that my best friend kisses me." Jerome bit his lip after he finished. "Come sit next to me. This distance feels kinda..." I drifted off and Jerome stood up and took a seat next to me. "So why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you kiss me Mitch?"

"I... don't know..."

"You don't know?"

"Jerome, I think it was spur of the moment."

"So nothing else?"

"No."

"... oh." Jerome shuffled closer. "It was nice." He finally admitted and then blushed. I blushed as well. "What? Am I just the best kisser ever?" I asked, and Jerome smirked. "There's better..." I pulled my head closer to his, the distance filled with questioning tension. "G, no one kisses better than me."

"Oh yeah?! Prove it!" Jerome challenged. "I would, but I do still have a girlfriend you know?"

"Uh huh. That's what they all say."

"What? You think I'm a liar? You've met her!"

"I think you're scared."

"I did it once Jerome." Jerome scoffed. "Come on, that does not count. I bet I'm better!" Jerome laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Bacca's like to make impossible bets now, do they?"

"Shut up."

"So the Bacca won't prove it either?"

"Uhhh... would you want me to?" Jerome asked, suddenly serious. "Uh. Ok. If you were willing." I replied, thinking he were joking. Jerome turned my head then propelled his forward. I started to panic. Lia. Amelia wouldn't forgive me for this.

I didn't need to worry.

Jerome had anticipated my fear, and had turned his head off course at last minute, so he pecked my cheek instead, making me blush. "This feels so-"

"Good?" Jerome hopefully supplied, his mouth a teasing smile. "This feels so awkward." I replied. Jerome grinned slyly. "Biggums, are you uncomfortable?"

"Uh. Maybe."

"Heh... Mitch is sooo uncomfortable!" Jerome yelled. I blushed and bit my lip. "Look, if it makes you feel so bad, then I'll do it again."

"Hey, wh-" I was cut off by Jerome giving me another peck. "Dooooood. Staappphh G!" I groaned. "Okay, okay, you win! Just let me run ok?" I asked, and Jerome pretended to look a little hurt. "Hey. There was no call for that. I will forgive you though." Jerome thought for a second then smirked deviously. "Only if you say I give the best kisses."

"Ok. You, Jerome Acet-"

"Jerome Robert Aceti."

"You, Jerome Robert Aceti, give the best cheek pecks. Happy?!"

"... maybe." I laughed and gave Jerome a hug. "Okay. Are we okay now?" Jerome asked. I nodded. "I guess we are."

Okay. I seem to have an obsession with writing chapters where Mitch and/or Jerome are in a bathroom and this doesn't feel normal. Eh. At least I'm not making them take a bath together >~< yet. But maybe I should. This is meant to be Merome after all. Eck. We will see!

Haha... maybe I should... a very steamy bathtub chapter... because uhh... well. Uh... the hot water is steamy? Lel >:) vote for bathtubs!

I've also gained an obsession with the song Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer, mostly because there's a lyric I relate to, after a choice I made.

"It hurts to know you're happy, yeah it hurts that you moved on."

Also obsessed with the song Moondust, because that's the one they're using for the Merome song! Hype!

Shine bright!

Amber