Chapter 1

The Beginning:

"Alright, here comes the first one. We have a girl!" The doctor said with a smile as Enji clenched his teeth and fists. "Get it out of my sight." The famous hero told the nurse who held his baby next to him. She frowned and walked over to the mother.

"Okay and the second one, push now Mrs. Todoroki!" The small woman did as she was told and soon they heard a second cry. "And we've got a boy!" The doctor smiled once more. Enji quickly grabbed the baby and held it, not gently, but gentle enough. "Finally." He said before handing the baby boy to the doctor and leaving the room.

Both children were beautiful. The boy and white hair and a grey eye on his right side and red hair with a blue eye on his left. The girl was the exact opposite. Rei named the boy Shoto and the girl (Y/N), not needing consent from her husband because he'd clearly stated that he didn't care, they just had to have the perfect combination of quirks.

Years later it was obvious which child was daddy's favorite, but little (Y/N) did everything to be noticed by her father. Of course it would never be enough.

The twins were closer than ever and at the age of five they heard their mother on the phone, but when she saw them there she threw boiling water at the two. Leaving Shouto with a burn on his left eye and (Y/N) with a burn covering most of her right arm as she was trying to protect her brother.

After the incident the two began to drift apart all the way up until they were recommended for UA. Shoto had been trained by his father but (Y/N) had trained herself. She was behind her brother slightly in skill but she was still remarkable.

This is her story...

(Y/N) was on her usual morning run, she found it was a good way to build her stamina and also help distract her from the things happening at home. Today was her first day at the school of every aspiring hero's dreams.

She'd never forget the day she got her recommendation letter and not because it was a good memory.

(Y/N) walked through the house trying to find her father to show him the letter she'd just received from U.A. When she found him he was with her twin brother, training him. He refused to acknowledge her until she spoke.

"Father, U.A. are letting me in on a recommendation, I don't even have to take the entrance exams." She said professionally attempting to hide her excitement. "Hmph they let you in too? I thought they had better taste in hero's. Now go. Your brother and I have work to do."

She clenched her fists crumpling her letter and turning it to ash before walking away.

She shook her head at the memory as she entered her home to get ready. She took a warm refreshing shower and dressed in her U.A. uniform. She liked the fact that it was long sleeve, that way she could partially hide the mark her mother left her.

Her hair was split down the middle just like her brothers, except their crimson and white sides were switched as well as their eyes. Although her hair was significantly longer as it came down to her waist along with shaggy bangs that circled around her forehead helping to shape her face.

She sighed and grabbed her bag about to walk out the door when her father's voice echoed through the halls as he made his way to the front door. "(Y/N) come here." (Y/N)'s eyes light up and walked towards the tall man.

"I called U.A. you can transfer in next semester, after the sports festival. That way your brother has time to make a name for himself. You'll go to the private school close to us until then." He ordered.

She raised her hand "but dad I.." "No arguing. Go get changed and get to school."  She nodded her head and went upstairs. On the way to my room my older sister Fuyumi tried to stop her. "Hey I heard you got in on recommendations! And hey if you go in the middle of the year you'll be the talk of the school right?" She smiled.

"I guess." I shrugged and went off to start my first year of high school in some private school.