The Sin of Wrath

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

It was sunrise in a small town in a valley. A certain young man was waking up on top of one of the houses drenched in sweat. This young man was known as (y/n) and he had (s/c), (h/l) (h/c), and (e/c). He wore a (f/c) jacket with a white shirt underneath. He also wore black pants, and black boots.

(Y/n) sat up, rubbing his eyes with a yawn. He looked around before laying back down and jumping up. "Wish I had better dreams nowadays." he muttered as he grabbed his unique black sword with symbols down the middle and strapped it diagonally in its scabbard on his back.

(Y/n) took off jumping rooftop to rooftop with a grin on his face. "I'm close. His magical energy is nearby. Here I come Captain."

Meanwhile...

In a tavern some distance away, a young boy with blonde hair and emerald eyes was serving the people of the bar their drinks and food, although the food wasn't the best, the alcohol was. While serving the people he overheard people talking about the seven deadly sins and supposedly an eighth sin. No one really bought the story since there wasn't really proof even though there was a wanted sign. Then the boy heard them talking about some wandering knight in rusted armor. Some people in the bar believed it, others didn't.

The blonde didn't really care and returned to his duties. "Hey hawk, do you think this wandering knight in rusted armor is actually a thing, or what?" the boy asked his pig. "I don't know, but if he is I hope we don't have to deal with him." the pig responded. Just then the sound of old metal was heard from outside which got everyone's attention. The front door opened to reveal a knight in rusted armor who shuffled side to side muttering something as everyone else left the tavern.

The boy leapt over the counter to face the knight. "Who are you, and what's your business here?" he questioned. The knight said nothing and collapsed onto its back causing its helmet to fall off. The boy looked and saw the face of a young beautiful white haired girl. The boy and the pig got her out of the rusted armor and took her to a room.

"What was that girl doing in that giant suit of armor in the first place?" hawk asked. "I don't know, but it must have been hard to move with her body type." the boy said as he groped the girls chest. "Hey! Could you at least try to take this seriously?!" hawk shouted at the boy. Suddenly the girls eyes shot open as she sat up in the bed while the boy continued to grope her chest. "Ummm W-where am I?" the girl asked a bit flustered.

The boy finally stopped groping her chest. "Your heartbeat is just fine." he said as he gave a thumbs up. "Oh, well thank you for that." the girl responded gratefully. "How did I get here?" she asked curious. "Oh, well you walked into my bar, and then passed out on the floor." he explained. "Wait, your bar, your the owner?" she asked surprised.

"Yeah, is that weird?" the blond asked in response. "Well no, but I just saw that sword on your back so, I just assumed..." she said. "Oh you mean this old thing." the boy said as he drew the sword from its sheathe causing the girl to flinch. "Did I scare you? When it's in its sheathe it might look a little intimidating, but it's just a broken sword I use to scare people so they don't skip out on their bill." he explained while putting the sword back in its sheathe.

"It's the people who spend their hard earned money on your food that I feel sorry for." hawk added. The girl ran up and hugged hawk in excitement. "Oh my gosh a talking pig! I asked my father for one for a birthday present before." she said happily. "M-my name's Hawk." he introduced himself to her.